Below Zero on Xbox & PlayStation - When? - Subnautica

13»

Comments

• MbvanweesMbvanwees Usa Join Date: 2018-11-22 Member: 244854Members Posts: 4 Fully active user
    I saw thincknoodduls play it it is ammmmmmmazing cant wait for subzero to come out on xbox
  • alexisokayalexisokay Join Date: 2019-07-10 Member: 253674Members Posts: 6 Fully active user
    i want to just fight a shadow Leviathan
  • alexisokayalexisokay Join Date: 2019-07-10 Member: 253674Members Posts: 6 Fully active user
  • TerratrinTerratrin Join Date: 2019-08-06 Member: 254099Members Posts: 1 Fully active user
    “and predicting dates is a Bad Thing - We don’t want to disappoint you by speculating about a date we don’t know we can hit.” Yeah... ARK!
    aamael
  • WarbirdgunnerWarbirdgunner Xbox one Join Date: 2019-08-05 Member: 254085Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
    I love that! One thing I like to see a Harpoon Gun wood throwing Spears
    Abaddon007
  • BelowZeroOnPS4BelowZeroOnPS4 London Join Date: 2019-12-06 Member: 256173Members Posts: 4 Fully active user
    Is there an update on below zero on consoles since you have had it in PC for coming up to a year now.

There must be something. We starting to think you have given up on the idea of bringing it out at all on consoles
    Abaddon007
  • iphenexiphenex Germany Join Date: 2019-12-10 Member: 256277Members Posts: 1 Fully active user
    Wait a year for this beautiful game for consoles.
    I thought Xbox is also in the Early Ecces program.
    When do we get a release date for consoles?
    BelowZeroOnPS4TH3xLON3xHUNT3RAbaddon007
  • Abaddon007Abaddon007 Join Date: 2018-09-08 Member: 243416Members Posts: 1 Fully active user
    Hey dev's you say sony doesn't allow early access games but that's not true Ark Survival Evolved is still considered an early access even on there loading screen especially considering the have multiple expansions, and the have console command screens that are just like your Dev Tools so all you should need to do is rename dev tools to console commands so please do more research into this cuz we all truly need below zero asap on both consoles plz!!!!
  • BelowZeroOnPS4BelowZeroOnPS4 London Join Date: 2019-12-06 Member: 256173Members Posts: 4 Fully active user
    Guys! It’s very clear that they don’t care about the console fans and have given up on the idea of bringing it out.
    Cause if they did care they would give us an update. But there’s nothing.
    No reply’s
    No updates
    No info
    Plus have nothing to say on the matter what so ever.

I mean like. Why blank millions of fans if they care.
    RachelCroft
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff Posts: 655 mod
    They are probably still working on it, but don't know when it will be ready. Until they have stuff more ironed out, any update post could be summed up like this: "update: no update".
    Subnautica stuff:
    For updates on Console progress for both Subnautica and Below Zero, check the favro page, here.
    How to clear your Cache, by 0x6A7232.
    How to use console commands.
    Stuck, and just want to most recent base/Cyclops? Use "Warpme" command. Want to get out of the ceiling? Press F1 and note your camera postion. First number is North/South, second number is up/down, and third is East/West. Reduce the 2nd number by 10, then use "warp x y z" (where x, y, and z are the position you want to be).
  • RachelCroftRachelCroft Join Date: 2020-01-06 Member: 256987Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    i just purchased this game not the below zero.. and im an console gamer..they should let us know its 2020 now
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff Posts: 655 mod
    Check the favro page I just added to my signature, gives rough idea of progress on console updates.
    Subnautica stuff:
    For updates on Console progress for both Subnautica and Below Zero, check the favro page, here.
    How to clear your Cache, by 0x6A7232.
    How to use console commands.
    Stuck, and just want to most recent base/Cyclops? Use "Warpme" command. Want to get out of the ceiling? Press F1 and note your camera postion. First number is North/South, second number is up/down, and third is East/West. Reduce the 2nd number by 10, then use "warp x y z" (where x, y, and z are the position you want to be).
  • goldenbergergoldenberger Atlanta GA Join Date: 2020-01-08 Member: 257049Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    edited January 8
    I love Subnautica . I play on my xbox one X and I hope we so see this come to consoles. Honestly though with the Ps5 and seies X coming later this year i wouldnt be surpriesed if we didnt see a realease for the currentgen