Grand Reef Gubernatorial Election

1789101113»

Comments

• JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    Jamezorg wrote: »
    Ooohh, this is gonna be good

You know it! The alliances are at a standstill at the moment, but a Sandshark uprising is about to go underway, and that will probably trigger a lot of stuff.

Hm this is the only thing I am sad about:
    James will have to stand down and stand quiet. I'm playing with some ideas for him if certain things happen during the war, like if Aurora suffers an attack, and if this attack is from the nose of the ship or not, what would happen during the escape of James, if he tries to go to the Conglomerate transpassing the Void, or if he goes through the shallows (with these last two, there are 4 lines of narratives I could follow). Probably main events that could require an action to be taken by the survivor. But, unfortunately, he will stay quiet and put.
    I feel like an attack on the Aurora is somewhat inevitable, although I'm not sure when it will happen. If the Republic and Devorandum play their cards right, maybe it wont come under attack, but if it does it's always good to have an escape plan.

And you know you can always go behind our backs and send our robots if you wanted, you'd just have to be sneaky about it :)
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    Remind me really quick, who controls the blood kelp zone that looks like an elbow next to the grand reef?
    Remind me really quick, who controls the blood kelp zone that looks like an elbow next to the grand reef?

It belongs to the Conglomerate :) I forgot what you call those things; one of those arms that sticks out of a country. Anyway, it's one of those. Just a bit of info. So yea. It's mine. Okay.
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members

Well actually that's the conflict zone, both of us want it. And I previously controlled it
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members
    edited December 2016
    The NVP is now forming the Devorandum Confederacy consisting of former members of the NVP and then some.

We are representatives of mostly medium to large sized predators. We are contacting Stalkers to see if they would like to join us in helping incite rebellion as stated in Addendum 2.1 B of the Messorem Administratum.
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members
    We need wartime posters. Like those old WW1 and WW2 posters.

best-ww2-posters-030.png

theyve_got_the_guts_ww2_poster-r0c2fbbb32ad74f559afa55106ff6010c_ai6oj_8byvr_324.jpg
    We would be more than happy to include Bonesharks into the Devorandum Confederacy! Join us and be safe from the Biter swarm!
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    edited December 2016
    So, vaguely off topic, but where do the Bonesharks, Sea Treaders, Ampeels, and all the Rays fit into this? Are they all considered refugees, or just neutral?
    Skope wrote: »
    We would be more than happy to include Bonesharks into the Devorandum Confederacy! Join us and be safe from the Biter swarm!

We need to get more people on board with these things. We don't have enough representation!

We represent medium to large sized predators. You'd fit right in.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members

We need to get more people on board with these things. We don't have enough representation!
    I could see @Darwin-Evolution representing the Ampeel, @04Leonhardt representing the Bonesharks, @Kouji_San representing the Sea Treader, and @Morph_Guy representing The Rays. What do you guys say?
    I could see @Darwin-Evolution representing the Ampeel, @04Leonhardt representing the Bonesharks, @Kouji_San representing the Sea Treader, and @Morph_Guy representing The Rays. What do you guys say?

There's always a home for anyone new in whatever crazy mess this is! Keep in mind there's the Sandsharks, Bernie Sand-ers (who is a hoverfish... still waiting for a better pun @phantomfinch ), and many more!
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    Is it possible for them to also take refuge on Aurora? Like the survivor?
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited December 2016

There's always a home for anyone new in whatever crazy mess this is! Keep in mind there's the Sandsharks, Bernie Sand-ers (who is a hoverfish... still waiting for a better pun @phantomfinch ), and many more!

I made like 7 at the start of the post use them.

Also burnie sandshark would of been a better name

Also @obraxis is party leader for sea treader because he's obraxis.
    The Devorandum Confederacy has heard of Ahab's retreat and it shall not go unpunished.

The Reaper has been banished into the depths of the Dropoff, where creatures far bigger and hungrier than us Reapers reside. A leader does not retreat!
    The Devorandum Confederacy has heard of Ahab's retreat and it shall not go unpunished.

The Reaper has been banished into the depths of the Dropoff, where creatures far bigger and hungrier than us Reapers reside. A leader does not retreat!

In Ahab's defense, everyone else was fleeing, just only he survived. And there were, if I'm correct, 800 Biters in the swarm. That seems reason enough to flee.
    edited December 2016

In Ahab's defense, everyone else was fleeing, just only he survived. And there were, if I'm correct, 800 Biters in the swarm. That seems reason enough to flee.

As they say in the human world, the Captain sinks with his ship.

The militant leader dies with his soldiers. This is an expectation of all Reaper commanders and generals.
  • QuillQuickcardQuillQuickcard Deep Grand Reef Join Date: 2016-11-22 Member: 224131Members
    Ahem. Sirs and Madams. I can't help but notice a distinct LACK of consideration for the Neo-Luddites. Now, you wouldn't be planning on marginalizing us, are you? We may be anti-technology, but I promise you: our strategems are extremely advanced. And we'd much prefer to use that expertise with our partners that against them.
  • Julian1337331nailuJJulian1337331nailuJ The Grand Reef Gubtorial Election Or Something. Join Date: 2016-11-12 Member: 223824Members
    I Am With My Base And Your All Doomed. Plus The G.U.N Has Been Destroyed. So. Bye! *Gets In A Rocket And Flys Off Into Space*
    Ahem. Sirs and Madams. I can't help but notice a distinct LACK of consideration for the Neo-Luddites. Now, you wouldn't be planning on marginalizing us, are you? We may be anti-technology, but I promise you: our strategems are extremely advanced. And we'd much prefer to use that expertise with our partners that against them.

We have a biological feature that allows us to disable foes technologies, and, if this war is to continue, we will eradicate all technology in Conglomerate controlled zones.

As you may be aware, the Conglomerate has lost control of the lesser Blood Kelp, however we have recently launched a counter attack in an attempt to reclaim this province. It is in our best interests to allow the residents of this cavern a prosperous, joyful life and under Shoal rule we cannot see this happening. You have once again taken our men as slaves for your own ghastly ambitions, and we have the greatest faith in our people that they will not surrender to you pesky biters.

We do not want war, however it has now been forced upon us. We were a peaceful country, but one of our smallest most innocent provinces was taken heartlessly, and now we have joined the battle with this counter attack. The Fight for the Canyon has begun (I won't call it Battle of the Blood Kelp because I have a feeling that'll come a bit later ;) )