'BOREALIS RISING' - A Subnautica Story V2.0.

1363738394042»

Comments

• derf213derf213 Join Date: 2016-12-06 Member: 224632Members
    amazing ending. Seems like it got in just in time before the forum goes read-only. Thanks for an amazing two stories Bugzapper. It was a pleaser to read your work
  • MikulrossMikulross Join Date: 2018-03-08 Member: 238736Members
    Bugzapper wrote: »
    @palloria : Welcome aboard! Glad to hear you're enjoying the stories. :)

I'll dust off both stories and re-edit them for release in .doc and .pdf format afterwards so they can be downloaded in their entirety. Pretty certain I've made a few narrative mistakes, so this is a good opportunity to fix them.

Once again, thanks for reading!
    Cheers, and stay safe!

I read the first story years ago, but never really got notifications regarding the second until recently. Can't wait for the.pdf releases so I can read and reread, loved your stories! Hope I get the notification when you've done them.

Many thanks, ?
  • Chris_the_PsionicChris_the_Psionic Join Date: 2018-12-09 Member: 245402Members
    That was a hell of a journey, thank you for every page.
  • BugzapperBugzapper Australia Join Date: 2015-03-06 Member: 201744Members
    As promised, here are the fully compiled and final versions of 'Aurora Falls' and 'Borealis Rising'.

Just barely managed to get them in before the forum's deadline for new posts. That's what I get for being a slacker.

Once again, a Sea Emperor-sized 'thank you' to everyone who has been following these stories. If you found them enjoyable, I can chalk this up as 'mission accomplished'.

Warm seas, my friends. Swim free.
  • BugzapperBugzapper Australia Join Date: 2015-03-06 Member: 201744Members
    Whoops. Last minute correction. Typo found in the Jelly Shroom cave.
    My bad. ;)

There may be more. Proof-reading and editing these puppies in the space of two days will do that.