Missing Constie Status

2»

Comments

• The_RangerThe_Ranger So.Cali Join Date: 2003-01-27 Member: 12800Members, Constellation, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Although I still have access to the forums, group, etc. I'd rather have the icon back than the shadow skulk.
  • FacTorFacTor Wyoming, MI Join Date: 2002-12-17 Member: 10916Members
    I never even noticed I lost my constellation status until noticing this thread. Of course, mine would be well gone if it came to e-mails, as I had to go through a lot just to find my account info to this forum after many years of being gone since NS1 died down. Hell I don't even like this username but I kept this account due to nostalgia.
  • MzMzMzMz Join Date: 2006-10-23 Member: 58087Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter
    any news on this?
    my constie is also missing :(
  • GrimfangGrimfang Join Date: 2003-02-04 Member: 13086Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    You are still part of the constellation group, but since you donated to reinforced, and put in your forum email adress, the badge shown is the reinforced one. So you still have the constellation, but unfortunately you can't choose which to display atm.