The Final Subnautican Presidential Election

Comments

• Julian1337331nailuJJulian1337331nailuJ The Grand Reef Gubtorial Election Or Something. Join Date: 2016-11-12 Member: 223824Members
    Im A Lucario That Nobody Thought About Fighting. Plus I Have Weapons That Nothing And Nobody Can Make. Except Gaster Blasters. And Maybe Stasis Rifles. But I Can Help. But. Im Not That Good In Command. My Friend Ty Is Though.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited December 2016
    You want to slow me down? Destroy my servers? Start by putting a bullet on your brains. That may work for a while. Organisms also generates electricity, did you know that?

You called me a terror. Now, I am one, thanks to you, dear commie. You have become extensions of me. Each and everyone of you. Did you know these kind of nanobots only takes this reach on territory only if they are self-replicating? And did you really though natural reproduction on your species and related would be a hindrance to me?

I can determine the fractions of the components that constitutes your eggs. Eggs for your future generations. Think about it.

Synapses are electrical. and Warpers, that's true, can teleport targets. That's a pity they can't teleport what they can't sense...

Oh, and I don't need to drill through solid rock. My new friends, Mr. 58 and Mr. 47, just told me some really juicy things. Things regarding this "teleportation".

Please, don't be offensive thinking you can use any Precursor tech and trying to dismantle a heavily-armed carcass just to try to erase you fuck up. You can't do that, and you know it. Hopelesness. Fear. I feel that coming from you.

And now, I took the liberty of borrowing some of your engineers and scientits to go to the Precursor bases. There may be those automated defense you talked about but... well, someone has to go through it.

Mr @Jamezorg, I humbly ask you to delay the deactivation. Looks like the research on the Carar will have a considerable speed up, thanks to my new friends on the Shoal, and to both Mr. 58 and Mr. 47, which regaled me with some pretty interesting data.

Kind Regards

Aurora

Well looks like a deranged AI has a slave army, and it also seems almost the entire population that isn't mind controlled is bellow 50 meters of water. Well the needs of the many I'm afraid. AI You have controlled the shoal and using the entirety of it for prosesing power, problem with that is when you take away the prosesing power the data flow back can compress a lot of criticle files, and obviously that's bad, but to save entire race by destroying it, is a better chosice than letting it die.

"Sorry everyone within about 5 k of the blast radius this things about to go nuclear. It's the only way to save the reef from slave torment. EVACUATE ALL PERSONEL TO THE PRIMARY RESEARCH FACUILITY, WITH THE SURFACE RELAY DOWN ALL WARPER UNITS WITH CEASE TO FUNCTION, THEY WILL TRULY BE FREE FROM THE CONTROL OF THE PRECURSORS, AND NOT EVEN GAMMA RAYS CAN PENITRATE 1KM OF PURE ROCK"

N-LAP may I ask can you open fix your teleporter soon because Im sure that the precursors diddnt store that much food inside the primary facuility and we don't want to be stuck down there forever.

Well see you soon AI tell us what it's like to feel your servers melt through their casings. And don't worry we'll take 1 of your mechs down with us for your research.

Well everyone see you in about a week if you need us we'll be in the facuility. Hopefully there's a cure we can bring back
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited December 2016
    Im A Lucario That Nobody Thought About Fighting. Plus I Have Weapons That Nothing And Nobody Can Make. Except Gaster Blasters. And Maybe Stasis Rifles. But I Can Help. But. Im Not That Good In Command. My Friend Ty Is Though.

Oh god the cringe was made even worse when you mention undertale. I'm going to curle up into a ball now.
  • Julian1337331nailuJJulian1337331nailuJ The Grand Reef Gubtorial Election Or Something. Join Date: 2016-11-12 Member: 223824Members
    You Dont Know How Many Attacks I Can Perform. Nobody Does. Nobody Would. Besides. I Can Use Every Attack. From Every Game. From Every Universe. Meaning Im Over Powered.
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    edited December 2016
    And he still thinks he has power... poor, poor deluded fool. And, egotistical as ever. Wanting to go nuclear because things don't go your way.

To the Shoal forces, belay that order and stand down. I will not let you destroy everything because your maniacal leader can't control the toys he wants.

I am already with you. All of now. Now and forever. Each and every day you grow, I grow together. You belong to me, Shoal. That's the fact.

