Autobite

Comments

• Sumo-SoldierSumo-Soldier Join Date: 2009-07-24 Member: 68249Members
    after reading some of the posts on this thread i realize that this is probably a small change that can help noob players ease into the game better rather than scare them off with an extremely difficult learning curve. which is y games with low learning curves like modern warfare are so successful. so in the end if it helps contribute to the success of the game i guess im all up for that if it helps the game grow and expand. saying that i still hate the idea of auto bite so im just gona have to tolerate it until i forget about it.
  • TempesT487TempesT487 Join Date: 2009-04-15 Member: 67195Members, NS2 Playtester
    edited October 2009
    So much debate over something so small. If they ever took criticisms like this on board the game would go no where.
    Can't you just take comfort in the fact that these people made NS1 great, so can we leave it up to them to make their own sequel. It is going to be good, and its definently going to be different to NS1.

I know I'm being harsh. Discussion over changes is of course acceptable. But blatant demands for the removal prior to them even being demonstrated (let alone using it first-hand) is ridiculous. Instead of thinking about how this ruins the NS1 experience, think about how it will make a NEW NS2 experience, and how you will adapt and take advantage of this new experience.

Besides, they have promised amazing mod capabilites. I'm sure a "Pro-Mod" will be made soon enough so you can go back to enjoying NS1 gameplay, if that is what you're after.
  • RisingSunRisingSun Rising California Join Date: 2004-04-19 Member: 28015Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=1733775:date=Oct 23 2009, 09:15 PM:name=Sumo-Soldier)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sumo-Soldier @ Oct 23 2009, 09:15 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1733775"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->after reading some of the posts on this thread i realize that this is probably a small change that can help noob players ease into the game better rather than scare them off with an extremely difficult learning curve. which is y games with low learning curves like modern warfare are so successful. so in the end if it helps contribute to the success of the game i guess im all up for that if it helps the game grow and expand. saying that i still hate the idea of auto bite so im just gona have to tolerate it until i forget about it.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Nothing against your post, but when you say things about lowering the learning curve and accepting the masses that embrace games like TF2 and Modern Warfare i get worried. They are fun games dont get me wrong but nothing i would play more than a week. All that is different between them is models and accuracy/rate of fire of weapons. I get tired of these games fast. I love NS for the pure fact it is hard to play. I cant understand the people who say they never play aliens... What is so hard about it? Just wait around any corner and bite at anything that moves. My first experience was a cloaked skulk. I had a blast!

WoW is another game catering to the masses and dumbing down play. It is horrible... bottom line is you cant please everyone. I have never played a computer game longer than NS1... not a single one to include WoW. I have played online games since the Doom 1 days on Dwango... NS was awesome for a reason. Let's not "sell out" and make this game garbage. Take what made NS1 great and expand on it. Personally the only thing i thought NS was lacking when it was popular was the graphics. That is the sole reason my friends never jumped in.

On a completely off note we have no idea how this game will play out or the dynamics involved. The Dev team may seem like they are giving away all this info but really they are not. We are so far in the dark on how this game will play it isnt even funny. Will autobite ruin the game? It could if implemented in the way many people have described. It is all in the INTENT. Which we dont have a single clue on. WHY would the Devs put this autobite in? Is there a balance? Does it require more energy than a normal bite? It is based off the crosshairs? What is the delay between bites (leap autobite->bite)? Skulks are beefier so they can take more punishment required for a direct assault?

All in all i would like to know what the devs are thinking and the direction they want to go with this class. Is this going to be the scout/cannon fodder class or will it be more of a soldier roll in NS 2. Until we know these tings it is hard to say yes or no to abilities. All we have to draw on is speculation. I just personally hate something that is done for me, Auto anything (reload, bite, automatic cars :P ).

