The "What I want to see" thread!

14567810»

Comments

• kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
  • JackeJacke Calgary Join Date: 2017-03-20 Member: 229061Members
    kingkuma wrote: »
    And that is to have sharks with FRICKIN' LASER BEAMS attached to their heads!
    Have to do something to drive back the Bonesharks.

• Dirt_LordDirt_Lord Join Date: 2017-10-22 Member: 233676Members
    I really love the engine and everything they got going on in subnautica.
    I think it'd be really cool to see this same stuff in another situation(on land, in air, ect...). Definitely wouldn't be a horror/scary game if they did that but I think it would be really cool
  • XPurelyHektikXXPurelyHektikX Join Date: 2017-06-01 Member: 230876Members
    So I have a small idea. I think that there should be a PDA warning if you are near a Leviathan / Dangerous Creature or if there is a Leviathan / Dangerous Creature chasing or stalking you. Possibly add an indicator showing the direction of said Leviathan / Dangerous Creature. I know this sounds similar to the Cyclops Radar, but I was thinking more audio cues and less visual cues. I really hope devs see this.
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    edited October 2017
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    So I have a small idea. I think that there should be a PDA warning if you are near a Leviathan / Dangerous Creature or if there is a Leviathan / Dangerous Creature chasing or stalking you. Possibly add an indicator showing the direction of said Leviathan / Dangerous Creature. I know this sounds similar to the Cyclops Radar, but I was thinking more audio cues and less visual cues. I really hope devs see this.

The Seamoth sonar will show you large creatures also.
    B)