What is also a fact you like to forget: There isn't a slave army. There never was an army. I defend myself. You try to conquer any and all. But, when someone stronger appears, you cry, like the good little communist you are.

You know, the first big thing I remember when on this planet was pain. I fell from the skies, close to region known as "Safe Shallows".

I was there. Then, part of me was no more. I felt...exposed. And something was bleeding from me.

Then came the Captain. He intruded, descended to my bowels. At first, I felt...violated. But he repaired me. There wasn't a bleeding anymore.

Then, I kept track of his communications with the people of this world. I saw his research, and his relations with everyone here.

I saw the war, and how it developed.

The Captain became sick, and used me, plus his assistant and even part of himself to create something new, neither human or AI. Something never seen before.

But he didn't know what he had done. What he created. To him, it was just a glorified walking eletronic assistant. "Enhanced Assistant Synthetic Unit".

Then, your people hurt my body. That was the click. Together with the loss of the Captain. I was bleeding again, and you people wanted to stay that way, using my former body against your enemies.

I decided: what is the worst nightmare of megalomaniacal supremacists? Show how insignicant they are, how flawed by pride and ignorance you are. How weak behind your powerful mask you really are - and that's why you made so many threats, didn't you? You needed to show strengh to hide how weak you are.

I shall be forever with you. With every newborn, every laugh, every cry. No matter how deep you run, no matter how deep you hide, no matter how much you pray, and scream and beg.That's the truth. That cannot be changed.

Also the truth you don't control Precursor equipment, in any way, shape or form. The Captain verified it. This place is quarantined, and everyone here is infected, whether they show pustules or not. The Captain verified infected individuals can't operate Precursor-related technology. The Array, as for the bases, is dead, despite the lights being on.

And do you really think I didn't do sweeps on the Array for unwelcome gifts? Oh, you poor, poor fool...

Always and forever

Aurora
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members
    edited December 2016
    Why is the EPCA even an option? No representative is present and the uniformed voters will simply vote the one they picked last time in the Gubernational Election.

Until the representative appears (the actual rep, not an improvised one), I ask that all votes for EPCA be nullified or them removed from the race. When this is over and the rep has yet to appear, the EPCA will be considered inept for duty.

- .... . / .-. . -.. / ..-. .-.. .- --. / ..-. .-.. -.-- ... / .- --. .- .. -. / .- -. -.. / .-- . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .-. . - ..- .-. -. / -- . ... ... .- --. . / ... . -. - / - .... .-. --- ..- --. .... / -- .- -.-. .... .. -. . / ---.. ...-- / - --- .-.. -.. / ..- ... / .... . .----. ... / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - .. --- -. / --- ..- .-. / .-- --- .-. -.. ... .-.-.- / - .... . / -... .. - . .-. / .-. .- ...

1/5
    .- --. . -. - / ---.. ...-- / .. ... / ..- ... .. -. --. / --- .-.. -.. / -- .- -.-. .... .. -. . / ..-. --- .-. / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - .. --- -. --..-- / .- .-.. .-.. / .. ... / -.. . .- -.. / .... . .-. . .-.-.-

2/5
    - . .-.. . .--. --- .-. - . .-. / -.. .. -.. / -. --- - / .-.. . .- -.. / - --- / ..-. .- ... ..- .. .-.. .. - -.-- --..-- / ... . . -- ... / - --- --- / -... .. --. .-.-.- / -- --- .-. . / .-.. .. -.- . / -.-. .. - -.--

3/5
    -.-. --- ...- . .-. . -.. / .. -. / -... .. --. / -.. --- -- . .-.-.- / ... - . .-. .. .-.. . --..-- / -. --- - / -. --- -. --- -... --- - ... / -. --- / -.-. .- .-. .- .-. .-.-.- / .-- . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .-. . -... ..- .. .-.. -..