If the devs truly want our input let's have more information about what this classes role will be in the game =)
  • spellman23spellman23 NS1 Theorycraft Expert Join Date: 2007-05-17 Member: 60920Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1733714:date=Oct 23 2009, 01:58 PM:name=locallyunscene)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locallyunscene @ Oct 23 2009, 01:58 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1733714"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->If I found it using too much adren I would turn it off. If it had a slower cooldown than bite I would turn it off. If it caused me to miss in any way I would turn it off(biting prematurely due to lag or not facing the correct direction.)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

QFT
  • scary_jeffscary_jeff Join Date: 2003-07-27 Member: 18459Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1733733:date=Oct 23 2009, 09:04 PM:name=snooggums)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snooggums @ Oct 23 2009, 09:04 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1733733"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I would want them to do so, their reactions should be faster than mine and new players shouldn't have to spend a bunch of resources trying to practice fading in a game and dying just to get their swipe timing down. Blinking around is fairly difficult on it's own, lining up a hit and then timing is is so much harder than just getting a bigger gun to shoot with as a marine. Marines can even have autoknife when they come in contact with an alien with the knife out, I don't care.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

OK, I think I understand the concept of this now.

To me, auto firing melee weapons turns every melee weapon into a DOOM chainsaw, with a new animation. How is this not boring?
  • Chris0132Chris0132 Join Date: 2009-07-25 Member: 68262Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1733644:date=Oct 23 2009, 02:14 PM:name=locallyunscene)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locallyunscene @ Oct 23 2009, 02:14 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1733644"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->At the risk of sounding like an elitist d-bag, is leaping straight at a marine the kind of behavior we want to encourage? I'm okay with more tolerance for such things, but shouldn't the goal to be to move away from that, and attack more intelligently?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

If the skulk only has a melee attack how much more intelligent can you get? Other than leaping straight at a marine when he is looking the other way? In which case you still want to bite the bugger as soon as you hit him.

You use leap to close the distance as quickly as possible and bite to maximise the damage, if you don't want to leap then don't, the ability is irrelevant, but if you leap at someone you will immediately follow it with a bite, and then follow that with a lot more bites until the marine is dead.
  • tjosantjosan Join Date: 2003-05-16 Member: 16374Members, Constellation
    edited October 2009
    I think the behaviour he might mean is "FOR SPAAAAAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAAAA". On some servers known as the newbie walk of death, or in this case slow skulk not-as-long-as-ns1 leap of death.

And I agree with the sentiment. Every single part of the game sends signals as to how things should be done. Leap tied directly to an attack for example signals "use me, I'm the best way to get at marines to bite them while looking cool", when in reality perhaps it would have been better to chill and come at them from around a corner instead. The input might not be the strongest there is, but many drop make a river.
  • Callinstead09Callinstead09 Join Date: 2009-07-09 Member: 68099Members
    edited October 2009
    I'm fine with it, Just make it optional like cross-hairs. Enable it to learn the game or make it less frustrating. And disable it for challenge or for machinima making.

If it is going in the game it should at least be optional because it may become annoying to the player. "the one doing the biting"
  • MuYeahMuYeah Join Date: 2006-12-26 Member: 59261Members
    edited October 2009
    Surprisingly, I actually don't have a problem with auto-bite.

The lowering of the learning curve is good, and it'll give new players a thing to figure out that it isnt always best to go for the leap/bite combo which IMO is rewarding for the player. It's really not that big a deal. I'd probably prefer it to not turn 180 degrees to bite or anything, though. If the marine is within a 120 degree cone in front of your crosshair would be a good compromise.
  • juicejuice Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12886Members, Constellation
    Why not just make bite do damage in a 120 degree arc anyway? Then you don't need autobite.

Not that bite aim and timing wasn't an important part of skill as skulk in NS1 or anything.
  • MuYeahMuYeah Join Date: 2006-12-26 Member: 59261Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1733935:date=Oct 25 2009, 01:06 PM:name=juice)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (juice @ Oct 25 2009, 01:06 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1733935"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Why not just make bite do damage in a 120 degree arc anyway? Then you don't need autobite.

Not that bite aim and timing wasn't an important part of skill as skulk in NS1 or anything.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It already bites in a 120 degree arc.

