Continued Corruption

CodyBlingblingCodyBlingbling Ft Lauderdale, FL Join Date: 2017-03-27 Member: 229236Members
I bought this game and I came into it with the understanding that it is in development so I'm not raging mad here. On the XBone, I've lost 2 games in the last 2 weeks to save game corruption. There were no patterns I could pick up on that might have linked the crashes. It sucks but I'm going to keep rebuilding. On a side note, I have heard rumors that the full release might be coming this year, if it does, will early access people get the full version for free?

Comments

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    I bought this game and I came into it with the understanding that it is in development so I'm not raging mad here. On the XBone, I've lost 2 games in the last 2 weeks to save game corruption. There were no patterns I could pick up on that might have linked the crashes. It sucks but I'm going to keep rebuilding. On a side note, I have heard rumors that the full release might be coming this year, if it does, will early access people get the full version for free?

If you bought early access, you bought the full version upon release as well. (To my knowledge, that's usually how early access works, but maybe some game studios do it differently?

Also,
    Obraxis wrote: »
    As I've posted in 2 other threads, we're going to release a small Xbox-only update in the next few days that's specifically designed to gather & display more information when a Saved game fails to load. It also includes another 'blind fix' which may/may not help.

We'll let you know once it passes Microsoft Certification and is released, but when it does please post screenshots of any errors that are displayed if it fails to load your saved game.

Thanks for your understanding and help in dealing with this issue.