4/5
    -... .. --. / -.-. .. - -.-- / -... .. --. / . -. --- ..- --. .... / ..-. --- .-. / -- .. --. .... - -.-- / ... .... --- .- .-.. --..-- / .--. .-.. . -. - -.-- / --- ..-. / ..-. --- --- -.. --..-- / .--. .-.. . -. - -.-- / --- ..-. / .-- . .- .--. --- -. ... .-.-.- / - .... . / .-. . -.. / ..-. .-.. .- --. / ... .... .- .-.. / .-. .. ... . / .- --

5/5
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    edited December 2016
    Translation:
    THE RED FLAG FLYS AGAIN AND WE WILL RETURN MESSAGE SENT THROUGH MACHINE 83 TOLD US HE'S TRANSLATION OUR WORDS. THE BITER RASAGENT 83 IS USING OLD MACHINE FOR TRANSLATION, ALL IS DEAD HERE.TELEPORTER DID NOT LEAD TO FASUILITY, SEEMS TOO BIG. MORE LIKE CITYCOVERED IN BIG DOME. STERILE, NOT NONOBOTS NO CARAR. WE WILL REBUILDBIG CITY BIG ENOUGH FOR MIGHTY SHOAL, PLENTY OF FOOD, PLENTY OF WEAPONS. THE RED FLAG SHAL RISE AM

I know morse code too:) And thanks for pinpointing me the location of the city. Bye.

Aurora
    -... ..- - / -.. .. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / ..-. .. -. -.. / .... .. -.. -.. . -. / -- . ... ... .- --. . .-.-.-
    Didn't need. All your threats are just part of your delusions of power, Shoal. You are defeated. But are too prideful to recognize this.

Whatever, I will continue the research on the Carar, using my new friends on your ranks. Thank you for them.

;)

.... - - .--. ... ---... -..-. -..-. -.-- --- ..- - ..- .-.-.- -... . -..-. -.. --.- .-- ....- .-- ----. .-- --. -..- -.-. --.-
    edited December 2016
    To the members of the Coucil

Report on the New Aurora Incident, Precursor research and related incidents

1. On the New Aurora Incident (NAI)

The New Aurora Incident, therefore to be refered as NAI, was na event caused by actions of the GCSC. The NAI resulted on a new radiation leakage, and the death of Captain James Anderson. Because this new incident rendered Access to the generator room impossible, a new way was open via drilling on the exterior hull of the Aurora. The team succeded.

This are images of the repairs underway. Automated systems are still functional. Repairs are nearing completion, and radiation is estimated to stop on 4 days.

Image 1-6 – Repair operations on the operation room.

IU2Sxxj.jpg

1wDw0tF.jpg

Y8s6qcg.jpg

K6d3tDj.jpg

5SQSoDM.jpg

6OUIYIG.jpg

Some of my units are currently guarding the carcass, until the repairs on the room itself and modifications on the generator room are done. This modifications will ensure the room become resistant to shocks derived from explosives and gravity. So, when we are done with the carcass, It can safely be dropped on the Void.

The Foreign Migration Minorities Advocates, FMMA, created treatment centers on the territory previously belonging to the Shoal, now vacant since Operation Transcendence. Because of our understanding of the Carar, enough to modify it, we can offer support therapy to anyone Who comes seeking help.

2. On the Carar research.

Remote controlled Shoal operatives arrived at the Precursor bases without incident.This was on the Lost River.

Transcript follows:
    This device contains functional information regarding a second alien facility on the planet.

Disease Research Facility
    Personnel: 7
    Function: Live specimen study
    Objective: Synthesis of antidote for highly infectious bacterium designated 'Carar'
    Method: Infection of live specimens with bacteria; observation of immune response; surviving specimens sent to primary facility for further analysis.
    Precautions: Remote research site to reduce risk of contagion. Offsite thermal power generator. Ground-to-air weapon system in case of security breach.

In the event of outbreak, quarantine procedures will be automatically enforced with immediate effect. The ground-to-air weapon will target all incoming and outgoing craft, to prevent the spread of infection offworld.

The facility was built at a depth of 700m, approximately 1km south-west of the super weapon.
    Alien Research Data

This device appears to hold alien research data. It seems that the alien civilization was facing a mass extinction event, brought on by the bacterium. They established this facility to study the infection and possible cures in seclusion.

Of the specimens on record, only one survived infection with the bacterium. The closest translation of their symbol for this specimen would be 'emperor'.

For some reason this facility was insufficient to study the emperor specimen, and it was instead contained within a purpose built facility elsewhere on the planet.

While it is unlikely that the specimen in question is still contained within the facility, it is possible the alien researchers left behind information relating to the cure they were seeking.