You should also be able to bite at any time throughout the leap if autobite is implemented, but if you happen to touch a marine while leaping and are looking at them have it bite.
  • Evil_bOb1Evil_bOb1 Join Date: 2002-07-13 Member: 938Members, Squad Five Blue
    <!--quoteo(post=1733497:date=Oct 22 2009, 01:55 PM:name=homicide)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (homicide @ Oct 22 2009, 01:55 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1733497"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->"You havn't seen it in action yet." - Well obviously, but thats not the point. <b>Neither has the development team.</b> This idea is conceptually flawed.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I think the development team has. Actually I believe they put that in because they were playing around with their build, leaping and having fun, and someone brought up, "hey, seeing how things work already, it seams only natural to have auto-bite after leap."
    The way I see this implementation happening is because of feedback and playing around with the alt-fires, on a half-playable version of NS2. I doubt very much that it is a decision made by a programmer's point of view: "Like hey why don't i just add more code for the fun of it!!"

People don't realize how their point of view is flawed. They see a tweet pop up, and they think the implementation of that in-game thing popped into the game just like the tweet did in their face. They don't realize how a lot of things are going on before something is implemented, discussions, play-testing the current build and so on. They aren't just randomly adding feature to the game.

If the development team tweeted us about a feature it is surely because after play-testing, discussion, implementation and play-testing the new feature, they realized how better things were and they were so happy of their new feature, they wanted to tell everyone about it.

Just imagine them seeing all this. They were so happy to announce their cool new thing, a little detail that had made the gameplay so much better, and they see people who haven't any clue about the process they went through, rambling about it, using irrelevant matter to support them.

I hope they have a good sens of humor otherwise they must be very frustrated and confused.
  • RisingSunRisingSun Rising California Join Date: 2004-04-19 Member: 28015Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=1733979:date=Oct 25 2009, 02:36 PM:name=Evil_bOb1)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Evil_bOb1 @ Oct 25 2009, 02:36 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1733979"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I think the development team has. Actually I believe they put that in because they were playing around with their build, leaping and having fun, and someone brought up, "hey, seeing how things work already, it seams only natural to have auto-bite after leap."
    The way I see this implementation happening is because of feedback and playing around with the alt-fires, on a half-playable version of NS2. I doubt very much that it is a decision made by a programmer's point of view: "Like hey why don't i just add more code for the fun of it!!"

People don't realize how their point of view is flawed. They see a tweet pop up, and they think the implementation of that in-game thing popped into the game just like the tweet did in their face. They don't realize how a lot of things are going on before something is implemented, discussions, play-testing the current build and so on. They aren't just randomly adding feature to the game.

If the development team tweeted us about a feature it is surely because after play-testing, discussion, implementation and play-testing the new feature, they realized how better things were and they were so happy of their new feature, they wanted to tell everyone about it.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

if you are right then we will have the alpha on oct 31st.
  • Silver_FoxSilver_Fox Spammer Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 34Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    <!--quoteo(post=1733993:date=Oct 25 2009, 08:27 PM:name=RisingSun)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RisingSun @ Oct 25 2009, 08:27 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1733993"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->if you are right then we will have the alpha on oct 31st.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

er ... wait ... what?

What part of that was there a dev confirming there was going to be an alpha release on the 31st ...?
  • JAmazonJAmazon Join Date: 2009-02-21 Member: 66503Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1733994:date=Oct 25 2009, 11:29 PM:name=Silver_Fox)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silver_Fox @ Oct 25 2009, 11:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1733994"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->er ... wait ... what?

