[BUG] Engine room not rendering

scifiwriterguyscifiwriterguy Sector ZZ-9-Plural Z-α Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227901Members
Started a fresh game, gained access to Aurora interior to fix radiation problem. The engine room, however, did not render. The core breaches did render and were repairable, but otherwise the corridor opened to the interior shell of the Aurora and the ocean.

Comments

• ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Hi there. Please provide your full system specs and graphical settings. Thanks.
  • garathgarath Texas Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227730Members
    Tsk. Tsk. No,mention of version number in your post, @scifiwriterguy? Please include that. Sorry you are having this issue.
  • scifiwriterguyscifiwriterguy Sector ZZ-9-Plural Z-α Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227901Members
    Sorry for the oversight; I'll pull system specs after work today. I'm on the latest stable build. I did send the report in through the in-game system as well; doesn't that capture system specs?

It's also worth noting that it was a non-reproducible error; subsequent loads of the same save file were fine, so it's probably a one-in-a-million transient bug.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Sorry for the oversight; I'll pull system specs after work today. I'm on the latest stable build. I did send the report in through the in-game system as well; doesn't that capture system specs?

It's also worth noting that it was a non-reproducible error; subsequent loads of the same save file were fine, so it's probably a one-in-a-million transient bug.

One in a hundred or so, more like. Usually these can be fixed by re-loading the save.