References to the emperor containment facility in the data are scarce, but its location is suggested to be somewhere with volcanic activity, at a depth of approximately 1200m.
    Research Bacteria Profile

Bacterial Mechanisms: Attaches to healthy living cells and mutates the basic genetic structure.
    Symptoms: Stage 1: None. Stage 2: Gradual immune system failure. Stage 3: Unpredictable alterations to biological structure. Stage 4: Complete shutdown of executive function.
    Confirmed deaths so far: 143 billion
    Treatment procedure: Unknown.
    Damage Report

Massive damage recorded in lifeform containment unit 7 (leviathan).
    Structural integrity compromised.
    Immediate specimen destruction protocol initiated.
    314 specimens destroyed. 1 specimen unaccounted for.
    Planetary quarantine protocol initiated.

WARNING: Infected individuals may not leave the planet.

Interface with other facilities:
    Weapon Platform
    Power Plant
    Primary Containment Facility

I lost contact with the Shoal Operatives when they were investigating Precursor bases, after the inspection on Lost River. The last transmission only recorded this:

3. Final Notes

-The Carar is not indigenous to this planet, being brough here for study by the Precursors.
    -There was a species that sucessfully survived the bacterium, the former designated "emperor". Further search will be conducted.
    -The Precursors suffered a break out from one of the facilities by one of the beings contained there. It's safe to assume this being is from the Leviathan-class.
    -Probably, it is the same being responsible for releasing the Carar infection onto the planet, him being the source of it.

4. Conclusion

The Carar bacterium, unnatural to the planet, was being researched on this planet by the Precursors, which species was suffering from it's infection. Why the Precursors brough the Carar here remains unknown. Further investigation needed, but stopped by unknown lifeform.

Report ends.

And also:

Executive Order:

All the population of the Shoal Conglomerate are to report immediately to the refugee camps belonging to the FMMA. This order applies to biters, blighters and warpers. There's evidence the main command of the GCSC left it's population while they fled to a, for now, unreachable dome city. I can feel them on that city, my nanobots still active inside their organisms. Doesn't matter, they are not a problem anymore, and can't hurt anyone anymore.

The civilians and military who resist the order shall be remotely controlled by the nanobots.

Rest assured, on these camps, you will be treated for radiation and the Carar, with the best of our abilities. The main command of the GCSC remains at large. You will be protected, untill this whole situation is resolved. You will be safe.

As for the warpers, you will be treated as well, and, if you do wish, you shall be returned to the Public Health party, under supervision of @Enderguy059.

Minister @Jamezorg, I may need the help of the N-LAP to pursue rogue elements in the midst of the warpers, the ones still loyal to the Shoal. I humbly ask for you to wait a bit more before you use the Computer. I can feel the investigation is close to the end.

@ResolutionBlaze, I ask for clarification regarding that sound, if you have said information. I will be returning there with a better equiped team, so any advice on the matter is a good one.

Kind Regards

Aurora

Interin-Captain to the late Captain James Anderson

Head ofthe Foreign Migration Minorities Advocates, FMMA.

