so

SubnauticSurvivourSubnauticSurvivour Fiskdale Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217493Members
hows the update progress coming along

Comments

• ComicalSkateComicalSkate Canada, ON Join Date: 2015-05-28 Member: 204993Members
    edited May 2016
    Obraxis wrote: »
    hows the update progress coming along

You just stopped the Xbox update coming sooner by 56 seconds. The internet is displeased.

Now watch Obraxis smite me cause of the meme. Even though I was praising him lol.
  • TheLordBTheLordB You house Join Date: 2016-05-31 Member: 217811Members
    edited May 2016
    It's coming along. Asking us constantly when the update is going to be doesn't speed up the process though, believe it or not :P

Edited. Thanks to follow the forum rules: http://unknownworlds.com/subnautica/community/
    It's coming along. Asking us constantly when the update is going to be doesn't speed up the process though, believe it or not :P

m sorry but this is a terrible attitude. The devs are lucky we bought the game. We have every right to ask about updates, since the game is borderline unplayable. You should really get off your high horse.
  • AceDynamoAceDynamo Canada Join Date: 2016-03-02 Member: 213737Members
    edited May 2016
    Poor Devs, they must have known these type of immature posts were coming when they decided to bring the game to the consoles. You are lucky you are getting anything ---- .
  • zimzumzimzum Join Date: 2004-09-02 Member: 31200Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited May 2016
    TheLordB wrote: »
    Edited

He said it perfectly. All I need to do is quote him to respond to him.

• Mini_GaaraMini_Gaara England Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217049Members
    I reckon they should add a new creature called " TheLordB ", it would make a noise of a whining child...
  • TwigRTSTwigRTS Nevada Join Date: 2016-05-21 Member: 217168Members
    Did he legit make an account just to make that rude comment or what?
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    Please, try to ignore this previous comment and stay on-topic, thanks. :)
  • BertKontermanBertKonterman Scotland Join Date: 2016-05-31 Member: 217826Members
    AceDynamo wrote: »
    Poor Devs, they must have known these type of immature posts were coming when they decided to bring the game to the consoles. You are lucky you are getting anything ---- .

Im sorry but this is a terrible attitude. The devs are lucky we bought the game. We have every right to ask about updates, since the game is borderline unplayable. You should really get off your high horse.

AceDynamo wrote: »

Im sorry but this is a terrible attitude. The devs are lucky we bought the game. We have every right to ask about updates, since the game is borderline unplayable. You should really get off your high horse.

I am pretty sure Ace was referring to the guy who was swearing at the devs.
  • SubnauticSurvivourSubnauticSurvivour Fiskdale Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217493Members

i meant like its going along good,fine,etc
  • SubnauticSurvivourSubnauticSurvivour Fiskdale Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217493Members
    also i think most of you are making fun of me. >:(
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited May 2016
    also i think most of you are making fun of me. >:(

Don't worry about it, it's all in good fun ;)

I believe what cory (Mr. squeal here) is trying to convey, they are working hard on it, but cannot set a deadline for it yet
    im just bullied

alot
    Obraxis youre a bully
    also Obraxis ur a butt
  • Dirk_PerfectDirk_Perfect Kentucky Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217411Members
    Seems to maybe be a language barrier here as I am becoming more and more confused with each post for the last four posts. Haha.
  • killenjokekillenjoke Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216997Members
    it's a amazing how many times peoples unknown world generated avatars fit their posts/attitude. here here. sally forth.

these kinds of posts typically flood sites, regardless of the game or even if it's a preview program.

the thing is the developers can't really say or choose not to because, while these types of threads can be annoying(they should really have a net team), the "why didn't the update come out at the time they alluded it might possibly come out" threads are ten-Brazilian times worse.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    I do believe I probably missed something in this thread judging from the moderated posts. Cause based on the shizzle up in here, I don't see what all this hubbub is about :D
    edited May 2016
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    I do believe I probably missed something in this thread judging from the moderated posts. Cause based on the shizzle up in here, I don't see what all this hubbub is about :D

Some guy decided to make his opinion on the devs extremely clear xD
    Mini_Gaara wrote: »

Some guy decided to make his opinion on the devs extremely clear xD

In other words :trollface: The Lord has spoken B
  • AlyexAlyex Somewhere Join Date: 2016-05-01 Member: 216238Members
    Man, I wish I had seen this discussion earlier... :trollface:
    Just kidding, don't want a "cyber-war" to start on the forum, that's not what they are there for ;)
    edited May 2016

we are all thinking this! and I am talking to xbox live about there comments.
    and ps there was no swear word they just did not like what i had to say!
    edited May 2016
    im sorry but this is a terrible attitude. The devs are lucky we bought the game. We have every right to ask about updates, since the game is borderline unplayable. You should really get off your high horse.

thanks we are all thinking this!
    So when is the update coming so we can play thats all we want to know? as you cant play the game now its unplayable?

P.S. I did not say a bad word they just did not like want i was saying! so they got there mates to bully me!
    TheLordB wrote: »

we are all thinking this! and I am talking to xbox live about there comments.
    and ps there was no swear word they just did not like what i had to say!

Why lie bro? anyone who saw the thread before it got edited, including the mods know the truth lel...
    Im not lol its not a swear word where i live! and can you please stop the bullying, we just
    want to know when we can play as you cant right now!
  • Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    Woa woa woa guys. Can we calm down a bit here? My comment was meant mostly in jest, hence why I put the tonguest sticking out smiley at the end.
This discussion has been closed.