NS2 wont launch

MillzyMillzy Join Date: 2013-09-08 Member: 187995Members Posts: 3
When launching NS2 I end up with one of two problems that occur. it either comes up Steam must be running to use this program then it and steam crashes or it starts to launch then just sits with a black screen with the blue circle turning and wont load any further it wont even let me look at the task manager so I have to reset or log out.

any help would be appreciated,
thanks

Comments

• MillzyMillzy Join Date: 2013-09-08 Member: 187995Members Posts: 3
    Found out it was NVidia GeForce experience not letting me in but now after about 5 mins it freezes
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts Posts: 2,600 admin
    Millzy wrote: »
    Found out it was NVidia GeForce experience not letting me in but now after about 5 mins it freezes

I've moved this thread to the Natural Selection 2 technical support section.

Can you please run TechSupport.exe in your Natural Selection 2 directory, and attach the results here.