Below Zero on Xbox & PlayStation - When? - Subnautica

Comments

• CarlooCarloo Italy Join Date: 2019-01-21 Member: 249135Members Posts: 3 Fully active user
    If you see this I’m isking when is can be avable for Xbox one and what price
    Can I be a traduces for language Italy (pk molte persone lo vorrebbero in italiano)
    mr420apples
  • mr420applesmr420apples Join Date: 2019-02-01 Member: 250047Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    How much will it be for Xbox ? Btw cannot wait for it! !!!!
  • OnestrognessOnestrogness Join Date: 2019-01-29 Member: 249617Members Posts: 3 Fully active user
    Can’t wait for below zero to come to console!
  • thedevastatorthedevastator Join Date: 2019-02-01 Member: 250049Members Posts: 1 Fully active user
    Hi ! ,

i was unable to locate a seperate forum for "below zero", i own several systems , including an xbox , i decided to purchase it for PC and then do some tests
    on my hp z400 with nvidia quatro 600 subnautica runs fine , subnautica below zero its unplayable (3 fps ), the pc i can upgrade .. but the xbox is a different story
    will the below zero release be a special xbox version ?
  • jojogamingjojogaming greece Join Date: 2019-02-02 Member: 250179Members Posts: 1 Fully active user
    nice because i dive into the depths from xbox
  • cyanhbcyanhb US Join Date: 2019-01-23 Member: 249243Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
    After the original, even with still existent bugs, I would buy the sequel asap. Take my money.
  • HippnoticHippnotic Join Date: 2018-11-11 Member: 244646Members Posts: 10 Fully active user
    edited February 3
    Heard they are going through with MS to get it at least on game preview. Sony doesn't have a feature like that, so they won't.

Let's just pray MS let's them. I'd pay for it.. I did the preview for the base game.
  • AnyoneWhoIsEveryoneAnyoneWhoIsEveryone Join Date: 2019-02-05 Member: 250423Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    I have to wait for the console version unfortunately because my computer isn't good enough to run below zero but it could run subnautica decently which makes me really upset but i guess i'll have to wait.
  • lengthtoavoidlengthtoavoid Upstate NY Join Date: 2019-02-05 Member: 250425Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    Truly hoping for vr support, even if you look at the community to do it for you. Nothing rivals the original in vr with a controller and some minor mod tweaks that are out there. I realize it's not in your current roadmap but it belongs in that space.
  • Dangler_FishDangler_Fish Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236703Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
    I'm hoping to be able to play it on my playstation as soon as it is released. No doubts, it's gonna be good.
  • TheBoss097TheBoss097 Join Date: 2018-04-25 Member: 240313Members Posts: 13 Fully active user
    I cannot wait for below zero... Although I am hoping early access on xbox runs fine bc that is the only console I have
  • albinofox1albinofox1 northampton England Join Date: 2019-02-19 Member: 251092Members Posts: 1 Fully active user
    please hurry I've seen Markiplier play it and looks amazing can't wait loved the first and generally looking fowler to this game more than any other this year
  • OnestrognessOnestrogness Join Date: 2019-01-29 Member: 249617Members Posts: 3 Fully active user
    Hopefully it comes out before summer.
  • JAZZYFORSUBNAUTICAJAZZYFORSUBNAUTICA Join Date: 2018-05-01 Member: 240453Members Posts: 94 Advanced user
    LOL_JAZZY5
    That being said we shouldn't rush the developers again, you wanted an ARCTIC DLC you got one. and they were also working on the full version of the original game. so thank you unknown worlds for doing the best you could and making my favorite game and a DLC for it. :# 9ifnsjuxvbfy.jpg
    Hey lets be honest that Reapers gonna getcha. (Im Jazzed for subnautica, im not going for president)
  • patrlimpatrlim Ireland Join Date: 2018-07-09 Member: 242056Members Posts: 5 Fully active user
    This studio and team cherry are the best

Dont rush the release, though i wouldn't mind an extremely buggy game preview version
  • skitzoskitzo Join Date: 2013-01-25 Member: 181914Members Posts: 8 Fully active user
    Any plans for Early Access on Xbox One?
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & QA Lead, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts Posts: 2,993 admin
    skitzo wrote: »
    Any plans for Early Access on Xbox One?

We'd love to bring Below Zero to Game Preview on XBox. Just need to make sure it's in a decent place performance-wise first.

