Noone superexcited for the supersecret twitter handle?

Comments

• RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Sigh I hate myself. Had to give in. Kill me now.
  • CrushaKCrushaK Join Date: 2012-11-05 Member: 167195Members, NS2 Playtester
    current1y wrote: »
    The word is it's a space fps/rts game.

Don't be ridiculous. That would never work out.
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    Roobubba wrote: »
    Sigh I hate myself. Had to give in. Kill me now.

/kill Roobubba
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    So is this announcement going to magically pop up on twitter or do I have to actually use this godawful trash website in some way?
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    So is this announcement going to magically pop up on twitter or do I have to actually use this godawful trash website in some way?

The same thing I'm asking myself. Does this work even though my account is suspended right now?
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    The same thing I'm asking myself. Does this work even though my account is suspended right now?

You need to be able to go to twiiter.com, log in, and read your timeline. So yes, you best get that un-suspended or create a new one, and msg Hugh.

Being afraid of using twitter is like being afraid of using a search engine.
  • SpoogeSpooge Thunderbolt missile in your cheerios Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 67Members
    The Twitter is vile. Fact.

And, yes, I will always refer to it as The Twitter. Because it's vile.

Also, isn't The Twitter an inherently unsecure place to be sharing Supor Secrat info? I mean, isn't it designed to have it's content spread exponentially through the Intertubes?
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    edited November 2013
    You really don't have to make an account, you really think that the people privileged to the information on twitter won't tell their buddies who tell their buddies? Just wait an hour after each post?
  • KalabalanaKalabalana Join Date: 2003-11-14 Member: 22859Members
    I'm looking forward to discerning the upcoming cryptic Twitter handle, and inevitable ambiguous first tweet(s) with my shadow buddies.
    Too bad USE isn't going to reveal anything concrete off the bat. (PROVE ME WRONG)
    Lol
  • current1ycurrent1y Join Date: 2003-12-08 Member: 24150Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    I already told you via pm what the game really is. A multiplier holographic card game for 2-5 players.
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    current1y wrote: »
    I already told you via pm what the game really is. A multiplier holographic card game for 2-5 players.

lol
  • SquishpokePOOPFACESquishpokePOOPFACE -21,248 posts (ignore below) Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165262Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I used a fake name for Facebook, sadly I don't think even that will be enough. The amount of data mining that goes on is borderline criminal.
  • Dictator93Dictator93 Join Date: 2008-12-21 Member: 65833Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Twitter and Facebook are the death of a generation in a lot of ways.. but to the machine must we bow.
    I remember when FB was first created, got invited by someone to sign up, not knowing what it was I signed up (lol). Then never used it, eventually got pissed off at the spam emails and disabled the account.
  • NazoNazo Such Is Life in The Zone Join Date: 2010-12-16 Member: 75720Members, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    I never found a way to change the handle I submitted, if its not to much trouble, could a fellow Shadow Badger PM me a screen cap of whatever they show (would be much appreciated)
    Nazo wrote: »
    I never found a way to change the handle I submitted, if its not to much trouble, could a fellow Shadow Badger PM me a screen cap of whatever they show (would be much appreciated)

Ask Hugh if he can change it?
  • xen32xen32 Join Date: 2012-10-18 Member: 162676Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Is it legal to ask my shadow tier friend what new UWEs game is about?
    "Legal" lol, "legal to ask" DEFINITELY, legal for him to tell you? Pretty sure he didn't sign any contract.
  • CCTEECCTEE Join Date: 2013-06-20 Member: 185634Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    xen32 wrote: »
    Is it legal to ask my shadow tier friend what new UWEs game is about?
    If you have a twitter handle ill gladly add it to my empty reward slot.

• BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Obraxis wrote: »
    You need to be able to go to twiiter.com, log in, and read your timeline. So yes, you best get that un-suspended or create a new one, and msg Hugh.

Whats a timeline?
  • SquishpokePOOPFACESquishpokePOOPFACE -21,248 posts (ignore below) Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165262Members, Reinforced - Shadow

Benson wrote: »

Whats a timeline?

An abstract line where geologists put dinosaurs on. It's kinda cool
  • KwisatzHaderachKwisatzHaderach Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143872Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Squishpoke wrote: »

Whats a timeline?

Actually that's a timescale *digs a hole with his Estwing and hides*
  • HamletHamlet Join Date: 2008-08-17 Member: 64837Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited November 2013
    Hmm. Humble Bundles almost always come with game soundtracks as extra. Why not just add a PDF with the ominous secret to the Reinforcement reward page on Humble Bundle? If whole FLAC albums and DRM-free game installers that measure multiple GBs are no problem, a tiny PDF shouldn't break the bank...

Please don't make me sign up for that Twatter nonsene. I'm fine without being tracked, thank you.
    Gotta find me a guinea pig with a pre-existing condition account now...
    edited November 2013

Whats a timeline?

TSF Academy went through a lot of budget cuts when I was enrolled. I swear to God, if I had to sit through ONE MORE pottery class, I would have quit the Academy. Mammer and Pappy back at the farm would have been heartbroken to see their biggest disappointment coming back home from the horizon.
  • KwisatzHaderachKwisatzHaderach Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143872Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter

Whats a timeline?

TSF Academy went through a lot of budget cuts when I was enrolled. I swear to God, if I had to sit through ONE MORE pottery class, I would have quit the Academy. Mammer and Pappy back at the farm would have been heartbroken to see their biggest disappointment coming back home from the horizon.

Your folks in the moisture farming business too? Ye, I hated Pottery! I loved the lectures on taser warfare though!
  • HowserHowser UK Join Date: 2010-02-08 Member: 70488Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Retired Community Developer
    Twatter is horrendous. I'll second the motion of creating a separate secret forum for it asap. That way we can start arguing and moaning before we even get to play it!
  • BestProfileNameBestProfileName Join Date: 2013-01-03 Member: 177320Members

I have Twitter just to talk to my little sister. Apart from that it's mostly shite.

When is the secret revealed
  • JektJekt Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143714Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow