Funny Subnautica pictures and memes

Comments

• RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    ObbyRobby.png

Obraxis Prime, Maximize! ''transformer sounds''
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    Morph_Guy wrote: »
    You warp some place really far away from the spawn point.
    ezgif.com-optimize_1.gif
    I got this at only 10000000 0 10000000, it can get even weirder than this if you go to somewhere like 9000000 0 9000000.

Most appropriate soundtrack ever
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    ObbyRobby.png
    Is that even his final form?
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    When you can't find the meteor in the dunes
    motdi5sg51lk.gif

It's not that hard...
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    Taken 2: Revenge in the Undertow

vd2jrlwhinn1.jpg
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    That is so damn ironic what with being underwater and all. Gasmask bob is a bit of a dimwit it seems?
  • Seph64Seph64 Join Date: 2017-01-13 Member: 226658Members
    kingkuma wrote: »
    motdi5sg51lk.gif

It's not that hard...

I'd thought so too, I mean Jacksepticeye found it, and he wasn't even looking for it the first time he came across it. But it took me like close to a half hour of going back and forth across the Dunes before I found it myself.

Some people are just bad at looking for landmarks within games.
    Seph64 wrote: »
    motdi5sg51lk.gif

It's not that hard...

I'd thought so too, I mean Jacksepticeye found it, and he wasn't even looking for it the first time he came across it. But it took me like close to a half hour of going back and forth across the Dunes before I found it myself.

A fair amount of youtubers are completely incompetent at games. *cough* simon *cough*
  • Seph64Seph64 Join Date: 2017-01-13 Member: 226658Members
    motdi5sg51lk.gif

It's not that hard...

A fair amount of youtubers are completely incompetent at games. *cough* simon *cough*

I do not know who that is, I usually only watch Markiplier and Jacksepticeye when it comes to Subnautica.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    You guys should watch Apo and Bean ( @ApoNono ) - 90% of the time, after I type out a comment explaining what happened in game or how to get around an obstacle, I hit "Comment", and 10 seconds later in the video he figures it out for himself. I like that, it's refreshing.
  • ApoNonoApoNono United States Join Date: 2017-02-26 Member: 228282Members
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    You guys should watch Apo and Bean ( @ApoNono ) - 90% of the time, after I type out a comment explaining what happened in game or how to get around an obstacle, I hit "Comment", and 10 seconds later in the video he figures it out for himself. I like that, it's refreshing.

Thanks for the complement and the shoutout 0x6A7232!

I am fighting hard to not become a 'typical' YouTuber with an over the top personality. I like to take my gaming seriously (unless I am playing a game with Bean, my son). So if you watch my videos expect to watch someone who enjoys games, has fun with them, but isn't going to shout and scream at everything. And I like to think am halfway smart and can figure most things out BUT I help, advice and tips are always welcome and appreciated! :-)
    edited March 2017
    motdi5sg51lk.gif

It's not that hard...

I do not know who that is, I usually only watch Markiplier and Jacksepticeye when it comes to Subnautica.

It's simon lane, of the yogscast. If you don't know who that is, google him. He does not play subnautica, but he is known for being bad at most games. Personally, I don't watch a lot of Markiplier's or Jacksepticeye's subnautica series, it seems that they are running out of materials. Also, I got the game 3 months before most youtubers discovered it, so I got it for $10.
    ApoNono wrote: »

I am fighting hard to not become a 'typical' YouTuber with an over the top personality. I like to take my gaming seriously (unless I am playing a game with Bean, my son). So if you watch my videos expect to watch someone who enjoys games, has fun with them, but isn't going to shout and scream at everything. And I like to think am halfway smart and can figure most things out BUT I help, advice and tips are always welcome and appreciated! :-)

What recording softwar do you use? I am currently using camtasia, but it dislikes the fullscreen format of SN, so it can't film it. Is there a way to make the window smaller?
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members

What recording softwar do you use? I am currently using camtasia, but it dislikes the fullscreen format of SN, so it can't film it. Is there a way to make the window smaller?

@ApoNono
  • GlassDeviantGlassDeviant Terra Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228342Members
    Which movie scene does this remind you of?
    zMwLVw3.jpg

None, it reminds me of my Star Citizen clan.

Test Squadron, Best Squardon!
    edited March 2017

@ApoNono

@kingkuma
    I use OBS for the video recording. I do it using Game Capture mode and set it to record the specific exe.

edited March 2017

Here is my setup overall

Video Recording: OBS
    Audio Recording: Audacity (using a Blue Yeti)
    Editing: Adobe Premiere (I used iMovie on my mac up until last week)

I make sure OBS is set to only record desktop audio and mute my microphone source. I set the video source to Gameplay and a specific exe. I found with Subnautica if I record in 720P and let my editing software upscale it to 1080P that I get a little bit better performance.

Premiere is super nice and is saving me about 15gb of storage space per episode. iMovie was spitting out some huge completed videos.

Here is my setup overall

Video Recording: OBS
    Audio Recording: Audacity (using a Blue Yeti)
    Editing: Adobe Premiere (I used iMovie on my mac up until last week)

I make sure OBS is set to only record desktop audio and mute my microphone source. I set the video source to Gameplay and a specific exe. I found with Subnautica if I record in 720P and let my editing software upscale it to 1080P that I get a little bit better performance.

Premiere is super nice and is saving me about 15gb of storage space per episode. iMovie was spitting out some huge completed videos.

Thx man
  • CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members
    tumblr_ok90w87KTu1r9jgaro1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ok90w87KTu1r9jgaro2_500.jpg
    tumblr_ok90w87KTu1r9jgaro3_500.jpg
    tumblr_ok90w87KTu1r9jgaro4_250.jpg
    tumblr_ok90w87KTu1r9jgaro5_500.jpg
    tumblr_ok90w87KTu1r9jgaro6_250.jpg

EDIT: 1000 posts! Woop woop!

Lol that is great. 1000 posts is hard to achieve, congrats!
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    806dfpkgn34r.png

So apparently foxy doesn't like too many meme pages.
    It's him again...

... BAD JOKE AMPEEL!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!

5grblx30mjgx.jpg
  • AgentSkellyAgentSkelly Chicago Illinois At The Moment Join Date: 2017-03-09 Member: 228760Members
    ix4pt9f2sd14.png
    What were they thinking xD

• EnglishInfidelEnglishInfidel Canada Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219533Members
    edited April 2017

Buddy your channel is legit, early days but I wish you the best. It's good to see you playing with your son, it's a good idea.
    My girlfriend had a son before I met her, and games were something that really brought us together. We started on Castle Crashers when I first arrived in Canada, and quickly moved on to playing through Gears of War together and then introducing him to The Elder Scrolls, and many other games over the years. Now it's a couple of years later and he's completely addicted to Skyrim. He's reached his "miserable teenage" years now so we don't play much together, we're both more into single player games, he's an X-Box kid and I'm PC Master Race. But that's cool.

Watching your videos brought back some nostalgic feelings for me, and I thank you for that.

Keep doing what you do, get Bean involved as much as possible, I think it's fantastic.
    You've earned a sub any way.
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    sayerulz wrote: »
    You let your stepson become a console peasant? I'm calling child services.

Better that than an evil mac heretic (I'm looking at you, @Hugh )