The Final Subnautican Presidential Election

1131415161719»

Comments

• SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    edited January 2017
    meatster wrote: »
    < A NEW ENTITY HAS ENTERED THE ARENA >

It pains me to see these people fight like this. There have been many disagreements before, but nothing on this size and scale.

*sigh*

My people have stayed silent for to long. For thousands of years, we have been regarded as everything from second-class citizens to myths. And perhaps that shaped our society for the better; we learned that interactions with others was...less than perfect. Now we barely even talk to each other.

But its time for a change. My great-grandfather warned me about Pater, how he would one day destroy the world in his twisted attempt of saving it. Pater claims he is a god in fish form, but he is nothing more than a false prophet. He himself is quite weak, but manipulative.

I do not claim to be a god, or a servant of god, or even remotely close to a god. But my kingdom has lived in parallel to the others, and the closest event to war we've ever had was a minor argument. I must question how your society has broken down to complete chaos while mine is thriving.

I know about the Carar. I know about Pater. I know of all the tangled alliances and elections. So I think its time to stop ignoring the politics and fix this broken world. I will rally my tribe, join forces against Pater, and mend the ocean like we did thousands of years ago with the sky. Maybe then we will finally live in harmony and be recognized as equals.

My name Skira, First Citizen of the Peaceful Brotherhood of Skyrays.

I...

I don't know how to take this...

Just, no...

No...
    Honestly, Skyrays shouldn't really be involved. They die the minute they touch water. Can you really say that you can fight in an area over 1000m. under water?

I admire your trying to include yourself into this crazy thread, but we need someone to represent something that can go into the water. Such as the Boneshark, or Ampeel.
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    -
    meatster wrote: »
    < A NEW ENTITY HAS ENTERED THE ARENA >

It pains me to see these people fight like this. There have been many disagreements before, but nothing on this size and scale.

*sigh*

My people have stayed silent for to long. For thousands of years, we have been regarded as everything from second-class citizens to myths. And perhaps that shaped our society for the better; we learned that interactions with others was...less than perfect. Now we barely even talk to each other.

But its time for a change. My great-grandfather warned me about Pater, how he would one day destroy the world in his twisted attempt of saving it. Pater claims he is a god in fish form, but he is nothing more than a false prophet. He himself is quite weak, but manipulative.

I do not claim to be a god, or a servant of god, or even remotely close to a god. But my kingdom has lived in parallel to the others, and the closest event to war we've ever had was a minor argument. I must question how your society has broken down to complete chaos while mine is thriving.

I know about the Carar. I know about Pater. I know of all the tangled alliances and elections. So I think its time to stop ignoring the politics and fix this broken world. I will rally my tribe, join forces against Pater, and mend the ocean like we did thousands of years ago with the sky. Maybe then we will finally live in harmony and be recognized as equals.

My name Skira, First Citizen of the Peaceful Brotherhood of Skyrays.

Skyrays, trying to opt in an underwater process. I don't even...
  • the_marinerthe_mariner US of A Join Date: 2016-12-29 Member: 225653Members
    edited January 2017
    Ralij wrote: »

If you get the Rich clan than I want a part of (my) I mean @Enderguy059's Warpers or at least be vice-president.

I think Mariner would be VP given our party has won the election and he's been the most active, however a warper is my top pick for the Dept. of Health and there will definitely be one on the cabinet. Every faction that is part of our nation will have a role to play. From here we work together for a better tomorrow. :sunglasses:

I don't really want the rich clan. I was being silly and trying to lighten the mood a little bit. I don't think we should go down that road again.

Thanks man! I really appreciate your confidence, and I'll do my best in supporting you as Vice President.

Regarding the Skyray issue, while I do appreciate @meatster's efforts to join in (kudos to you, sir/madam), I gotta go with Skope and Casual on this one. The Skyrays just aren't suited to go underwater (heck, they even die if you spawn them in your seabase), and besides we already have too many factions as is.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    /Operation Log 2\ My coversation with the Ghostrays of the Cove Tree proved marginally successful. They indeed witnessed the Empire's ambush squad taking several prisoners from Blackwater squad. 2 of them were of particular interest: The first of which was a Reaper, but when inquired about a missing tusk, they told me that they couldn't see close enough for finer details. The second was a strange one: an Ampeel, which on it's own wasn't too noteworthy. The interesting thing however, was that they kept hearing him say things including "Non-combatant" and "Musician". I will have to ponder these conundrums on my trip through to the ILZ from the Cove.
  • CalvinTheDiverCalvinTheDiver A place Join Date: 2016-10-08 Member: 222971Members
    Hark!

eocf325ihc32.jpg

R.I.P.

I just noticed the shift key
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Bite "all forces converge on the breach In the defences, the striders from each entrance will deal with any stragglers, operation tripple Penetration is a go"

Agent 0 "can we please chose a different name?"

Bite "too late."

HAL "approximately 7 leviathan class life forms have been detected within the lavazone so far."

Skope "what of the us rescued POWs?

HAL "unknown, detecting multiple forrine species within the lavazone. No movement within e inner gate."

Bite "good we caught them by surprise. Ok commanders, split up into 3 teams. Me and HAL will take the northern entrance, NVP and N-LAP will cover the east and the rest will cover the south entrenches. Exspect heavy resistance, this is their land after all. Our main target is pater, he is residing within what's left of the lava castle and is siphoning energy to create more ion crystals, you take him out and the rest of his army regains control of themselfs. If we lose an entrance there's no way we're getting it back so make sure to defend."

Julian "Hey Can I Join In?"

All "NO"

15 minutes until war thread pops up
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members