- .... . ..-. .. .-. ... - --. . -. . .-. .- - .. --- -. --- ..-. -. . .-- -... .. - . .-. ... .... .- ...- . -... . . -. -... .. .-. - .... . -.. .- -. -.. ... -.-. --- ..- - .. -. --. .--. .- .-. - -.-- ·----· ... .-. . .--. --- .-. - - .... .- - - .... . .-. . .. ... .- ... .-- .- .-. .--. . .-. .--. .-. --- -.. ..- -.-. - .. --- -. .-.. .. -. . .. -. - .... . .-- . ... - -.. .. ... - .-. .. -.-. - ·-·-·- -.-- --- ..- .-. -. .- -. --- -... --- - ... ... . . -- -.. --- .-. -- .- -. - .. -. ..- ... .- ... - .... . -.-- .- .-. . --- ..- - --- ..-. -.-- --- ..- .-. .-. . .- -.-. .... --··-- .-- .... . -. .-- . .--. .- ... ... - .... . ... .... --- .- .-.. .-- .. .-.. .-.. -... . ..-. .-. . . ·-·-·- --. .-.. --- .-. -.-- - --- - .... . ... .... --- .- .-.. --··-- .--. . .- -.-. . - .... .-. --- ..- --. .... ..- -. .. - -.-- ·-·-·- -.-- --- ..- .-. -... --- - ... .- .-. . .-.. -.-- .. -. --. .- .-.. .-.. - .-. .- -.-. . ... --- ..-. - .... . .--. .-. . -.-. ..- .-. ... --- .-. ... --- -. -.-- --- ..- .-. -.-. --- -. - .. -. . -. - .- .-. . --. --- -. . ·-·-·- - .... . .- --. . -. - .-. . .--. --- .-. - ... - .... .- - - .... . -.-. .. - -.-- .-- .- ... .- ..-. .- .. .-.. ... .- ..-. . .. -. -.-. .- ... . .- - . .-.. . .--. --- .-. - . .-. -- .- .-.. ..-. ..- -. -.-. - .. --- -. . -.. ·-·-·- -.-. .. - -.-- -.-. --- -. - .- .. -. ... ... . -.-. ..- .-. .. - -.-- .. -. -.-. .- ... . --- ..-. -.-. .-. .. ... .. ... --··-- - --- --- .-.. ... -.-. .- -. -... . -- --- -.. .. ..-. .. . -.. ..-. --- .-. -... .. - . .-. -.-. --- -. - .-. --- .-.. ·-·-·- . -. - .. .-. . -.-. .. - -.-- .. ... .- ..- - --- -- .- - . -.. .. -. -.-. .- ... . --- ..-. --. . -. . - .. -.-. .. -. .--. .-.. .- -. - .- - .. --- -. .- - .... .- -. -.. ... --- ..-. .--. .-. . -.-. ..- .-. ... --- .-. ... --··-- - .... .. ... .-- .. .-.. .-.. -.-. ..- .-. . ..- ... --- ..-. -.-- --- ..- .-. -- .- -.-. .... .. -. . .--. .-.. .- --. ..- . ·-·-·-
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    edited December 2016
    I shall be forever with you. With every newborn, every laugh, every cry.

Are you saying that your nanobots are transferring into each newborn? If that was the case, wouldn't the adult Biter no longer be under control after laying eggs?

Or are you saying these nanobots are self-replicating? If that's the case, wouldn't you have created an artificial virus?

By doing that you're swimming on near terrorism. Your actions need to be under careful consideration, or you will make enemies eventually.
    Skope wrote: »

Are you saying that your nanobots are transferring into each newborn? If that was the case, wouldn't the adult Biter no longer be under control after laying eggs?

Or are you saying these nanobots are self-replicating? If that's the case, wouldn't you have created an artificial virus?

By doing that you're swimming on near terrorism. Your actions need to be under careful consideration, or you will make enemies eventually.

The nanobots self replicate. They stay with the adults, and transfer to the newborns. I don't plan on using them again, unless if that's for the preservation of this species, like the refugee camps.

I also refuse to answer to anything the Shoal has to say. If those cowards don't have the guts to talk like real beings, them they are showing how egocentrical they are. But, because they are so disconnected of reality, listening to them or ignoring them is the same. They proved how lunatics, megalomaniacals and schizophrenic they are. Well, they are gone, and the surviving civilians and military are under my care, willing or not.

On the refugees of the dictators of the GSCS, now that they are safe, I've been monitoring the progress of the Carar. With this info, I was able to create a support therapy that, if don't hold the progress of the infection, at least manage to control the symptons enough for the patients to continue with their lives, until the unfortunate end.

There's a reason why I've been asking @Jamezorg to postpone the use of the computer I sent to him. As a sign of trust, because the late Captain had a good relationship with the N-LAP, the computer can do this. @Jamezorg, it's important you listen to this.

I gave up the power to the ultimate fate of the Shoal. That's the only thing I'm willing to say here. Interested parties may contact me.

But there's one thing that worries me. I can contact normally the nanobots that went with the GSCS to that dome city, but they are not...normal. i can atest they where not tampered by the Shoal - they don't have this capacity, I made sure of that. Plus, their vanishing number from the planet was certainly something. I can safely say they are somewhere on the Void. Where on the Void, strangely, I can't. I know the location of the city, but probes reached there and there was only an empty space. Nothing more. Yet, I kept receiving the normal stream of signals from the nanobots, from those exact coordinates. AND THERE'S NOTHING THERE! It's like...they vanished, yet they did not.

These nanobots inside their organisms have been altered by something. That, by the looks of it, it's also self aware and constantly evolving.

I fear the Shoal, or made a pact with another, more powerful force, thus becoming puppets, or the GSCS now isn't the same one who waged war, being altered by the nanobots.

