NS2Stats Shine plugin package

13»

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited March 2014
    SamusDroid wrote: »
    sv_rrall

BTW sh_rr * does the same * = all clients
  • JektJekt Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143714Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited March 2014
    sv_rr @‌all
    <3 sourcemod.

oh wrong page.
  • SupaFredSupaFred Join Date: 2013-03-03 Member: 183652Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for your replies. I am however looking for a way to move all players to the ready room with a Shine command. The reason for that is that I have my admin groups configured in Shine's UserConfig.json and I can't give them access to sv_rrall from that file.

edit: see previous posts for answer
  • Person8880Person8880 Join Date: 2013-01-02 Member: 177167Members, Squad Five Blue
    Perhaps I should make this page more visible on the wiki:
    https://github.com/Person8880/Shine/wiki/Command-syntax

"sh_rr *" moves everyone into the ready room.
  • SupaFredSupaFred Join Date: 2013-03-03 Member: 183652Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    Ok, I finally get what you mean. Thanks!
  • JektJekt Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143714Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    The latest update of NS2Stats seems to cause problems with mines and grenades and will after a while lag and crash the server.
  • AmadAmad Join Date: 2013-08-07 Member: 186626Members, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Noticed that as well. Server tick went down to 5 and eventually crashed. <.<
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    Should be fixed now.
  • profallprofall Join Date: 2005-08-02 Member: 57354Members
    If I enable quake sounds will they populate or do I need to provide the sound files myself?
    hawk6 wrote: »
    If I enable quake sounds will they populate or do I need to provide the sound files myself?

The sounds are shipped with the mod. So no need to provide them yourself.
  • profallprofall Join Date: 2005-08-02 Member: 57354Members
    edited December 2014
    Another question, do I need to do sh_verify everytime I restart the server? Seems like it never "saves" me as the admin, also when I try to show stats holding M nothing pops up. However, when you die or the round ends the stats are displayed.
    hawk6 wrote: »
    Another question, do I need to do sh_verify everytime I restart the server? Seems like it never "saves" me as the admin, also when I try to show stats holding M nothing pops up. However, when you die or the round ends the stats are displayed.

Just look at the server page of ns2stats.com to check if you registered yourself as admin.

Overall this i not saved locally and the command is shown always in the startup message just because in the past most admins did never see that one message you get the first time your server is connecting to the ns2stats web server.
  • KalopsiaKalopsia Join Date: 2003-05-15 Member: 16331Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Is there a known issue with some server stats uploading onto the site?

Last night I played 2 rounds on the same server, however only the second round was recorded on the site.

http://ns2stats.com/player/player/145516?alltime=true

Server I played on was "DangerZone.com.au | NS2 #2 [AusNS2.org]".
    NS2Stats causes long periods of red plugging right now. Server admins should disable it.
    Just released a update reworking one of the main api classes which caused the issues together with the new curld lib version of spark.
    edited February 2015
    As it happened twice now in the past that ns2stats directly influenced the server performance in a bad way i enabled profiling for all ns2stats functions with today's update.

This means in case ns2stats really causes performance issues it will appear as such in the plog you generate by running sv_p_logall.

(Please have in mind to never run plog longer than max 10 mins as otherwise we will be unable to really analyze the plog due to it's size.)

Also i added a small new plugin called VAC+ (vacplus):

This little plugin allows you to deny access to your server for all players who have been lately banned by vac etc. I'll create the wiki page asap.
  • CarNagE1CarNagE1 Poland Join Date: 2003-05-14 Member: 16298Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Playtester
    Does the new plugin work if someone have private profile?
    edited February 2015
    CarNagE1 wrote: »
    Does the new plugin work if someone have private profile?

Yes as those informations are always treated as public. The plugin uses the same steam api call all the games use or pages like http://steamrep.com/ ;)