Obraxis Wants your Base - Subnautica

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond Posts: 452 vanilla

imageObraxis Wants your Base - Subnautica

Do you have a slick Subnautica base? Scott (Obraxis) is on the hunt for the slickest underwater abodes on Planet 4547B. Do you play @Subnautica on PC/Mac? Do you have...

Read the full story here

0x6A7232

Comments

• buzzibuzzi Italia Join Date: 2018-01-23 Member: 235499Members Posts: 10 Fully active user
    the ps4 version?
    AnomalyDetectedRalijnarfblat
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members Posts: 708 Advanced user
    buzzi wrote: »
    the ps4 version?

1) Not related to this thread, keep it out.
    2) December 7th, as you seem to not be able to read other threads.

Now back on topic:
    I'll likely submit one after school today. It's interesting he's requesting them. I'd love to see what he does with them!
    ================Anomaly================
    "Life is a game,
    which the universe plays with itself."

Well said, Jochi Khasar. Well said.
  • MasterBat23MasterBat23 Join Date: 2017-10-18 Member: 233602Members Posts: 17 Advanced user
    edited October 27
    Too bad you aren't having something like this on Xbox, got an awesome base in the Lost River, biggest one i ever built, i will tell my friend about this though since he has it on PC.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands, Hoogezand Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Posts: 15,734 Advanced user
    @Obraxis: How are you gentlemen!!

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" AdminModerator

Existence Unknown

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly
    Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue
    102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting | Play the Latest Version of Booster Z-Frame
    YouTube NS2 Playlists: Unusual Selection | NS2 Stuff | NS2PT | NS2 Tuts

• Garcia16Garcia16 Join Date: 2018-04-23 Member: 240275Members Posts: 16 Advanced user
    the ps4 version?

Finna be in December, finally after so damn long, now watch the DLC take 5 years to get on console.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands, Hoogezand Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Posts: 15,734 Advanced user
    Garcia16 wrote: »
    the ps4 version?

Finna be in December, finally after so damn long, now watch the DLC take 5 years to get on console.

Pretty sure the figuring out how to get Subnautica to run properly on a technical level on PS4 (and Xbone) was the biggest task. Here's to assuming the DLC can use that development to skip this process...

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" AdminModerator

Existence Unknown

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly
    Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue
    102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting | Play the Latest Version of Booster Z-Frame
    YouTube NS2 Playlists: Unusual Selection | NS2 Stuff | NS2PT | NS2 Tuts

• VectorMaster22VectorMaster22 (I left my keys in the Neptune Escape Rocket when I was trying to get stuff for my time capsule) Join Date: 2018-04-23 Member: 240271Members Posts: 101 Advanced user
    "...for the slickest underwater abodes on planet 4547B." Last time I checked, Subnautica took place on Planet 4546B. Does Obraxis know something we don't?
    Life is a window. It is just a scream into the darkness, passing the time until all of you, your memories, and all of humanity slowly fade into the void that is death. As your window closes, you will know that life is just the fight against it, even though it is just a constant in life. Death is the Impending Doom, the one force that always prevails, the true entity that connects and binds us all. All problems, either big or small, amount to nothing. The one possible savior to this world and everything in it is our own universal mortality. Once we realize this, society might finally become true and pure, and all will be at peace.

Y̸o̴u̵ ̸t̴h̴o̶u̴g̸h̷t̴ ̷y̷o̵u̵ ̵d̵e̶s̵t̵r̷o̵y̶e̵d̵ ̴u̵s̵.̴ B̴̆͜u̸̧͆t̷̟͗ ̴̡͝ŝ̴͖o̷̗̿m̷͍̑e̴̟͋ ̷̧̎t̴͖̆h̸̫͠i̶̜͋n̶̩̾g̴͉͂s̷̳̽ w̶̺͋ȅ̵͓r̵̲͠e̶͕̋ ̶̬̎j̵̰̈́u̸̱͘s̵̗̈́t̵̺̏ ̶̬̈́m̴̱̈e̵͈̿a̴͙͋ň̷̦t̸̢̍ ̵͇̏t̶͕̃ơ̸̼ ̸͉́b̸̡̊ȇ̷̢ b̵̥̖͎̑̿͌ȓ̷̝̖͔͖̘̮̯̤̝ŏ̵͖̝̯̱͎̅̀̊́͘͝k̷̙̪͙̜̖̱̗͕̩͍̃̊e̵̬̟̓͑̓̅n̷͓̪̙̜̦̘̯͍̟͑͂͗̋̔͑͜.̴̩͌͠
  • ArvindmundheArvindmundhe Join Date: 2018-10-28 Member: 244408Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
    So, we just heard about this new game that Rockstar have released...

Red Dead Redemption 2 should now be available in all regions and looks to be quite the masterpiece.

Use this thread to post your cool finds, gorgeous screenshots and any questions you have about the game
    VectorMaster22AnomalyDetectedKouji_SanSkope
  • StormShockerStormShocker Join Date: 2017-08-27 Member: 232676Members Posts: 22 Advanced user
    My base is my cyclopsXD
    millievdb
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members Posts: 708 Advanced user
    My base is my cyclopsXD

You can also build one, as many have been doing. I built mine real quick and submitted it with an imgur album, coordinates, and the save file.
    "Life is a game,

• Aurora_SurvivorAurora_Survivor Naperville Illinois Join Date: 2018-01-04 Member: 234809Members Posts: 106 Advanced user
    My base isn’t huge or over the top. It looks nice gets things done without being too intrusive on the natural habitat. Recently I added an ACU so now it’s fully self sustaining. I’m still gonna submit it cause it’s something I’m proud of because of how I designed it!
  • SouthernGorillaSouthernGorilla United States Join Date: 2017-07-26 Member: 232057Members Posts: 156 Advanced user
    What if we don't Twitter?
    What if we don't Twitter?

He's accepting them on Discord too.
    "Life is a game,