Noone superexcited for the supersecret twitter handle?

KwisatzHaderachKwisatzHaderach Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143872Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
Tomorrow everyone who donated to the shadow tier will have access to UWE's superduper top secret classified project files. My guess is they are working on this:

DizQc8Y.jpg

To hoard all the pres they got from the Reinforced program ;p

So, yea, tomorrow we will finally know what UWE is up to. Exciting isn't it? Btw, did I sign something like a NDA or something?
What?! Foreign Legion? Er... I gotta go!

Comments

• NeokenNeoken Bruges, Belgium Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27447Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester
    edited November 2013
  • NazoNazo Such Is Life in The Zone Join Date: 2010-12-16 Member: 75720Members, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    This looks like a good place to ask without creating a new thread to ask

Is it possible to change the Twitter handle I originally submitted

It turns out I sent the wrong one, and I dont see a way to change it
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Nazo wrote: »

I would guess you just go to that humble link again where you originally entered it and see if you can change it?
  • FrozenFrozen New York, NY Join Date: 2010-07-02 Member: 72228Members, Constellation
    It was very specific about not changing it.

That being said, I'm sure you won't be able to do it yourself, but some nice fellow with access probably could help ya out
  • NazoNazo Such Is Life in The Zone Join Date: 2010-12-16 Member: 75720Members, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    edited November 2013
    BeigeAlert wrote: »
    Nazo wrote: »

I would guess you just go to that humble link again where you originally entered it and see if you can change it?

I did, but the button is gone, and no "edit" or "update" button came after I tried to change it

Edit: I try to change it to my new Handle, and hit enter, it will say "Data Saved" then I go back or refresh the page and it still shows my old handle
  • Blarney_StoneBlarney_Stone Join Date: 2013-03-08 Member: 183808Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    We're excited, we're just secretly excited
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Squishpoke wrote: »
    None shall convince me to create a Twitter account. Ever!

This, a million times over.

Call me an old fuddy duddy. No, please, I like it.
  • SquishpokePOOPFACESquishpokePOOPFACE -21,248 posts (ignore below) Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165262Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Roobubba wrote: »

This, a million times over.

Call me an old fuddy duddy. No, please, I like it.

Come here, you old fuddy duddy, you. <3

Give us a kiss
  • Dictator93Dictator93 Join Date: 2008-12-21 Member: 65833Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Of course I am excited.
  • RockyMarcRockyMarc Join Date: 2009-11-24 Member: 69519Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Haven't checked it once :(
    This tweet stuff I'm just no good at.
  • RoflcopterV22RoflcopterV22 Arizona Join Date: 2013-04-03 Member: 184616Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    edited November 2013
    So I just found out that [REDACTED]
  • JCDJCD Join Date: 2005-01-07 Member: 33150Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    So you need a Twitter Account to see it?
    Gee.... :/
    Seriously I don't want a Twitter Account.
  • HamletHamlet Join Date: 2008-08-17 Member: 64837Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Don't have one either :(
  • piratedavepiratedave Join Date: 2012-03-10 Member: 148561Members
    Twit : A foolishly annoying person

Now we know why its called Twitter
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    edited November 2013

Yeah, I hate all that online social networking crap, I did in fact create an account though, just to reserve my username so someone couldn't pretend to be me.

Also I'm not that excited no.
  • a090913a090913 Join Date: 2013-09-09 Member: 188056Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited November 2013
    Im very excited and i hope it will be a multiplayer game again. I registered in twitter only for this.
    UWE is my only hope i have and had so much fun with ns1 and ns2. it is a wonder that an indie dev can make better games than dice and ea. the new cod and bf4 is a catastrophe.
  • SebSeb Melbourne, AU Join Date: 2013-04-01 Member: 184576Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Retired Community Developer
    Be careful, you guys may be kidnapped by the UWE Secret Service.

I was never here, ok?
  • MigeMige Join Date: 2005-03-19 Member: 45796Members, Reinforced - Supporter
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Tomorrow everyone who donated to the shadow tier will have access to UWE's superduper top secret classified project files.

Just to be clear, you'll get access to the secret Twitter only as per the reward tier.
    Mige wrote: »
    Casual game

Zen of Sudoku it is not. It goes pretty deep.
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Can UWE send something out over e-mail to the shadow tier (vie humble bundle, maybe), rather than tw@tter? I really really really really don't want to sign up to that site.
  • AsranielAsraniel Join Date: 2002-06-03 Member: 724Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Retired Community Developer
    whats the hate for twitter in this thread? create a throwaway account with a throwaway email, done.
  • Dictator93Dictator93 Join Date: 2008-12-21 Member: 65833Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Linked my "twitter" account (i set it up just for this).
    Asraniel wrote: »
    whats the hate for twitter in this thread? create a throwaway account with a throwaway email, done.

You can only keep track of so many throwaway accounts in so many places for so many different things. In order to be kept informed of UWE-related news to which I am entitled, it'd be great to have access to that directly from UWE (secret forums here, maybe?), rather than having to go to some 3rd party who wants all your personal details and spams you with e-mails so that you need to make yet another garbage account somewhere and have to remember where you put it.
  • The_Welsh_WizardThe_Welsh_Wizard Join Date: 2013-09-10 Member: 188101Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    MYniZ8J.jpg

Twitter isn't that bad is it??
  • current1ycurrent1y Join Date: 2003-12-08 Member: 24150Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    The word is it's a space fps/rts game.
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    shonan wrote: »
    Uhh, how do we get access to the handle?

Submit to the machine.
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    Back when Reinforced arrived, I created a twitter handle... Now it's been suspended, because I was inactive. Oh, great.
  • shonanshonan Join Date: 2013-01-28 Member: 182562Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Ghosthree3 wrote: »
    shonan wrote: »
    Uhh, how do we get access to the handle?

Submit to the machine.
    What?