NS2 Achievements

Comments

• RobotsNeedLoveRobotsNeedLove Join Date: 2007-12-30 Member: 63297Members
    edited July 2010
    <u>Frontiersman</u>
    "Roughneck" - Solo an Onos. Icon would be a marine on top of an onos shooting down. (You know the scene.)
    "Do you want to live forever?!" - As a marine, recover from low health back to full.
    "Great Minds" - Assist a teammate with destroying the enemy hive using explosives only.
    "998... 999... 1000!" - Kill 1000 skulks. Icon would be a pile of dead skulks.
    "Slip n' Die" - Kill a sliding Gorge.
    "All wings report in." - (Some sort of indication of being a good Commander)
    "Red Leader standing by." - Complete an objective with your squadmate(s).
    "Mphhh mphfffff" - Light 5 enemies on fire at once.

<u>Kharaa</u>
    "Fight or Flight" - Lerk lift a heavily injured teammate to safety, while under fire. Icon would be a lerk lifting a gorge with bullets flying by.
    "Iron Maiden" - As a Gorge, killing a Heavy Armored Marine with a Hydra you've either dropped, or actively healing. Or as a Lerk, using Spikes. Icon would be a bloody Heavy Armor Marine with a bunch of spikes stuck in him.
    "Work of art" - As a Lerk, pin a marine to a wall with your spikes.

<u>General</u>
    "Nope." - Destroy 10 'buildings' before they're fully 'built.'
  • OkazakiOkazaki Join Date: 2008-01-29 Member: 63532Members
    <!--fonto:Impact--><span style="font-family:Impact"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->"Catch me!"<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> - An achievment for <!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->killing some1 with a skulk leap<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
  • ZimbuTheMonkeyZimbuTheMonkey Join Date: 2010-07-14 Member: 72359Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1781103:date=Jul 20 2010, 02:35 PM:name=Chris0132)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chris0132 @ Jul 20 2010, 02:35 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1781103"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Ceiling lerk is watching you masticate: As a lerk, cling to the ceiling and watch an onos devour a marine. (I know you can't actually use devour any more but I like the pun.)

More reasonably:

Lerker: As a lerk, spend 60 minutes total in vents.

I'm Batman: As a lerk, kill a marine after gliding for 3 seconds.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

The ceiling cat one is probably the funniest I've seen in this entire thread.
  • Death_IncarnateDeath_Incarnate Join Date: 2005-02-19 Member: 41788Members
    edited July 2010
    <b>Marine Achievments</b>

<b>Skeet!!!</b> - Kill a Lerk who is mid air with a grenade from the grenade laucher, icon of a grenade projectile hitting a lerk.
    <b>No Reply</b> - Ping 500 times, Ping Icon
    <b>DirectTV</b> - Build 1000 observtories, Icon -- Observtory
    <b>Armory Hump</b> - Fill up your all your ammo for every gun at the armory, icon of a marine humping/thrusting the armory.
    <b>No Girls on the Internet or Equal Opportunites</b> - Spawn as the female marine.
    <b>1337</b> - After expending a full clip of your rifle quick switching to your pistol and finishing off an alien.
    <b>Happy Meal</b> - Get digested by an onos 500 times
    <b>Buckshot</b> - With a fully loaded shotgun with every shell get at least 1 kill on a skulk so if the shotgun has 10 shots, 10 kills with the shotgun without a reload.
    <b>Born Narcissistic</b> - Be a commander for atleast 100 games, since studies show when there is no leadership a narcissist with usually step up and give orders.
    <b>Beaconed</b> - Be beaconed atleast 100 times.
    <b>Ride of the valkyries</b> - Ride a siege turret for atleast 60 feet. Edit: It would be cool if the MASC had alittle speaker that played "ride of the valkyries" for the marines near it, of course this could be turned off. I like the idea of marines personalizing the MASC.
    <b>Once you go black...</b> - Spawn as a special edition black armored marine
    <b>Chopping Wood</b> - Kill 5 skulks in a row with autoaxe
    <b>Spam</b> - Drop atleast 5 med-kits or ammo bags withing 10 seconds, icon of a picture of spam
    <b>Infra-Red</b> Kill a completely invisble skulk
    <b>They don't respect you</b> - Get ejected as a commander

<b>General Achievement</b>

<b>Developer Down</b> - Join a server that a developer is playing on and kill the developer.
    <b>Human Sympathizer</b> - In the ready room choose to "join marines team" 1000 times.
    <b>Kharaa Sympathizer</b> - In the ready room choose to "join kharaa team" 1000 times.
    <b>Impartial Medium</b> - In the ready room choose to "join random team" 1000 times.
    <b>Bad Connection</b> - Join a server with a ping of 250 or higher.
    <b>WTFUX Hacks!!!</b> - Die by a physics/map object.
    <b>Asset to your team</b> - Have a 5:1 Kill:Death ratio
    <b>Liability to your team</b> - Have a 1:5 Kill:Death ratio

<b>Kharaa Achievement</b>

<b>We require more vespene gas</b> - As a gorge cap 200 resource nodes.
    <b>Jumpin Jack Flash</b> - Blink 100,000 times
    <b>Hive Mind</b> - Win 500 rounds with alien commander
    <b>The Bullets teh do nothing</b> - Umbra a teammate taking x amount of damage
    <b>The world is not enough</b> - Go on a 10 game winning streak
    <b>You never go back</b> - kill a special edition black armored marine
    <b>We require additional pylons</b> - Try to go evolve into a new form but do not have enough rez.
    <b>Brood Defender</b> - Within the area of a hive kill x amount of marines
    <b>Poeple who don't want to be cool</b> - With a gorge spit and get a headshot, killing a marine

I'll add more when I find time.
  • whocareswcwhocareswc Join Date: 2007-07-31 Member: 61735Members
    BY SCOTT IVE GOT IT!!

ok so im on the side of achievemnet will kill the game.. ive seen it before, when people get board they start to do stupid things...

BUT UNLESS

they can only get an achievement if their team wins the round. and not if they swap to the winning team at the end.

so this means they may stuff around a bit, but for most of the game they will hopefully be concentrating on teamplay.

I know this wont always work, but if they insist on having achievements then i believe this will help.

ps if someone else already had this idea im claiming it :P
  • NeoSniperNeoSniper Join Date: 2005-06-02 Member: 52976Members
    edited July 2010
    Let's have a vote!

<a href="http://www.reddit.com/r/ns2/comments/cqnia/achievement_thread/" target="_blank">http://www.reddit.com/r/ns2/comments/cqnia...evement_thread/</a>

Have no fear if your not a reddit user, because it's super easy to register on reddit (last I checked). Getting out is the hard part.

[EDIT: On further thought reddit could also be a helpful system for reporting bugs]
  • NyfNyf Join Date: 2010-02-07 Member: 70468Members
    Make an achievement for destroying a structure before all of the dynamic infestation has occurred.

I'm not even going to try to come up with some witty title.
  • FaskaliaFaskalia Wechsellichtzeichenanlage Join Date: 2004-09-12 Member: 31651Members, Constellation
    "Eternal Gratitude" squared
    Save a devs life ingame. (If dev = alien then check for low health and kill of player who has last damaged dev) /If dev = marine then kill alien within 100 units of dev that could have killed him with the next attack)

Obviously the icon would show a stack of 1600 $
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited July 2010
    <!--quoteo(post=1781364:date=Jul 21 2010, 03:39 PM:name=Death_Incarnate)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Death_Incarnate @ Jul 21 2010, 03:39 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1781364"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><b>The Bullets teh do nothing</b> - Umbra a teammate taking x dmg<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Simpsons reference expanding on this one :P

<b>The goggles, they do nothing!</b> Play as a black armored marine and kill an alien that is hiding in the shadows
  • includeinclude aka RpTheHotrod Dallas, TX Join Date: 2003-01-08 Member: 12027Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=1781481:date=Jul 21 2010, 02:52 PM:name=Kouji_San)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kouji_San @ Jul 21 2010, 02:52 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1781481"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Simpsons reference expanding on this one :P

<b>The goggles, they do nothing!</b> Play as a black armored marine and kill an alien that is hiding in the shadows<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Wouldn't that be and GET killed by an alien that is hiding in the shadows?
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    If you would make it like the Simpsons scene, yeah. I'm just dissing the goggles (I now know why Google made this typo :P)
  • Alex2539Alex2539 Join Date: 2010-07-15 Member: 72401Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1781481:date=Jul 21 2010, 03:52 PM:name=Kouji_San)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kouji_San @ Jul 21 2010, 03:52 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1781481"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Simpsons reference expanding on this one :P

<b>The goggles, they do nothing!</b> Play as a black armored marine and kill an alien that is hiding in the shadows<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    It would make more sense to do it the other way around. Be an alien in the dark and kill a black armored marine. Also this way, anyone can get it. Yours is only achievable by people in the alpha.
  • PapayasPapayas Join Date: 2010-07-01 Member: 72219Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1780801:date=Jul 19 2010, 08:09 PM:name=ScottSchafferR)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ScottSchafferR @ Jul 19 2010, 08:09 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1780801"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Scrambled eggs - Kill x amount of gestating eggs. A icon of an egg in a frying pan.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

+1 for this one.
  • Gun_KnightGun_Knight Join Date: 2004-11-03 Member: 32618Members
    You dun goof - "Backtrace" an attack from its source
  • Tom HoenTom Hoen Join Date: 2009-07-02 Member: 68004Members
    edited July 2010
    <!--quoteo(post=1779627:date=Jul 16 2010, 09:45 PM:name=buffbuddha)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (buffbuddha @ Jul 16 2010, 09:45 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1779627"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->If you guys have destructible doors:
    OH YEAH - Onos breaking down X doors<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Maybe better name would be HERE'S JOHNNY and we all know icon should be onos looking through door like Jack Nicholson did.

<b><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->And My Axe<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - destroy 20 alien buildings with the axe (could also be 20 hydras, but this would suggest players to be little risky).
    <b><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Omelette<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - kill 20 alien eggs.
    <b><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Bullet for my valentine<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - Kill your steam friend 5 times in a match.
    <b><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Big Game Hunter<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - Kill every player from another team atleast once excluding commander ( must be more than 5 player game)
    <b><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Burn Baby Buurn!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - Kill 3 evolving alien eggs with flamethrower in single match
    <b><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Colony traveller<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - Win a round in 5 different official maps (similar to TF2 World traveller)
    <b><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Quitting your job | You're fired!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - Make someone ragequit after you've killed him twice in a row
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro--><b>Trust worthy</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> - Be squad leader 25 times
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro--><b>I hate walking | Comm is my taxi driver | No need for seat belt</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> - Ride MASC 10 seconds when it is moving
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro--><b>Strike! (as in bowling)</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> - Belly slide into marine
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro--><b>Back to stoneage</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> - Destroy 5 weldbots in a match
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro--><b>Farewell my love</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> - Drop a hive and be last gorge healing it / or be last gorge to heal main hive
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro--><b>Geronimo the chief</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> - Have a K/D radio of 3:1 and over 4 kills in bigger match than 4v4

And now it's time to sleep, no more ideas for today ^^
  • badmoonbadmoon Join Date: 2002-11-05 Member: 7212Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Gorge Fort - Survive for 3 minutes after all hives are dead.

Where no man wants to go. - Survive being devoured by an Onos.

Master of Arms - Get three kills within 15 seconds with a main gun, a pistol, and a knife.

Matter of Arms - Get three kills within 15 seconds as a Fade.

Over before it started - As a skulk destroy a reinforcement portal in the first 3 minutes of the game.

Limited Resources - In a single life destroy three resource nodes.

No parachute necessary - Fall X amount of yards without dying.
  • RellixRellix Join Date: 2003-02-15 Member: 13572Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    Generic:
    <b>Charlie's On Our 6</b> - Be killed by a developer from behind
    <b>With friends like these...</b> - Play in a game with 4 of your friends on the opposite team
    <b>The Battle Continues</b> - Play in 1 round for over a 1 hour from start till finish
    <b>Coach</b> - With 3 new players on your team, win a match

Aliens:
    <b>IHOP</b> - Force a Marine to fall to his death after being knock backed from your attack
    <b>Anybody Home?</b> - Destroy the entire Marine base without any Marine players intervening
    <b>No Loitering</b> - Kill a Marine who has stayed in 1 area for more than 1 minute
    <b>Toothpick</b> - Kill a Marine armed only with an axe.

Marines:
    <b>Bug Hunt</b> - Kill the entire alien team in a single life
    <b>Get Off My Lawn!</b> - Exit the command chair to fend off an alien trespasser
    <b>Black is back in fashion</b> - Play on a full marine team of only special edition marines
    <b>Rambo And Friends</b> - Be in a fire fight with 6 aliens for 4(ish) minutes with 3 or more teamates where nobody dies
    <b>Wrong Turn</b> - Survive a Hydra encounter only to be killed by a Hydra in another area
    <b>First Command</b> - Win your first game as commander
    <b>Squadie</b> - Your entire squad must survive the match without dying and never be more then 20 meters from each other.
  • yakumoyakumo Join Date: 2003-09-12 Member: 20775Members
    <b>Bob The Builder</b> - Evolve to a Gorge xD
  • FaskaliaFaskalia Wechsellichtzeichenanlage Join Date: 2004-09-12 Member: 31651Members, Constellation
    edited July 2010
    Bringing balance to the force.
    Change teams once, when your team has at least 2 players more than the other.

Eternal Equilibrium.
    In a single round change teams thrice, balancing them with every change.

We want you!
    Play as a marine.
    Icon should show a future version of uncle sam in the classic finger pointing pose.

Midwife.
    As a gorge help 10 players to evolve. (Assuming that gorges can fasten evolution)
  • xidiousxidious Join Date: 2003-11-01 Member: 22190Members
    edited July 2010
    <b>Laser Surgery </b>: Getting the killing blow on an Onos with a welder, whilst freeing a Marine being digested.

<b>And I thought they smelled bad . . . on the outside.</b> : Being freed from an Onos's devour ability.
  • nirvanaXOnirvanaXO Join Date: 2010-02-26 Member: 70747Members
    edited July 2010
    Achievement for getting muted by all players on their server. Lame achievement.
    <!--quoteo(post=1782264:date=Jul 23 2010, 10:42 PM:name=xidious)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xidious @ Jul 23 2010, 10:42 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1782264"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><b>And I thought they smelled bad . . . on the outside.</b> : Being freed from an Onos's devour ability.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Love the Tremors pun here :P
  • Mr. EpicMr. Epic Join Date: 2003-08-01 Member: 18660Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1782313:date=Jul 23 2010, 08:54 PM:name=Kouji_San)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kouji_San @ Jul 23 2010, 08:54 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1782313"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Love the Tremors pun here :P<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Not tremors.
  • FFTKaMiKaZeFFTKaMiKaZe Join Date: 2006-11-02 Member: 58224Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    There should be an achievement for being assigned to squad five, and an achievement for being a commander who makes the assignment. Also an achievement for belly-sliding a large distance.
  • Tom HoenTom Hoen Join Date: 2009-07-02 Member: 68004Members
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro--><b>Predator of A-Team</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> - Be first on your team to evolve as fade and get 5 kills
  • PawndemoniumPawndemonium Join Date: 2010-07-24 Member: 72725Members
    edited July 2010
    Darwin Award
    Kill a Marine with his own Grenade Launcher explosion.

Skulk Fracture
    Kill at least 3 Skulks with a single grenade blast.

Black Oops
    Telefrag a fellow marine wearing black Armor.

Heartbreaker
    As a Skulk kill both a Male and a Female Marine in a single life.

Catch!
    Kill a leaping Skulk with a Shotgun blast.

First Contact
    Kill a Fade while he Blinks.

edit:
    DIY
    Destroy an Alien Structure with a Welder.

edit2: :x
    Oh Noes
    Charge a Marine with an Onos and devour him.

Lasershow
    Kill xx Aliens with Lasertrip Mines

You rang, M'Lord?
    Kill a Skulk within 8 seconds after being teleported/spawned.

Sentry Ahead
    Observe an Alien getting focused by at least 3 sentries.

Enough for now, if they are useful I can think of more.
    And regarding the Onos charging doors, what about naming it: I'M THE JUGGERNAUT
  • TerraGamerXTerraGamerX Join Date: 2006-12-04 Member: 58900Members
    I'll note that earning achievements should probably be disabled for community-made gamemodes.

<b><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Slip 'n Slide<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - Slide as a Gorge over a total of 100 meters (or some other distance)(<u>this one is a must</u>) [<i>icon: Gorge on a yellow slide</i>]

<b><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Gorge Rush<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - As a Gorge, work with* two other Gorges to get 3 kills (*"work with" detecting both assists and being assisted) [<i>icon: 3 running Gorges with a mist of Heal Spray and launching a Spit shot</i>]

<b><!--coloro:#4169E1--><span style="color:#4169E1"><!--/coloro-->Armory Vandal<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - Do damage with every weapon in a single life [<i>icon: A marine dual wielding some rapidfire guns, other guns on back</i>]

<b><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Death from above<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - Kill 10 marines while falling in one game [<i>icon: Skulk climing out of a vent with an oblivious marine</i>]

<b><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Super Regeneration<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - Get healed by Regeneration, Metabolize, a Defense Chamber, a Hive, and a Gorge all at once (or changed as needed to match new healing sources) [<i>icon: Fade with its claws raised and some nearly-closed bullet holes</i>]

<b><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Shadow Stalker<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - Stay cloaked for 2 minutes [<i>icon: simple cloaked Skulk</i>]