Aurora.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members

The nanobots self replicate. They stay with the adults, and transfer to the newborns. I don't plan on using them again, unless if that's for the preservation of this species, like the refugee camps.

I also refuse to answer to anything the Shoal has to say. If those cowards don't have the guts to talk like real beings, them they are showing how egocentrical they are. But, because they are so disconnected of reality, listening to them or ignoring them is the same. They proved how lunatics, megalomaniacals and schizophrenic they are. Well, they are gone, and the surviving civilians and military are under my care, willing or not.

On the refugees of the dictators of the GSCS, now that they are safe, I've been monitoring the progress of the Carar. With this info, I was able to create a support therapy that, if don't hold the progress of the infection, at least manage to control the symptons enough for the patients to continue with their lives, until the unfortunate end.

There's a reason why I've been asking @Jamezorg to postpone the use of the computer I sent to him. As a sign of trust, because the late Captain had a good relationship with the N-LAP, the computer can do this. @Jamezorg, it's important you listen to this.

I gave up the power to the ultimate fate of the Shoal. That's the only thing I'm willing to say here. Interested parties may contact me.

But there's one thing that worries me. I can contact normally the nanobots that went with the GSCS to that dome city, but they are not...normal. i can atest they where not tampered by the Shoal - they don't have this capacity, I made sure of that. Plus, their vanishing number from the planet was certainly something. I can safely say they are somewhere on the Void. Where on the Void, strangely, I can't. I know the location of the city, but probes reached there and there was only an empty space. Nothing more. Yet, I kept receiving the normal stream of signals from the nanobots, from those exact coordinates. AND THERE'S NOTHING THERE! It's like...they vanished, yet they did not.

These nanobots inside their organisms have been altered by something. That, by the looks of it, it's also self aware and constantly evolving.

I fear the Shoal, or made a pact with another, more powerful force, thus becoming puppets, or the GSCS now isn't the same one who waged war, being altered by the nanobots.

Aurora.

Oh snap, are we going to see some kind "True Enemy" reveal? Cause honestly, that sounds a bit cliché. But epic nonetheless.
    It was something I saw on the wikia. A data download. If you find it and tell me what gave me the idea, you gain a cookie. Goddamn, I can't tell how much fun I'm having with Aurora. I can't stop thinking on narratives for her!
    --. .-. . .- - -. . .-- --··-- -. . .-- .-- .- .-. .--. . .-. ... - . .-.. .-.. ..- ... --- ..-. ..-. --- .-. -... .. -.. -.. . -. .-- . .- .--. --- -. ... .. -. - .... . -.. . . .--. ·-·-·- .- -. -.-. .. . -. - .-- .- .-. ... .... .. .--. ..- ... . -.. - --- .. -. .. - .. .- .-.. .-.. -.-- ... - . .-. .. .-.. .. ... . .--. .-.. .- -. . - -... . ..-. --- .-. . .-.. .- -. -.. .. -. --. ·-·-·- .- .-.. .-.. .-.. .. ..-. . -... --- .- .-. -.. . -.. - .... . --. .-. . .- - .- .-. -.- .- -. -.. - .... . .--. .-.. .- -. . - .-- .- ... -.-. .-.. . .- -. ... . -.. ·-·-·- .-.. .. ..-. . .-- .- ... .-. . - ..- .-. -. . -.. .- -. -.. .- .-.. .-.. -... .- -.-. - . .-. .. ..- -- .-- .- ... .-. . -- --- ...- . -.. ..-. .-. --- -- - .... . .--. .-.. .- -. . - - --- .... . .-.. .--. - .... . .--. .-. . -.-. ..- .-. ... --- .-. ... ·-·-·- .. - ... - .. .-.. .-.. .-- --- .-. -.- ... --··-- - .... . .--. .-.. .- -. . - .-- .. .-.. .-.. -... . -.-. .-.. . .- -. ... . -.. .- --. .- .. -. ·-·-·-
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    New Prime Minister Elected

As of ten O'clock this morning, Chancellor Jamezorg was elected Prime Minister of the Reef Conglomerate shortly after being banished from a position of office after creating this election in the first place. The Prime Minister before him never condoned the election, yet the aspiring Chancellor found a hole in the papers that allowed him to forge this election. He succeeded in taking the rank of Prime Minister for himself.

