Subnautica Xbox Update 1.0.0.32 Released! - Subnautica

13»

Comments

• narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members Posts: 562 Advanced user
    I looked as far back as August, haven't seen much pc-specific work at all, while many checkins specifically mention xbox or ps4. (On another thread, a developer mentioned the return of console commands should be in the next patch.)
    How to clear your Cache, by 0x6A7232.
    How to use console commands. (Currently PC only, sorry)
    Stuck, and just want to most recent base/Cyclops? Use "Warpme" command. Want to get out of the ceiling? Press F1 and note your camera postion. First number is North/South, second number is up/down, and third is East/West. Reduce the 2nd number by 10, then use "warp x y z" (where x, y, and z are the position you want to be).
  • GrimswoldGrimswold Join Date: 2019-03-21 Member: 251879Members Posts: 21 Advanced user
    Your smoked the very first slide that says current load is literally chalk full of pc work. Only three things even mention xbox and there's nothing of ps4 at all.
  • GrimswoldGrimswold Join Date: 2019-03-21 Member: 251879Members Posts: 21 Advanced user
    narfblat wrote: »
    I looked as far back as August, haven't seen much pc-specific work at all, while many checkins specifically mention xbox or ps4. (On another thread, a developer mentioned the return of console commands should be in the next patch.)

I went back and checked just for shits n gigs and throughout the entire tracker I mean the whole thing that's available for us to even see there's only 4 total mentions of Xbox and again nothing at all of ps4. https://trello.com/b/eLEWpq3P/subnautica-playtesting
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members Posts: 562 Advanced user
    @Grimswold Trello isn't very active anymore; the latest update in the section you linked was updated Jan 21. Instead, try this: https://subnautica.unknownworlds.com/changes-and-checkins
    (updates that don't list a specific platform are generally for all)
    How to clear your Cache, by 0x6A7232.
    How to use console commands. (Currently PC only, sorry)
    Stuck, and just want to most recent base/Cyclops? Use "Warpme" command. Want to get out of the ceiling? Press F1 and note your camera postion. First number is North/South, second number is up/down, and third is East/West. Reduce the 2nd number by 10, then use "warp x y z" (where x, y, and z are the position you want to be).
    narfblat wrote: »
    @Grimswold Trello isn't very active anymore; the latest update in the section you linked was updated Jan 21. Instead, try this: https://subnautica.unknownworlds.com/changes-and-checkins
    (updates that don't list a specific platform are generally for all)

Wowzers, thanks for the lead mate and I apologize for the uninformed retort!
  • ObeseBobObeseBob Join Date: 2019-04-20 Member: 252448Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    We need to get some multiplayer soon. It gets lonely after a while. [ i mean, that is sort of the point but nevertheless, it would be great]🤷‍♂️
13»