NS2Stats Shine plugin package

Comments

• CarNagE1CarNagE1 Poland Join Date: 2003-05-14 Member: 16298Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Playtester
    Do you still have to register on ns2c.com to get the flags? What is the diffrence? Mix-Up Badge Mod contains Huze Player badge and flag mod right?
  • JektJekt Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143714Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    NS2Stats says its enabled in the console, both Shine and NS2Stats mods are active and I can see the awards at the end of the round. However no stats are being sent to ns2stats.com and trying to use sh_showserverstats brings me to an error 400 page on ns2stats.com.

Running two servers off of the same box and am using the same steam account for both. Noticed that the server key in the ns2stats config file is the same. But neither server is working.

Any ideas ?
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited November 2013
    CarNagE1 wrote: »
    Do you still have to register on ns2c.com to get the flags? What is the diffrence? Mix-Up Badge Mod contains Huze Player badge and flag mod right?

The Ns2StatsBadge Plugin uses the NS2Stats.com database to determ the players nationality. Therefore it doesn't uses Ns2C.com in any way. Players don't even have to make any action to get their flag.Moreover i'll add a client option to hide your badge as this is not possible right now.

My Mix-Up Mod was created to combine Huzes Badge Mod and Samus Bindable Mod because they would be not compatible with each other otherwise. I also added like 80+ badges (flags + ranks)
    and fixed the shadow taunt bug in the bindable mod.

@Jekt Can you add me at steam (GhoulofGSG9), there could be different reason why your logs are not sended to ns2stats.com. The best solution is that we solve this together.
  • CarNagE1CarNagE1 Poland Join Date: 2003-05-14 Member: 16298Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Playtester
    edited November 2013
    @GhoulofGSG9 do i still have to add my flag mod? or Mix-Up Badge Mod have the flags in it? What is the ID of Mix-Up Badge Mod? is it b7149f9?
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    @GhoulofGSG9 do i still have to add my flag mod? or Mix-Up Badge Mod have the flags in it? What is the ID of Mix-Up Badge Mod? is it b7149f9?

Great you mention it, yes the id is correct.I will add it to the workshop describtion. My Mod should include all flag badges, if anyone find a flag missing just pm me and i'll add it.
    Just wanted to say that this version works fine with 261. No update needed.
    edited December 2013
    Yesterdays update didn't only include alot of fixes and improvements but also a new Plugin "No Rookies"

This Plugin allows you to block CCs or/and Teams for players with less than in the config set playtime at UWEs hive.

WikiPage: https://github.com/BrightPaul/NS2Stats.com/wiki/No-Rookies
    Great stuff. I was waiting for a plugin that can block rookies from CC! Thank You
    edited December 2013
    Update:

Added "SendDatastoHive" to ns2stats config which is by default false. It seems like the Hive System is still buggy and can causes some serious issues. Turn it on if you like but keep in mind i can't support uwe code.
    edited December 2013
    Our server is still crashing on map change. Full log here...
    http://pastebin.com/zM2YCjku
    Our server is still crashing on map change. Full log here...
    http://pastebin.com/zM2YCjku

I'll look into this at the weekend any more crashlogs are apprechiated.
  • ZEROibisZEROibis Join Date: 2009-10-30 Member: 69176Members, Constellation
    Yesterdays update didn't only include alot of fixes and improvements but also a new Plugin "No Rookies"

This Plugin allows you to block CCs or/and Teams for players with less than in the config set playtime at UWEs hive.

Can you add the following optional checks for this plugin.
    1) Only take effect when >X players are on the server (this way noobs can still try in smaller games where people are messing around)
    2) Only take effect during X time into the round. (so that if something crazy occurs and a noob needed to jump into the chair to drop an ip they can at least try)
    3) Noob approve vote: option to bring up a vote to the team stating that player X is a noob but wants to command and the team can decide to allow them into the chair.

ZEROibis wrote: »

Can you add the following optional checks for this plugin.
    1) Only take effect when >X players are on the server (this way noobs can still try in smaller games where people are messing around)
    2) Only take effect during X time into the round. (so that if something crazy occurs and a noob needed to jump into the chair to drop an ip they can at least try)
    3) Noob approve vote: option to bring up a vote to the team stating that player X is a noob but wants to command and the team can decide to allow them into the chair.

1) and 2) got added with latest update, i'll add 3) at the weekend when i have a bit more time.
    Updated and tested so far for 262.
    Todays Update:

NS2StatsBadges:
    -Fixed that some players badge was not displayed correctly

EloTeamRestriction:
    -Added MaxPlayTime value to options
    -Check your config!!!

NoRookies:
    - Added MinPlayer and DisableAfterRoundtime options

Little Improvements.

Thanks to all for reports after 262 Update. Still investigating into mapchange crashes, atm it seems to be some sort of vanilla issue.
    edited December 2013
    Todays Update:

Fixed some issues of ns2stats and eloteamrestriction.

NS2Stats:
    Remove options value statsonline: didn't had a real function. Better disable the ns2stats plugin if you dont want to get rounds logged, all plugins work by themself so there is no need to run ns2stats. Ofc it's still the main feature of this package.

Added new plugin "Roundlimiter":

Let you set a timelimit after which the team with the better total sum of scores wins.

