Faster than a speeding bullet! ok, not that fast - Natural Selection 2

12346»

Comments

• GogglesGoggles China Join Date: 2015-10-27 Member: 208799Members
    Until this update, I didn't have any connection issues connecting to foreign servers (I'm in China), though I'd usually have ping ranging from 180-450. Now, even when my ping is in the yellow ranges, I'm redplugging constantly and the game lags so horribly, that its like I'm playing at 0.1 FPS. And that's when I can connect, since timeouts constantly occur when connecting to servers now. The only time these connection issues cease is when I play on the rare Chinese server (they only seem to play this game once a week) or on a DiamondGamers server (which are usually full). Did you guys do something strange to the netcode that you're not talking about? I'm aware I should expect some lag due to how poor China's internet is, but what I'm seeing looks like a problem separate from that.
  • GuggleywubbinsGuggleywubbins Join Date: 2015-12-04 Member: 209715Members
    If I might make a minor request for the next update, would it be possible to have the server browser remain sorted as you had it when you refresh? For instance, when I sort by number of players to find a populated server, refreshing causes it to go back to alphabetical order and makes me have to sort it by number of players again to find the server I want every time.

Nothing much, but I would duly appreciate it!
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    If I might make a minor request for the next update, would it be possible to have the server browser remain sorted as you had it when you refresh? For instance, when I sort by number of players to find a populated server, refreshing causes it to go back to alphabetical order and makes me have to sort it by number of players again to find the server I want every time.

Nothing much, but I would duly appreciate it!

You should make that same suggestion here. https://feedback.userreport.com/19e981d4-394e-46de-997e-8913cc04aff2/#ideas/popular

It will get much more attention.
  • GuggleywubbinsGuggleywubbins Join Date: 2015-12-04 Member: 209715Members
    Nordic wrote: »

You should make that same suggestion here. https://feedback.userreport.com/19e981d4-394e-46de-997e-8913cc04aff2/#ideas/popular

It will get much more attention.

Thanks for the idea. I've posted it there.

• BabblerKingBabblerKing Join Date: 2015-07-12 Member: 206120Members
    There was as trello card about this on CDT board, can't find it anymore.