Below Zero Roadmap Rebooted and Release Timeline - Subnautica

2»

Comments

• krockkrock Members Join Date: 2020-03-17 Member: 258837Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    There are soooo many more baddies in the below zero sequal lol this game terrifies me. I cant wait to play the finished product.
  • HmmidkmaybeHmmidkmaybe Members Join Date: 2020-03-20 Member: 258943Posts: 1 Fully active user
    Excuse me??? No... subnautica needs to be your main focus. Nothing you are working on is as important as subnautica. Whatever you're working on couldn't be HALF as good as subnautica so you need to prioritize on subnautica below zero.
  • ZombieRanger219ZombieRanger219 UkMembers Join Date: 2019-11-13 Member: 255547Posts: 3 Fully active user
    when is subnautica below zero coming out for xboxone and ps4 can we have a date please
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USAMembers, Forum Moderators, Forum staff Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Posts: 722 mod
    edited March 25
    I've got the favro for console updates(regular and below zero) in my signature. It looks like there's a lot to be done still. The developers haven't been specific on release dates for a reason - any unexpected issues result in either a poorly released game or a delay in the release.
    Subnautica stuff:
    Official Subnautica discord chat: https://discord.gg/subnautica
    For updates on Console progress for both Subnautica and Below Zero, check the favro page, here.
    How to clear your Cache, by 0x6A7232.
    How to use console commands.
    Stuck, and just want to most recent base/Cyclops? Use "Warpme" command. Want to get out of the ceiling? Press F1 and note your camera postion. First number is North/South, second number is up/down, and third is East/West. Reduce the 2nd number by 10, then use "warp x y z" (where x, y, and z are the position you want to be).
  • NagsterNagster TexasMembers Join Date: 2020-05-01 Member: 260570Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    Hey, Favro how is the development of below zero going for Ps4 and Xbone? You can tell us if its running late we just want some type of update!
  • pro19pro19 brisbaneMembers Join Date: 2020-05-10 Member: 260908Posts: 7 Fully active user
    can you make it two player
  • EliCVideogamerEliCVideogamer Members Join Date: 2020-05-08 Member: 260791Posts: 10 Fully active user
    "Our current goal is to ship 1.0 in early 2020"

I'm assuming you mean 2021?