A Tale Of Two Sims...

1235»

Comments

• BigMadSteveBigMadSteve Join Date: 2003-02-12 Member: 13472Members
    I'm kind of stumped here. How do you do a "Public Woohoo"? I've tried putting the bed outside on the front path and doing the woohoo there but it didn't work.
  • CommunistWithAGunCommunistWithAGun Local Propaganda Guy Join Date: 2003-04-30 Member: 15953Members
    Im terrible. My first guy was obsessed with wealth, ended up stealing away the wife of an alien, I invite her to move in, she brings HER TWO CHILDREN AND HER HUSBAND. I beat up the husband on a daily basis, eventually he leaves town, and I abandon the two children, take the familys money and build a mansion. We are living happily. Untill my mistress became elderly and all sex instantly ceased. My main character then died. Irony.
  • RecoupRecoup Join Date: 2004-04-25 Member: 28195Members
    You poor Commie...
  • MantridMantrid Lockpick Join Date: 2003-12-07 Member: 24109Members
    CWAG, when did you get rid of the Scampi avatar/signiture? I liked those...
  • BigMadSteveBigMadSteve Join Date: 2003-02-12 Member: 13472Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-CommunistWithAGun+Sep 25 2004, 08:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (CommunistWithAGun @ Sep 25 2004, 08:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Im terrible. My first guy was obsessed with wealth, ended up stealing away the wife of an alien, I invite her to move in, she brings HER TWO CHILDREN AND HER HUSBAND. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I had that problem when my single guy (Joe Bloggs) invited his girlfriend to move in. She brought her friend. I got her to look at the news paper and find her own place. She will then move out along with who you choose.
  • CommunistWithAGunCommunistWithAGun Local Propaganda Guy Join Date: 2003-04-30 Member: 15953Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mantrid+Sep 25 2004, 02:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Mantrid @ Sep 25 2004, 02:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> CWAG, when did you get rid of the Scampi avatar/signiture? I liked those... <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    me too.
  • ZaggyZaggy NullPointerException The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-12-10 Member: 24214Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, Subnautica Playtester
    edited September 2004
    <!--QuoteBegin-CommunistWithAGun+Sep 25 2004, 04:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (CommunistWithAGun @ Sep 25 2004, 04:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Mantrid+Sep 25 2004, 02:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Mantrid @ Sep 25 2004, 02:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> CWAG, when did you get rid of the Scampi avatar/signiture? I liked those... <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    me too. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    me3!

/me goes finding that weird flashmovie again.

aaaaaaaaaaahh
    <a href='http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/22/' target='_blank'>http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/22/</a>
  • MonkfishMonkfish Sonic-boom-inducing buttcheeks of terrifying speed&#33; Join Date: 2003-06-03 Member: 16972Members
    Too bad your sig is too big.
  • DiscoZombieDiscoZombie Join Date: 2003-08-05 Member: 18951Members
    can someone tell me why my two white sim parents keep popping out black children? I think the woman is hiding something... =x
  • JediYoshiJediYoshi The Cupcake Boss Join Date: 2002-05-27 Member: 674Members
    Damn acne, about how long using the acne cream does it wear off?

And does anyone know if Maxis released any of the characters on the main box? That kungfu chick was groovy.