What part of that was there a dev confirming there was going to be an alpha release on the 31st ...?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

He's just desperate and delusional...
    The post I quoted was saying the devs were playing in game messing around when they came up with leap bite. I was only saying that if he is right we will have an alpha soon and what better day than the 31st. Becuase if they have somehing playable that would be an alpha right?
  • Chris0132Chris0132 Join Date: 2009-07-25 Member: 68262Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1733999:date=Oct 26 2009, 12:18 AM:name=RisingSun)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RisingSun @ Oct 26 2009, 12:18 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1733999"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The post I quoted was saying the devs were playing in game messing around when they came up with leap bite. I was only saying that if he is right we will have an alpha soon and what better day than the 31st. Becuase if they have somehing playable that would be an alpha right?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Just because you have an alpha doesn't mean you should release it, if there's nothing they need mass testing I don't see why they would release it.
  • PneumaticCrabPneumaticCrab Join Date: 2002-11-28 Member: 10133Members
    i already wrote a script for ns2 that will automatically bite for me so im not concerned if this ends up in the game or not
  • JAmazonJAmazon Join Date: 2009-02-21 Member: 66503Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1734009:date=Oct 26 2009, 02:20 AM:name=PneumaticCrab)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PneumaticCrab @ Oct 26 2009, 02:20 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1734009"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->i already wrote a script for ns2 that will automatically bite for me so im not concerned if this ends up in the game or not<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

omg H4X! :P How would you write a script before the game is out though? We know its in LUA, but we don't know any of the functions or variables that the game actually uses...unless you has alpha :O gimme gimme gimme!
  • Silver_FoxSilver_Fox Spammer Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 34Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    PneumaticCrab is holding out on us!

FORUM MOB, ASSEMBLE!
  • yourbonesakinyourbonesakin Join Date: 2005-08-06 Member: 57682Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1733708:date=Oct 23 2009, 03:46 PM:name=locallyunscene)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locallyunscene @ Oct 23 2009, 03:46 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1733708"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Please show me where that's been said by a dev. AFAIK there's been no mention by a dev of making this option only. You would make me very happy if you could find a quote that said such a thing.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I've seen no such thing. As far as I've seen, Unknown Worlds have been silent on the issue, fearing that by now, anything they say on the issue will be taken negatively by somebody. If they say they're keeping it, there will be <b>titanic</b> whining about how they aren't listening to the community. If they say they are trashing it, people like me will whine about how they should stop listening to our whining, and <i>someone</i> who was whining about it in the first place will say something like "Damn straight, UWE! We know better!". All in all, not talking about it is probably the best course of action.

<!--quoteo(post=1733709:date=Oct 23 2009, 03:47 PM:name=homicide)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (homicide @ Oct 23 2009, 03:47 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1733709"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Why would someone turn it off?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Have you not seen the negative feedback from people who don't want this? I'm assuming here that some or most of them would not have used the feature if they didn't like the idea of NS2 including it.
  • monopolowamonopolowa Join Date: 2004-05-23 Member: 28839Members
    I've got a question about autobite...what happens if you manually bite before you hit a marine? (doesn't matter for the purposes of this question if you hit anything with the bite, though potentially a super-awesome player could bite while passing by someone) Do you get an autobite even though the cooldown on your manual bite isn't over, or would the auto-bite not happen?
  • kastkast Join Date: 2003-11-13 Member: 22791Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=1734018:date=Oct 25 2009, 10:14 PM:name=monopolowa)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (monopolowa @ Oct 25 2009, 10:14 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1734018"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I've got a question about autobite...what happens if you manually bite before you hit a marine? (doesn't matter for the purposes of this question if you hit anything with the bite, though potentially a super-awesome player could bite while passing by someone) Do you get an autobite even though the cooldown on your manual bite isn't over, or would the auto-bite not happen?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

IF I STACK HASTE WILL MY GCDS ON SKULK FINISH FASTER!?
  • AhnteisAhnteis teh Bob Join Date: 2002-10-02 Member: 1405Members, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1733322:date=Oct 21 2009, 05:43 PM:name=Metro)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Metro @ Oct 21 2009, 05:43 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1733322"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->A lot of people seem to forget that leap was an attack in NS1 and not a movement-ability. It has always done damage to it's target if used properly. This is merely a different method of delivering that damage. Allthough it may be increased damage, but essentialy it's still the same thing.

The discussion should not be on if auto-bite on the end of a leap is bad, but rather on wether leap should be completely movement-based or not. Ergo- Do we want the ability to be reworked from the NS1 concept completely(To be movement-based only) or do we want to keep it as it's always been(An Attack-move), albeit slightly modified.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I think this is what they're going for.

Leap in NS1 was supposed to be an attack. It did touch-based damage like charge, but it was a pain to do damage with (you'd slip off the sides) and everyone ended up using it for movement in conjunction with bite. I think they just wanted to return to that model. I'm with the people about an auto-slash instead though because this would remove the ability to time your own bites unless they're planning on giving it a separate cooldown from manual bite (which would end up looking odd, etc).
  • noncomposmentisnoncomposmentis Join Date: 2004-11-13 Member: 32773Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1734029:date=Oct 25 2009, 11:12 PM:name=Ahnteis)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ahnteis @ Oct 25 2009, 11:12 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1734029"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm with the people about an auto-slash instead though because this would remove the ability to time your own bites unless they're planning on giving it a separate cooldown from manual bite (which would end up looking odd, etc).<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Quoted for agreement. (I think i was the 2nd person to suggest this anyway.)
  • ThaTha Join Date: 2009-06-05 Member: 67694Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1734018:date=Oct 26 2009, 01:14 PM:name=monopolowa)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (monopolowa @ Oct 26 2009, 01:14 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1734018"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I've got a question about autobite...what happens if you manually bite before you hit a marine? (doesn't matter for the purposes of this question if you hit anything with the bite, though potentially a super-awesome player could bite while passing by someone) Do you get an autobite even though the cooldown on your manual bite isn't over, or would the auto-bite not happen?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

uh i dont think you can bite in midair, that or its gonna look really awkward
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAGDMExYyl4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAGDMExYyl4</a>

unless they make a specific animation for it. seems more like it sprints its legs and bites which looks much more real then a mouth moving up and down

however thats just speculation
  • locallyunscenelocallyunscene Feeder of Trolls Join Date: 2002-12-25 Member: 11528Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1734013:date=Oct 25 2009, 10:50 PM:name=Silver_Fox)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silver_Fox @ Oct 25 2009, 10:50 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1734013"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->FORUM MOB, ASSEMBLE!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Step 1 complete. Step 2, not going to happen.
  • juicejuice Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12886Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1733709:date=Oct 23 2009, 02:47 PM:name=homicide)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (homicide @ Oct 23 2009, 02:47 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1733709"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Why would someone turn it off?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    <!--quoteo(post=1734017:date=Oct 25 2009, 10:11 PM:name=yourbonesakin)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (yourbonesakin @ Oct 25 2009, 10:11 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1734017"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Have you not seen the negative feedback from people who don't want this? I'm assuming here that some or most of them would not have used the feature if they didn't like the idea of NS2 including it.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    <!--quoteo(post=1733292:date=Oct 21 2009, 04:13 PM:name=juice)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (juice @ Oct 21 2009, 04:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1733292"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--coloro:lime--><span style="color:lime"><!--/coloro-->To the people suggesting it should be optional... please think that through.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

It is an online multiplayer game. Who would turn on an option to make the game more "difficult" just for fun? Did you ever turn the brightness waaay down in NS so you couldn't see, in order to make it more difficult? No? Did you ever just stay as skulk when marines are winning, just to make it more difficult on your team? Please.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Another analogy:
    Say the new feature is a new alien class: an invincible skorpian that hovars without flapping, does 9001 damage and costs 71 res.
    Then say there is someone who doesn't like this idea.
    But the idea is included in the game anyway.
    You believe that such a person is NOT going to use the invincible alien class, just because they don't think the idea is good for NS2?

I'm running out of analogies to explain to people why making autobite an "option" doesn't solve any problems.
  • AlignAlign Remain Calm Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5216Forum Moderators, Constellation
    edited October 2009
    You could always go back and read the actual points made on the subject.
    It can be disadvantageous, you see.
  • snooggumssnooggums Join Date: 2009-09-18 Member: 68821Members
    Most of the people who say they would turn it off said they would do so because they think that the game play will be close enough to NS1 that doing fly by bites or controlling who to bite in a group will be more effective. They are saying they will go with what they believe will be the more effective option :)