If NS2 fails, follow my Nuke From Orbit Guide.

NS2 Discord: https://discord.gg/0TKQwZWu7JEPeAgW

Subnautica Discord: https://discord.gg/subnautica

ShatteredCrestDarkSamiri430
  • Bobo5Bobo5 Holland Join Date: 2019-04-11 Member: 252271Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    heey Guys! love the original game and am really looking foreward to playing below zero!!! seen some playsessions by Jack_Septiceye.... man really makes me wanna dive deeper!
  • YummyCake903YummyCake903 Join Date: 2019-04-18 Member: 252389Members Posts: 2 Freshly registered user
    Is there a possibility for like a splitscreen type two player gameplay on console?
  • YummyCake903YummyCake903 Join Date: 2019-04-18 Member: 252389Members Posts: 2 Freshly registered user
    Is there a possibility for splitscreen multiplayer gameplay on console?
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members Posts: 584 Advanced user
    @YummyCake903
    In the "sticky" post at the top of the general forum, the developers said there was not going to be co-op or any other kind of multiplayer for the original Subnautica, because that would essentially require rewriting their code from the ground up. Below Zero is built from that same code, and thus is roughly 99.99% guaranteed to have the same single-player limitation.

Subnautica (and therefore Below Zero) is a heavy load for the graphics processing, hard drive, and other resources of any system. Split-screen would greatly increase this load, and wouldn't be likely even in a good PC.

tldr: they said multiplayer isn't going to happen, and logic says console split-screen couldn't happen.
    How to clear your Cache, by 0x6A7232.
    How to use console commands. (Currently PC only, sorry)
    Stuck, and just want to most recent base/Cyclops? Use "Warpme" command. Want to get out of the ceiling? Press F1 and note your camera postion. First number is North/South, second number is up/down, and third is East/West. Reduce the 2nd number by 10, then use "warp x y z" (where x, y, and z are the position you want to be).
    DragonRider940
  • DragonRider940DragonRider940 Join Date: 2019-01-31 Member: 249824Members Posts: 3 Fully active user
    When will it come out for Xbox
  • MalacathMalacath Wales Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216874Members Posts: 49 Advanced user
    Will this game ever come out for the xbox game preview?

Would buy it instantly if it did
  • Hunter387Hunter387 Join Date: 2018-07-01 Member: 241853Members Posts: 79 Advanced user
    I can't wait! All of my favorite YouTubers, like IGP and Drae have been uploading subnatuica videos and I refuse to watch them because of spoilers and the temptation is max. Can't wait I'm glad your not rushing it though so take your time but hurry please.
    ShatteredCrest
  • DragonRider940DragonRider940 Join Date: 2019-01-31 Member: 249824Members Posts: 3 Fully active user
    Could someone ask one ☝️ of the Devs when Subnautica Below Zero will come out on Xbox One ☝️
  • RockaBen99RockaBen99 Join Date: 2019-03-26 Member: 251971Members Posts: 23 Advanced user
    Could someone ask one ☝️ of the Devs when Subnautica Below Zero will come out on Xbox One ☝️
    Ok, will do.
    When will Subnautica Below Zero come out on Xbox 1?
    My signature!
    ]WARNING| Broken |WARNING[
    Hi! Look, another box!
    oh,

It's empty...

Wait!

A...

penny.
  • KireinaOnlineKireinaOnline Join Date: 2019-05-26 Member: 253078Members Posts: 1 Fully active user
    Can't wait for Below Zero to be released on the PS4. Still playing Subnautica like it's the first time I'm playing it.

You guys are the best for creating and developing this masterpiece of a game. So, thank you guys!
  • Peeper231Peeper231 Ireland Join Date: 2019-05-28 Member: 253105Members Posts: 5 Freshly registered user
    Come on play station early access games are great😁😁😁
  • SubnauticalvrSubnauticalvr Join Date: 2019-05-29 Member: 253123Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    Dev's if u r reading this we all want to play subnautica below zero on xbox and playstation and we must know
    when the estamated subnautica below zero realease date is because DANTDM,Thinknoodles,septic eye,and many more youtubers are playing so we must know the estamated realease date also the last post was almost a yr. So please let us know the estamated realease date.
  • villAgerDivErvillAgerDivEr Join Date: 2019-06-17 Member: 253401Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
    I saw dantdm play below zero and it was awesome!
    Mbvanwees