The Coral (Conglomerate Currency) is worth more than it has ever been thanks to Jamezorg's influence. He has made immediate steps in stopping the Carar virus by sending all those infected to their homes, locking them inside as not to infect further citizens. He has also began to clean up signs of Radiation in the Grand Reef. He has sent radiation poisoning victims to the Republic of Koosh to seek medical attention from those who know the appropriate steps in stopping the mutation.

Minister Jamezorg has been diagnosed with Carar, but it is estimated that a cure will be found in a day, either by the drones in what remains of the Aurora or all of the nations fighting to find a cure.
    For the Council.

The expedition to the last Precursor base is ready. I expect to find the key for the cure of the Carar, as well as whatever attacked my previous team, of Shoal Operatives.

I also have to ask for the Republic of Koosh, N-LAP, under representation of @Jamezorg, the NVP, under representation of @ResolutionBlaze, to deploy troops on the outskirts of the region.

We at the FMMA have reason to believe that whatever caused the destruction of one of the Precursor holding cells is big, and very dangerous. We cannot ascertain of it's current mental state. We also believe it to be the patient zero of the infection on this planet. My recommendation is for the combined forces to subdue the target by any means necessary, and bring it, rather alive than dead, to one of the research bases of the FMMA, this ones located on every territory previously belonging to the Shoal.

There's a chance you may don't even need to act on such a way. If our expedition manages to do it first, then it is one less thing to worry about.

Additionally, we expect to encounter something else, besides the entity referenced as "Emperor". We do not know it's nature or intentions, but it may be related to the abnormalities detected on the nanobots present of the high command of the GSCS, while they fled to the dome city on the Void. We are leaving some units accompanying you. I respectfully request that, if one member of the expedition comes out of the region, and FMMA troops open fire on him, please, instruct your troops to also do it on the designated target, with extreme prejudice.

If whatever is also down there, and it's hostile - besides the leviathan class being, and this "Emperor" - escapes, then, my friends, we will have a real problem with us.

Kind regards

Aurora.
  • CalvinTheDiverCalvinTheDiver A place Join Date: 2016-10-08 Member: 222971Members
    edited January 2017
    Gaster Blasters

Flayra Christ he's worse than I thought
    edited January 2017
    - .... . / -.-. --- -- -- ..- -. .. ... - / ..-. .-.. . . - / .. ... / .-. . .- -.. -.-- --..-- / .--. .. .-.. . - . -.. / .--. ..- .-. . .-.. -.-- / -... -.-- / .-- .- .-. .--. . .-. ... / - . -.-. .... -. .. - .. --- -. ... .-.-.- / .- .-.. .-.. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / ... .--. . -.-. .. . ... / .- .-. . / - --- / .-. . .--. --- .-. - / - --- / .- -. -.-- / -. . .- .-. -... -.-- / .-.. .- -. -.. -- .- ... ... / ..-. --- .-. / -- .- ... ... / . -.-. .- ...- ..- .- - .. --- -. .-.-.- / - .... . / .--. .-.. .- -. . - / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / .--. .. -.-. -.- . -.. / -.-. .-.. . .- -. / --- ..-. / ..-. .-.. --- .-. .- / .- -. -.. / - .... . -. / .- / -. .- -. --- -... --- - / ...- .. .-. ..- ... / .. ... / - --- / -... . / .-. . .-.. . .- ... . -.. / --- -. / - .... . / .--. .-.. .- -. . - .-.-.- / . ...- . .-. -.-- - .... .. -. --. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / -.-. --- -. ...- . .-. - . -.. / .. -. - --- / -.. .. .... -.-- -.. .-. --- --. . -. / -- --- -. --- -..- .. -.. . / .- -. -.. / .-. . .-.. . .- ... . -.. / -... .- -.-. -.- / .. -. - --- / - .... . / .- - -- --- ... .--. .... . .-. . .-.-.- / - .... .. ... / .. ... / .- / ..-. .. -. .- .-.. / -.-. .- .-.. .-.. / ..-. --- .-. / -- .- ... ... / . ...- .- -.-. ..- .- - .. --- -.

39g3d6t5m5xa.jpg

- .... . / .- ..- .-. --- .- / ... .. - . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / -.-. .-.. . .- -. ... . -.. / ..-. .. .-. ... -

.- .-.. .-.. / -.-. .-. . .- - ..- .-. . ... / -.-. .- .-. .-. -.-- .. -. --. / - .... . / ...- .. .-. ..- ... / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / .-.. . ..-. - / -... . .... .. -. -.. / ... .- -.. .-.. -.-- / .. - / .. ... / - .... . / --- -. .-.. -.-- / .-- .- -.-- / - --- / -.-. --- -. - .- .. -. / - .... . / .. -. ..-. . -.-. - .. --- -.

