"17 NEW PLURAL"

VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver Posts: 3,465 Advanced user
I don't know how to describe this, but it's not supposed to happen.

2688dc91806f65381741f0c74ba411.png
formerly known as F0rdPrefect

I am good Onos
AurOn2

Comments

• AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff Posts: 2,130 mod
    Yeah okay, that's pretty weurd.
    @comprox you know who to call.
    Send me a private message if you need me to kill someone "help" with anything.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” - George Carlin.

Youtube Channel for Sydney Music
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts Posts: 6,615 admin
    I can't seem to re-create this issue. Got any more info I could pass along? (Browser version and such)
    NAPT
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver Posts: 3,465 Advanced user
    Up-to-date firefox, Windows 7. It's not happening all the time, either. This was the second time it happened.

If you want to know anything more specific, ask, because frankly I have no idea what could influence this, either.

I am good Onos
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue Posts: 4,269 Advanced user
    Chrome Browser on XP, it happens to me as well. It looks like it is printing the variable name, rather than the contents, I assume the contents of 'Plural' should be 'Messages'.
    Games:Subnautica Fan Game Mods: GorgeCraft & CTF & Proving Grounds Website: andysoulrider.uk
    Twitter: @AndySoulRider Twitch: Twitch.tv/SoulRider YouTube: Youtube.com/user/IamSoulRider/videos

Capitalisation is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
    Knowledge is gained through listening, Understanding is gained through discussion.
  • Vert^Vert^ Join Date: 2013-01-22 Member: 181227Members Posts: 202 Advanced user
    Chrome Browser (newest version), win7 64-bit. I had the same screen as OP. Also saw the 2 new plural on derelict some time ago, where this seemed to start.
    Currently creating the custom map, ns2_prison. Drop by the forum thread to leave feedback, thank you! #Lastest build update: 28/01-2018

SWS DM map: ns2_sws_cube - forum thread.
    Vetinari
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver Posts: 3,465 Advanced user
    Vert^ wrote: »
    Chrome Browser (newest version), win7 64-bit. I had the same screen as OP. Also saw the 2 new plural on derelict some time ago, where this seemed to start.

This is where it started for me, too.

We have to take containment measurements soon or it will soon infestate the whole board, and then...
    the world.

I am good Onos
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff Posts: 2,130 mod
    Got it earlier today.
    It seems to happen ( i think) if you open a thread with new responses on an alternate page on a page you have already read, then go back to the main forum.

Not sure if that's how it actually does, but it seems to me that's how i can recreate it. O.o

Linux mint 17, firefox and chrome, but i don't think that's important.
    Send me a private message if you need me to kill someone "help" with anything.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” - George Carlin.

Youtube Channel for Sydney Music
    Vetinari
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts Posts: 6,615 admin
    AurOn2 wrote: »
    Got it earlier today.
    It seems to happen ( i think) if you open a thread with new responses on an alternate page on a page you have already read, then go back to the main forum.

My old brain is not understanding the steps you are doing in. I've tried some variants a few times with no success. Mind laying it out for my simple mind?
    NAPT