so

2»

Comments

• Mini_GaaraMini_Gaara England Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217049Members
    TheLordB wrote: »
    Im not lol its not a swear word where i live! and can you please stop the bullying, we just
    want to know when we can play as you cant right now!

Not sure where you live but here on the internet that is classed as a swear lol, and personally I do not see myself as bullying, I am often helping people, including making videos to help people.

You can play the game right now, and also think of it from their view, constantly being asked when/where the update is in countless amounts of threads, even though they have answered several times.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited May 2016
    You're such a forum newbie cory, it's not even a proper :tongue:
    : tongue :
  • TheLordBTheLordB You house Join Date: 2016-05-31 Member: 217811Members
    edited May 2016
    Mini_Gaara wrote: »
    Im not lol its not a swear word where i live! and can you please stop the bullying, we just

Not sure where you live but here on the internet that is classed as a swear lol, and personally I do not see myself as bullying, I am often helping people, including making videos to help people.

You can play the game right now, and also think of it from their view, constantly being asked when/where the update is in countless amounts of threads, even though they have answered several times.

When have they answered all i can see is them trolling ppl how ask?? and yer i live in the real world where its not classed as a swear.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Woa woa woa guys. Can we calm down a bit here? My comment was meant mostly in jest, hence why I put the tonguest sticking out smiley at the end.

Indeed, and mine was clearly laced with humorous sarcasm @TheLordB @SubnauticSurvivour - I'm hopeful we as developers can still jest with our community and not have to rely on strict business-style answers. That would be lame.

Clearly, we're still working on the game like mad and when we're ready with the update, it will be announced first here: https://twitter.com/subnauticaxbox

Now, I must get back to testing the next update. Jokes and fun all round.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    When have they answered all i can see is them trolling ppl how ask??

We've answered in many threads already you can see them if you use the search function on the forums.

When have they answered all i can see is them trolling ppl how ask?? and yer i live in the real world where its not classed as a swear.

Obraxis ninja'd me >.>... I'm not going to continue this discussion any more, not that I could anyway since I got ninja'd -.-
    edited May 2016
    Obraxis wrote: »

We've answered in many threads already you can see them if you use the search function on the forums.

ok so you cant link them here? what do i search for i cant find any info on when the game will be playable on xbox?
    you last post on twitter was 16th may?

ok so you cant link them here? what do i search for i cant find any info on when the game will be playable?

I would recommend you give the FAQ thread a read, it is pinned at the top of the forums or click the link.

http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/142627/frequently-asked-questions-with-dev-updates#latest

ok so you cant link them here? what do i search for i cant find any info on when the game will be playable?

I would recommend you give the FAQ thread a read, it is pinned at the top of the forums or click the link.

http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/142627/frequently-asked-questions-with-dev-updates#latest

thanks all i found was 2 week old info.
  • FoxyFoxy United Kingdom Join Date: 2014-08-19 Member: 198032Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Please behave on these forums in a respectful manner. This includes not antagonising fellow members, including the devs. Please also do not abuse the report function on posts. It only takes up moderator time.
    edited June 2016
    Okay now it seems like I missed some drama xD and there is plenty of other times it has been said LordB, I find myself telling players almost daily lol.
    Foxy wrote: »
    Please behave on these forums in a respectful manner. This includes not antagonising fellow members, including the devs. Please also do not abuse the report function on posts. It only takes up moderator time.

Thanks the antagonising was not asked for we just want to know when the game will be playable on xbox.
This discussion has been closed.