Sensory Falls Behind, Again

1235»

Comments

• Major_ChromeMajor_Chrome Join Date: 2002-12-18 Member: 11096Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    When your using sensory, you should have people ready to ambush in each hive.
  • ZERGZERG Join Date: 2003-02-04 Member: 13132Members, Constellation
    Adren helps you to stay in battle longer and let's you be lazy, but it's not really necessary like D chambers.
  • im_lostim_lost TWG Rule Guru Join Date: 2003-04-26 Member: 15861Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--Major Chrome+Oct 15 2003, 11:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Major Chrome @ Oct 15 2003, 11:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> When your using sensory, you should have people ready to ambush in each hive. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    That's right. This was a sensory topic, not a fade movement upgrade topic.
  • ForlornForlorn Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2634Banned
    <!--QuoteBegin--Rennex+Oct 16 2003, 12:03 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Rennex @ Oct 16 2003, 12:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I come to the conclusion you need to practice your fade if your energy runs out so quickly and you must use the adren upgrade as a crutch to make up for your liberal and wasteful use of blink and missed swipes. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You still fail to adress the points of being able to heal twice as fast and being able to move across the map faster than anything else the alien class can produce.

As far as actual fighting goes, I really fail to see the advantage celerity gives when blinking; I am gonna have to time it or something.