Time capsules: Useful leg up or OP Pieces of Garbage?

kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members Posts: 824 Advanced user
Do you guys think having ion powercells is too OP in time capsules? Do you think it's ok? please respond
I am Kingkuma, Leader of the PH/SP , Slayer of Cuddlefish, Conspiracy theorist , Humanizer of warpers , Shifter of sands , Creator of Fanart , Enemy of Crabsquids , Hater of Lava Larvae , Winner of the great stalker bar brawl of 2017 , Creator of flowcharts , Killer of time , Romancer of warpers ,and head designer for the ALTERRA 5th airborne division.

I have a webcomic. It involves Tsundere Nereids, Canadians, magic, girls wielding crossbows, and possibly Scott Pilgrim. It updates every Wednesday at 4 pm EST. Check it out. (No, please, check it out.)

Also: Stop hating on the warpers. They have feelings too, ya'know.

Time capsules: Useful leg up or OP Pieces of Garbage? 23 votes

Time capsules aren't needed.
13%
scifiwriterguyMaalterommJustAHat 3 votes
They're ok, but only stuff pre - lost river should be allowed.
52%
Kouji_SanMaxAstrokingkumaCalarand77Skope0x6A7232jamintheinfinite_1OjakokkoAnomalyDetectedWiirlakMattar19KBlazeX 12 votes
I'm fine with lost river stuff, just no endgame materials and items.
34%
TenebrousNovaGourmet_GuyCrewman87EstebanLB01RecursionSnoutchiAurora_SurvivorDarthCologne 8 votes
Heck, put enzymes in the time capsules. I don't care.
0%

Comments