Lets take NS2 to the next level! Write creative ideas here

124»

Comments

• MouseMouse The Lighter Side of Pessimism Join Date: 2002-03-02 Member: 263Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    RadimaX wrote: »
    Onos wallclimb would be OP so lets introduce Lerk upgrade on 4:th hive along with the onos grip?

"I'll form the head!"
  • RadimaXRadimaX Join Date: 2013-02-05 Member: 182840Members
    Commander can upgrade Gorge to Super Gorge!
    Gives + 100 Armor.

wHBANpn.png

And combined + 100 Damage spikes if you accidently touch the marines? (perfect to belly slide with against tunnel intruders)
    detail_357.jpg
  • 2cough2cough Rocky Mountain High Join Date: 2013-03-14 Member: 183952Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    edited November 2013
    james888 wrote: »
    That is called xenoswarm.

Not quite. I've played xs several times and maybe a couple guys will drop a sentry here and there, but in my experience, I always end up w/ a jp and shotty, hovering above lifeforms constantly til they, their tunnels, and their hive are wiped out. There's not trap placement to the extent of Orcs Must Die! Plus, to say xs is tower defense I think is inaccurate. Just saying that I think these sentries would be fun in that kind of a setting.

Peep this:
  • SquishpokePOOPFACESquishpokePOOPFACE -21,248 posts (ignore below) Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165262Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Orcs Must Die and its sequel are wonderful games. Had a smile on my face throughout the whole thing. Probably one of my favorite single player games alongside Serious Sam 3 and the old Doom games.
  • rayzourayzou Join Date: 2013-03-18 Member: 184066Members, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Babbler bomb (grenade): The gorge can throw a babbler bomb, exploding into 10 - 50 babblers. The sudden FPS drop stuns all marines, and the babblers eat them. Then they roll as a wave through the corridors, purging the map of marines.

Let's combine this grenade with a rick roll background sound.