Subnautica Xbox Update 1.0.0.32 Released! - Subnautica

124»

Comments

• ShotoutShotout Join Date: 2016-12-04 Member: 224576Members Posts: 256 Advanced user
    Stalker Tooth: I build my 1st hab in the NW Safe Shallows near the large green tube. Many resources near. The Stalkers are <100m away. I bring along salvage (TI), get next to a stalker and drop the TI as I surface, if the stalker grabs the TI, there's a good chance it'll drop a tooth, I usually beacon large groups of stalkers and keep dropping TI near them. When a Stalker leaves with salvage I'll follow, good chance you'll find more teeth there. Sometimes I'll build a scanner nearby and search for teeth. With a HUD mod, you can get additional teeth easily. You'll need 1 tooth for Moth depth upgrade, 3 for Cyclops, 1 for PRAWN (Exo-suit), 1 for Neptune Cockpit. And I can't remember if any more than that will be needed.
  • ShotoutShotout Join Date: 2016-12-04 Member: 224576Members Posts: 256 Advanced user
    Nevermore; Edger Allen Poe? Narfblat is right about Stalker and no chance of multiplayer.
  • HamezHamez Join Date: 2019-12-06 Member: 256187Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    edited December 6
    I agree, there should be multiplayer because it would be so fun to play with your friends. I would only say make it 2 player but it wont be that hard as there is another chair in the life pod for begging animation and really the only thing you would need to do is the characters appearance and animations.

plz try to do it

• TacticalStephenTacticalStephen Join Date: 2019-12-06 Member: 256194Members Posts: 1 Fully active user
    Keep up the great work!! My friends and I love this game. Ya'll are genius for making a great survival game like this. Can't wait for more Xbox One and for Below Zero which we know will take some time.

Thank you - From a very happy customer
    edited 6:15PM
    Find Quarantine Enforcement Platform (QEP) SPOILER

Use the Radio or find Life Pod (LP) 3 on your own.
    Line up your Moth on the red stripe.
    Continue on that bearing for about 800-900M to the Mountain Island (MI).
    You should find a shoaling 'ramp' to the surface of the MI.
    On the far side of the ramp is the QEP.