<b><!--coloro:#4169E1--><span style="color:#4169E1"><!--/coloro-->Deadly Intuition<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - Shoot 5 cloaked aliens in one game. [<i>icon: Marine shooting and blood splashing out of nothing</i>]

<b><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Bread and butter<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - Spend 10 minutes spreading the Infestation (in a single game) [<i>icon: Whatever spreads the goo, in a large mess of it</i>]

<b><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Gorge is credit to team<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - Transport 15 teammates (wasn't there some underground tunnel/canal for transport concept? This is for that. Referencing TF2 Heavy's line when using Engineer's Teleporter) [<i>icon: Onos exiting tunnel, Gorge behind tunnel exit</i>]

<b><!--coloro:#4169E1--><span style="color:#4169E1"><!--/coloro-->Knife of peace<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - Stand on an alien for 10 seconds [<i>icon: Gorge looking up at the marine crouched on its back</i>]

<b><!--coloro:#4169E1--><span style="color:#4169E1"><!--/coloro-->Knife of doom<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - Kill an alien with the SwitchAxe while standing on it [<i>icon: vicious thrust downward onto a half-hatched egg of a skulk</i>]

<b><!--coloro:#4169E1--><span style="color:#4169E1"><!--/coloro-->My Shink Says I Need An Outlet For My Aggression<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - Kill an Onos with a SwitchAxe [<i>icon: Marine sitting on an Onos with the Axe raised for a vicious stab</i>]

<b><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Now, we dance<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - In a single game, gestate every upgrade, every lifeform, and use every ability [<i>icon: an egg hatching and showing some form using its final ability (whichever type would look coolest)</i>]

<b><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->We are one<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - Heal Spray everyone on your team (at least once, not tracking alien commanders) [<i>icon: a Gorge healing a Skulk, Lerk, and Fade (Onos may take too much room) {or} a Gorge healing a running line/swarm of Skulks</i>]

<b><!--coloro:#4169E1--><span style="color:#4169E1"><!--/coloro-->I've got your back<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - Weld everyone on your team (at least once, not tracking commanders) [<i>icon: A marine getting welded, and another running away (in indication of having just been welded)</i>]

<b><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Insignificant loss<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - After all hives are dead, win the game (doing this epic act sure filled me with pride when I did it alone) [<i>icon: Skulk in front of 12 hives (indicating there's more elsewhere in other maps)</i>]

<b><!--coloro:#4169E1--><span style="color:#4169E1"><!--/coloro-->Medal of Honor<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - With no Commander or Infantry Portal left, win the game (Commander as opposed to Command Chair because the remaining aliens will ignore the chair)[<i>icon: Marine sitting on remains of a hive holding a Light Machine Gun missing its ammo clip</i>]

<b><!--coloro:#808080--><span style="color:#808080"><!--/coloro-->Hold your ground<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - Get 10 kills without dying [<i>icon: show "10-0" maybe</i>]

<b><!--coloro:#808080--><span style="color:#808080"><!--/coloro-->Dedicated builder<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - Get 100,000 build points (measuring the value that increases as a building is built, measured across all games. Number may need to be adjusted while still taking a long time to get) [<i>icon: Marine hand on armory (or updated to match better current build style)</i>]

<b><!--coloro:#808080--><span style="color:#808080"><!--/coloro-->Support expert<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - Get 50 assists in one game [<i>icon: Show a score, like</i> 17<b><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->50<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b>14]

<b><!--coloro:#808080--><span style="color:#808080"><!--/coloro-->Eternal Gratitude<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> - Purchased original NS2 Special Edition before the alpha existed (We like the inclusion of your eternal gratitude in exchange for the Special, how about this humorous badge ^_^) [<i>icon: Some gold logo, or Charlie's smiling face</i>]
  • titotaltitotal Join Date: 2005-01-10 Member: 34576Members
    Commander savior - Kill 1 alien until 5 seconds after getting out of the comm chair. Icon: One arm holding a firing pistol out from the partially opened comm chair.

Great commander savior - Kill 2 aliens until 10 seconds after getting out of the comm chair. Icon: Two arms holding firing pistols out from the partially opened comm chair.

Extreme commander savior - Kill 4 aliens until 15 seconds after getting out of the comm chair. Icon: Half marine body out of a golden comm chair holding a firing Heavy Machine Gun.
  • InkInk Join Date: 2009-08-15 Member: 68499Members
    Decent Into Madness- Check back at the timer on the front page every hour on the hour when there are only 24 hours left.
  • sasuke2490sasuke2490 Join Date: 2010-06-12 Member: 72034Members
    I can eat a onos!!! kill an onos only using a flamethrower