Below Zero Roadmap Rebooted and Release Timeline - Subnautica

2»

Comments

• krockkrock Join Date: 2020-03-17 Member: 258837Members
    There are soooo many more baddies in the below zero sequal lol this game terrifies me. I cant wait to play the finished product.
  • HmmidkmaybeHmmidkmaybe Join Date: 2020-03-20 Member: 258943Members
    Excuse me??? No... subnautica needs to be your main focus. Nothing you are working on is as important as subnautica. Whatever you're working on couldn't be HALF as good as subnautica so you need to prioritize on subnautica below zero.
  • ZombieRanger219ZombieRanger219 Uk Join Date: 2019-11-13 Member: 255547Members
    when is subnautica below zero coming out for xboxone and ps4 can we have a date please
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    edited March 2020
    I've got the favro for console updates(regular and below zero) in my signature. It looks like there's a lot to be done still. The developers haven't been specific on release dates for a reason - any unexpected issues result in either a poorly released game or a delay in the release.
  • NagsterNagster Texas Join Date: 2020-05-01 Member: 260570Members
    Hey, Favro how is the development of below zero going for Ps4 and Xbone? You can tell us if its running late we just want some type of update!
  • pro19pro19 brisbane Join Date: 2020-05-10 Member: 260908Members
    can you make it two player
  • EliCVideogamerEliCVideogamer Join Date: 2020-05-08 Member: 260791Members
    "Our current goal is to ship 1.0 in early 2020"

I'm assuming you mean 2021?
  • TrollFixTrollFix Join Date: 2020-06-21 Member: 262023Members
    I wonder what comes after Subnautica Below Zero.. are there any thoughts absolut that ?
  • TrollFixTrollFix Join Date: 2020-06-21 Member: 262023Members
    Is there a Grappling arm for the Prawn Suite in BZ ? If No.. do it comes in?
  • OnrusOnrus Canada Join Date: 2020-10-12 Member: 264628Members
    I have an important question that has been bugging most serious subnautica gamers since the first release and then some to the second one. Does below zero support full VR. ( Headset and controllers ) or will we be disappointed by this? I was blown away by the game playing it on VR the first time, even after completing it on regular screen like 4 times. I has to have full VR support. PLEASE. I didnt buy that 2080 Titan for nothing. I can say the same for the one with the 4k headset and 3000 series card. Make this game worth our money. Add VR. Even if its the last thing you do. Its simply a must for a game published after 2019.
  • OnrusOnrus Canada Join Date: 2020-10-12 Member: 264628Members
    edited October 2020
    What would also be nice is integration with the first game. A portal per say. I got 32GB Ram and kickass Core I9. I can run both sub 1 and 2 at the same time. Just build a portal to from one map to the other one. Similar to a short loading screen.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    I think they said VR isn't in their current plans for Below Zero. The original game had many complaints with its VR bugs, which make BZ VR less likely. Maybe if they fix those, they can work on BZ VR.
  • SpearyGSpearyG Turkey Join Date: 2021-01-26 Member: 267204Members
    "Our current goal is to ship 1.0 in early 2020"

Nice work i came from 2021.(still not shiped :neutral: )
  • aurora_go_big_bookaurora_go_big_book Join Date: 2021-02-06 Member: 267498Members
    its febuary 2021 now
  • evaeva ny Join Date: 2021-02-18 Member: 267763Members
    imElise wrote: »
    I loved the original Subnautica, and when I first saw the news of a sequel game I was absolutely thrilled! I bought it as soon as it hit Steam, and did play around for a bit, but decided to wait until the full release so I could enjoy the game in its full glory. That being said, I really enjoyed the portion of the game that I did play. I also would like to say that I really appreciate the team's strive towards inclusivity. I can't tell you how novel it is to me, as a woman, to play a game in which, by default, your character is female. I don't really mind playing as a man, in most games you don't have much of a choice, but seeing the main character in this game made me smile, and for that I thank you! I made this account so that the most recent comment on this thread wasn't disparaging the devs for "SJW nonsense," whatever that means. The team created a truly mystifying, alien world that begs to be explored. The creatures, landscapes, and storyline were all fantastic in the original Subnautica, and I don't doubt that these same things that I loved about the original game will be even better in BZ, with the knowledge and experience that undoubtedly came from developing the original, award-winning game. The many aspects of these games which make them so unique and incredibly entertaining to play should not be overshadowed or ignored because of the appearance of characters or certain personal political leanings. Enjoy what will almost definitely be an fantastic sequel, or miss out entirely based on your shitty political views. Meanwhile, all of us normal people will be here patiently awaiting BZ's full release with bated breath! Take your time, but know we are all so excited to support you and explore what the other side of Planet 4546B has to offer!

Allways original Subnautica is more interesting
  • AlexHorusAlexHorus France Join Date: 2021-02-14 Member: 267673Members
    soon march, no news :(
  • a_mousea_mouse Join Date: 2020-12-24 Member: 266300Members
    The ongoing silence probably means the devs still have the patient on the operating table. Please go back to the waiting room and have another cup of coffee.