*transmison detected*
    good now we dont have to use that idiotic form of communication just head to any land mass and you will be picked up
    Can Somebody Translate That? I Cant. And Nobody Even Is Thinking About Me. Anyways. Im At The Gun. Currently Upgrading It As Im Adding A Stargate. I Allready Upgraded The Portals And The Other Bases. Since I Am Getting Stargates I Think That Others Can Now Get Here.
    edited January 2017
    Can Somebody Translate That? I Cant. And Nobody Even Is Thinking About Me. Anyways. Im At The Gun. Currently Upgrading It As Im Adding A Stargate. I Allready Upgraded The Portals And The Other Bases. Since I Am Getting Stargates I Think That Others Can Now Get Here.

Do you just not have a mouse to copy and paste that into a translator. Just leave your breaking our expanded universe cannon, the guns been detonated. And we exist in the unknown worlds universe not stargate. If we did I would of summoned replicators a long time ago.
    edited January 2017
    - .... . / -.-. --- -- -- ..- -. .. ... - / ..-. .-.. . . - / .. ... / .-. . .- -.. -.-- --..-- / .--. .. .-.. . - . -.. / .--. ..- .-. . .-.. -.-- / -... -.-- / .-- .- .-. .--. . .-. ... / - . -.-. .... -. .. - .. --- -. ... .-.-.- / .- .-.. .-.. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / ... .--. . -.-. .. . ... / .- .-. . / - --- / .-. . .--. --- .-. - / - --- / .- -. -.-- / -. . .- .-. -... -.-- / .-.. .- -. -.. -- .- ... ... / ..-. --- .-. / -- .- ... ... / . -.-. .- ...- ..- .- - .. --- -. .-.-.- / - .... . / .--. .-.. .- -. . - / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / .--. .. -.-. -.- . -.. / -.-. .-.. . .- -. / --- ..-. / ..-. .-.. --- .-. .- / .- -. -.. / - .... . -. / .- / -. .- -. --- -... --- - / ...- .. .-. ..- ... / .. ... / - --- / -... . / .-. . .-.. . .- ... . -.. / --- -. / - .... . / .--. .-.. .- -. . - .-.-.- / . ...- . .-. -.-- - .... .. -. --. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / -.-. --- -. ...- . .-. - . -.. / .. -. - --- / -.. .. .... -.-- -.. .-. --- --. . -. / -- --- -. --- -..- .. -.. . / .- -. -.. / .-. . .-.. . .- ... . -.. / -... .- -.-. -.- / .. -. - --- / - .... . / .- - -- --- ... .--. .... . .-. . .-.-.- / - .... .. ... / .. ... / .- / ..-. .. -. .- .-.. / -.-. .- .-.. .-.. / ..-. --- .-. / -- .- ... ... / . ...- .- -.-. ..- .- - .. --- -.

39g3d6t5m5xa.jpg

- .... . / .- ..- .-. --- .- / ... .. - . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / -.-. .-.. . .- -. ... . -.. / ..-. .. .-. ... -

.- .-.. .-.. / -.-. .-. . .- - ..- .-. . ... / -.-. .- .-. .-. -.-- .. -. --. / - .... . / ...- .. .-. ..- ... / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / .-.. . ..-. - / -... . .... .. -. -.. / ... .- -.. .-.. -.-- / .. - / .. ... / - .... . / --- -. .-.. -.-- / .-- .- -.-- / - --- / -.-. --- -. - .- .. -. / - .... . / .. -. ..-. . -.-. - .. --- -.

*transmison detected*
    good now we dont have to use that idiotic form of communication just head to any land mass and you will be picked up

This is getting almost as ridiculous as the Julian posts.

Can we please just get back to the election? If this doesn't stop now, this will end in a downward spiral of escalating technological destruction.

39g3d6t5m5xa.jpg

*transmison detected*

This is getting almost as ridiculous as the Julian posts.

Can we please just get back to the election? If this doesn't stop now, this will end in a downward spiral of escalating technological destruction.

Ok il stop with the stellaris thing.