Do You Believe In Vac?

13»

Comments

• ForlornForlorn Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2634Banned
    <!--QuoteBegin--kann_nix+Dec 13 2003, 07:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (kann_nix @ Dec 13 2003, 07:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin--Forlorn+Dec 12 2003, 08:56 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Forlorn @ Dec 12 2003, 08:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Contrary to what everyone wishes to believe, C-D is very difficult to get by, only the newest and hardest to find hacks get by it, and once C-D finds these hacks, guess what?

They change about 10 lines in the code of C-D and release a new version of it, and the hackers have to make an entire new program...

Basically, either the hackers are gonna quit due to frustration, or they will find and kill the C-D team, or they will continue with their meaningless lives of ruining competetive play in HL mods. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    meta² has C-D proof built in. I have personally tested it so that i can vouch for its validity, and it indeed works.

this is not intended to induce unconstructive flaming, but you seriously don't know what you're talking about <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    How old is meta²?
  • XCanXCan Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 5904Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin--kann_nix+Dec 14 2003, 12:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (kann_nix @ Dec 14 2003, 12:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> meta² has C-D proof built in. I have personally tested it so that i can vouch for its validity, and it indeed works.

this is not intended to induce unconstructive flaming, but you seriously don't know what you're talking about <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    True, but just because someone bypasses a system doesn't mean it's easy, how long didn't it take for joolz to do it for example?