Also warns the players about roundend starting if a configuable value of time is only left.
    Updated Opening post.
    Cuurently NS2Stats.com is under such heavy load that i have increased livestats sendrate to 60 secounds.
    edited February 2014
    Mod is rdy and tested for 263 beta ;)
    Also tested and working with 263 :D
  • driestdriest Germany Join Date: 2013-02-21 Member: 183251Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Looks like the mod is causing crashes on our server:
    Error: lua/shine/extensions/ns2stats/server.lua:1370: attempt to index a nil value.
    stack traceback:
            lua/shine/core/shared/hook.lua:71: in function '__index'
            lua/shine/extensions/ns2stats/server.lua:1370: in function 'GetId'
            lua/shine/extensions/ns2stats/server.lua:1354: in function 'getPlayerByClient'
            lua/shine/extensions/ns2stats/server.lua:243: in function 'OnPlayerScoreChanged'
            lua/shine/extensions/ns2stats/server.lua:233: in function <lua/shine/extensions/ns2stats/server.lua:230>
            [C]: in function 'xpcall'
            lua/shine/core/shared/hook.lua:120: in function 'Call'
            lua/shine/core/shared/hook.lua:256: in function 'UpdateScore'
            lua/PlayerInfoEntity.lua:125: in function 'SetScorePlayer'
            lua/Player_Server.lua:32: in function 'SetPlayerInfo'
            lua/Player_Server.lua:542: in function 'Replace'
            lua/CommandStructure_Server.lua:258: in function 'Logout'
            lua/CommandStructure_Server.lua:76: in function 'OnDestroy'
            lua/Hive_Server.lua:141: in function 'f1'
            [string "Hive_OnDestroy15"]:15: in function <[string "Hive_OnDestroy15"]:7>
    [Hook Error] OnPlayerScoreChanged2 hook failed from plugin 'ns2stats'. Error count: 1.

Any Idea what might be causing this?
  • HamletHamlet Join Date: 2008-08-17 Member: 64837Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited February 2014
    The server crashes while being all empty in the morning.
    [02:10:03]xxxxx[xxxxx] ran command sh_listplugins with no arguments.

[02:46:16]Server is at or below empty player count and map has exceeded its timelimit. Cycling to next map...
    [02:46:19]Shine started up successfully.

[03:14:05]Server is at or below empty player count and map has exceeded its timelimit. Cycling to next map...
    [03:14:31]Shine started up successfully.

[03:40:31]Server is at or below empty player count and map has exceeded its timelimit. Cycling to next map...
    [03:44:10]Shine started up successfully.

[04:26:44]Server is at or below empty player count and map has exceeded its timelimit. Cycling to next map...
    [04:27:05]Shine started up successfully.

[04:53:06]Server is at or below empty player count and map has exceeded its timelimit. Cycling to next map...
    [04:53:16]Shine started up successfully.

[05:18:50]Server is at or below empty player count and map has exceeded its timelimit. Cycling to next map...
    [05:18:58]Shine started up successfully.

[05:58:04]Server is at or below empty player count and map has exceeded its timelimit. Cycling to next map...

[05:58:04+]Boom! Crash.

Webadmin witchery somehow seems to fuck up the mapcycle.json. At the very least anything you click on in webadmin always takes priority over manual edits to the mapcycle file.

IF mapcycling is the root of the shutdowns, then stopping mapcycling while empty should fix it. Who needs wildly rotating maps anyway when nobody is on the server?
    So I edited Shine's mapvote.json and set "GetMapsFromMapCycle" = false and "CycleOnEmpty" = false as well.
    They were both on before.
    edited February 2014
    I'm currently working on a new version of the mod but due to the fact that this new version includes alot changes im not done yet with testing it.

Ofc i'm looking at the crash issue but until now i never could reproduce it myself or was able to get a good segfault report of this.

So tbh i have no real idea how ns2stats could cause those crashs. Still i'm looking at each line of code atm to find the source of all this trouble meanwhile i ask you to wait until i'm done with testing.

What confuses me atm is that ns2stats never does anything if the game never starts, so i have no idea how it possible could cause these crashs.

Everyone who can't keep waiting is free to test out the Beta himself ( ModId: dca4ae6), but be warned i update it quiet alot atm.

About that webadmin issues:

I'm long aware of that, my solution don't use the "Maps" page of the webadmin, it will always screw around with your mapcycle no matter if you use shine, ns2stats or non mod at all.
  • HamletHamlet Join Date: 2008-08-17 Member: 64837Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited February 2014
    solution don't use the "Maps" page of the webadmin, it will always screw around with your mapcycle no matter if you use shine, ns2stats or non mod at all.
    Unfortunately, that's exactly what we did.
    Is there any way to reset webadmin for good so that it stops screwing around with the mapcycle.json?

I tried to edit the mapcycle manually, but webadmin always overrides my edits.
    edited February 2014
    New Patch:

Build 139:

- Restructured hugh parts of code of all plugins
    - Fixed alot smaller script issues which might have cause problems
    - Improved Memory Management of all plugins

- New lib class PlayerInfoHub:

- Handles all HTTPRequest of all plugins of this package
    - Will decrease overall network usage of this mod
    - Dev Docs will follow shortly (might be usefull for other devs )

Build 139 changed alot things at the code so even after 5 days of testing there might be things i haven't noticed, so if you find any issues please report them directly to me.

@Hamlet: Normally the webadmin doesn't change the mapcycle unless you open the maps page. At least this is how it is for me :-?
  • JektJekt Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143714Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    Would like a plugin / feature that detects when the server has been emptied for some period of time and resets the password to a default specified.
    Jekt wrote: »
    Would like a plugin / feature that detects when the server has been emptied for some period of time and resets the password to a default specified.

Added PasswordReset Plugin
  • SupaFredSupaFred Join Date: 2013-03-03 Member: 183652Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    I would like a Shine command to move everyone to the ready room. Is there any way I can use sh_rr for this?
    edited March 2014
    SupaFred wrote: »
    I would like a Shine command to move everyone to the ready room. Is there any way I can use sh_rr for this?

No that's currently not possible to do with shine. Added it to my todo list.
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts