Natural Selection 2 News Update - Beta Build 236 live on Steam

Comments

• trentluvtrentluv Join Date: 2010-07-27 Member: 73126Members
    docking looks so sick like i'm gonna die
  • CarNagE1CarNagE1 Poland Join Date: 2003-05-14 Member: 16298Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Playtester
    edited January 2013
    Docking looks great! so much life!
    About changelog i'm translating it to Polish and it takes me some time to do it properly. So changelog earlier would be a good idea ;p
  • ma$$a$$terma$$a$$ter Join Date: 2012-11-01 Member: 165651Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2060478:date=Jan 14 2013, 12:42 PM:name=CarNagE1)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CarNagE1 @ Jan 14 2013, 12:42 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2060478"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Docking looks great! so much life!
    About changelog i'm translating it to Polish and it takes me some time to do it properly. So changelog earlier would be a good idea ;p<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Funny you say that, cause currently the Devs are translating it FROM Polish... that's why it's taking so long
  • OnosFactoryOnosFactory New Zealand Join Date: 2008-07-16 Member: 64637Members
    Wow, Marine-1374 is a very complicated self.
  • SavantSavant Join Date: 2002-11-30 Member: 10289Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    Re: Docking

One change I missed the first time through was the new vent exit in cafeteria. Sorry, but I'm not a fan of it. First the vent drops the skulk right on top of res node, which means it becomes another debacle like Overlook/Skylight where you end up playing whack-a-mole with skulks. (Or the Logistics res node on Veil) I don't see why the two entrances weren't enough for cafeteria. Except for locker room, the other tech points all have two points of entry. (Terminal, Departures and Generator) Even Locker Room has entry from two sides, despite there being multiple entry on one side, the access points are all adjacent. I'd love to know why this was deemed necessary. It's not like the aliens have ever had a problem taking cafeteria. In fact it's usually one of the first tech points to fall when aliens attack.
  • FrothybeverageFrothybeverage Join Date: 2003-02-15 Member: 13593Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2059710:date=Jan 12 2013, 09:01 AM:name=Fappuchino)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fappuchino @ Jan 12 2013, 09:01 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2059710"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Maybe it's because I've forgotten how good this game can look in high (<i>forbidden</i>, we are not worthy) settings, but the changes look pretty damn good!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Man, my computer is like 4 years old and I can run this game at 1080p with fraps running, and it's still playable!

You guys must be playing on an old 8088 or something.
  • sythelsythel Join Date: 2013-01-15 Member: 179681Members
    experienced more creep in alien view, used marine to kill all cysts yet in alien view the creep never disappeared
    ---------------------------Links----------------------------------
    <a href="http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=120508832http://" target="_blank">Marine Creep View</a>
    (taken at same time)
    <a href="http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=120508829http://" target="_blank">Alien Creep View</a>
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    anti analyzing actually works for my graphics card now - ATI Sapphire HD6790

graphics slightly better

marine flashlight shrinks and disappears at close ranges to objects -- i don't play marine often so i don't know if this is new at all...

9 out of 10 mods worked flawlessly, cross-hairs for marine rifle disappeared

new 'you are here' on map view -- visual effect to draw eye to current location on map
  • d0ped0gd0ped0g Join Date: 2003-05-25 Member: 16679Members
    edited January 2013
    <!--quoteo(post=2060724:date=Jan 15 2013, 01:37 AM:name=Savant)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Savant @ Jan 15 2013, 01:37 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2060724"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Re: Docking

One change I missed the first time through was the new vent exit in cafeteria. Sorry, but I'm not a fan of it. First the vent drops the skulk right on top of res node, which means it becomes another debacle like Overlook/Skylight where you end up playing whack-a-mole with skulks. (Or the Logistics res node on Veil) I don't see why the two entrances weren't enough for cafeteria. Except for locker room, the other tech points all have two points of entry. (Terminal, Departures and Generator) Even Locker Room has entry from two sides, despite there being multiple entry on one side, the access points are all adjacent. I'd love to know why this was deemed necessary. It's not like the aliens have ever had a problem taking cafeteria. In fact it's usually one of the first tech points to fall when aliens attack.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Haven't played the new docking, but I imagine it's because one of the entrances/exits to Cafeteria is on Terminal side, which Marines will most likely own. And whilst you can use the vent from Central Access to Landing Pad, it's still less than ideal. I dunno how much Departures has changed, but it had 3 access points last I checked (not counting the two east wing entrances as one). Generator is fine with two, but Cafeteria not so much if one of them isn't exactly an option due to it leading to marine territory. Doesn't Locker Room have three points of entry/exit? Perhaps I should play the new Docking though before I comment on it cause lord knows what else has changed...

In any case though, I agree that a vent right above the res node doesn't sound like the best idea, and the whack-a-mole problem with Overlook/Skylights is annoying.
  • Omar - The WireOmar - The Wire Join Date: 2012-11-01 Member: 165320Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2060726:date=Jan 15 2013, 12:40 AM:name=Frothybeverage)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frothybeverage @ Jan 15 2013, 12:40 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2060726"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Man, my computer is like 4 years old and I can run this game at 1080p with fraps running, and it's still playable!

You guys must be playing on an old 8088 or something.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You should see the frame rates and the machines some people are running. Your logic doesn't hold up at all.
  • halfofaheavenhalfofaheaven Join Date: 2012-11-09 Member: 168660Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Gold
    <!--quoteo(post=2060726:date=Jan 15 2013, 07:40 AM:name=Frothybeverage)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frothybeverage @ Jan 15 2013, 07:40 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2060726"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Man, my computer is like 4 years old and I can run this game at 1080p with fraps running, and it's still playable!

You guys must be playing on an old 8088 or something.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    That's because you probably consider 20 FPS playable, while others cry as soon as they go below 60.

And don't anyone start a silly "30 FPS is all the eye can see" argument now...
  • XaoXao Join Date: 2012-12-12 Member: 174840Members
    Haven't played with people, couldn't find any servers but ran around for a while and some thoughts:

Bar music is bugged (toggle jukebox), I ran the game 4 times and the 2 times I got locker hive start every time I jumped into hive the bar music would play. And it now plays all throughout locker room, and it has a separate bass track now which also ######ing spikes at 3-4 times in the song. Jumping out and turning it off as a skulk does nothing because as soon as you get into the hive it starts back up again, also if it works like that without the hive bug it means marines activating the WUBWUBWUBWUB in the bar drown the locker room comm out, I thought bar on toggle would have been such a good idea.

The maintenance ambiance noise has got to ######ing go, whoever thinks adding white noise sound effects into video games...I want to do things to their anus you can not even conceive, the background noise now in central access is ok...I mean I got the point there's fans, there's a graphic and a moving fan, didn't need more noise but ok that's liveable.

Cafe vent is horrible, it already feels in pub games that cafe is harass-able so damn much, swapping the power node and elevating the comm chair and hiding the res node behind a billboard + all the tables in cafe = sentries are beyond useless. I mean they are a speed bump at best now but trying to find any position to place them now is worthless, you can't cover power/obs/pg unless you place them in the lower ground, gorging that vent in cafe seems unbeatable and has direct LoS to power/CC. Marines can't jump into the cafe vent either, you can crawl through it from central and hang out on the cusp and walk back in, but putting a mine below it and jumping in you just get blocked.

Courtyard, removed the res...ok, not sure why but you also took out that easy access to locker. I'm not sure how much you hate onos but courtyard is now a deathtrap for them if JPs are around, before onos had at least 3 ways to get onto the walkway and now they have 2 and both are horrible if you're being chased/harassed as they lead to more chasing and harassing as it's obvious you're helpless.

New east wing/depart, I like it mostly but it feels like 90% of the change was for the out of bounds train station below dep and escalators now but whatever, the stairs between the res node and the power are bugged for macs/drifters. If you place the mac/drifter to the right of the stairs near the res node, and click them to go back down (towards the power node/into deposit) they'll fall through the stairs 99% of the time and start moving back and forth, you have to micro them out. The new layout of dep hive seems less prone to gorges vent biling it down which is ok but also a lot more marine pg/assault friendly, I think I've seen about 2-3 phase gates outside of dep/in east wing to take down dep before, I think with the new layout there will be a lot more.

You can also still arc locker from courtyard and bar, bar still feels horrible to be arced from as it's the vent of death or a horrible twisting long corridor to choose to counter attack from. You can still arc deposit from stab mon/north tun corner too, which is rough, again, vent of death or 2 long corridors.

Also think you added too much ###### in maint for skulks to hide behind, that last shipping crate on the ramp is a little too much, knocking those weird looking pipes in between the ceiling at roof level would let skulks go vertical in that room and be a better solution. Widening the vents at maint/gen is cheating too.
  • duxdux Tea Lady Join Date: 2003-12-14 Member: 24371Members, NS2 Developer
    edited January 2013
    The bar music was just a test setup with new emitter and trigger entities, it has since been removed.
    The sounds being loud are a result of a code change on how certain sound types are done, this has been fixed.
    Cafe vent was an experiment and has since been removed. Everyone can relax their butt cheeks.
    Courtyard RT was pretty overkilll. The ramp to lockers got removed as marines can rush it too quickly.
    The ai bugs in East are a result of an old pathing system that is in need of a lot of love.
    Lockers being arced I haven't had time to address yet it will come in a later update.
    Maintenance cover has been reduced slightly.

Thanks for the angry sounding feedback bro, it's my favourite kind of feedback.
  • YMICrazyYMICrazy Join Date: 2012-11-02 Member: 165986Members
    edited January 2013
    <!--quoteo(post=2061021:date=Jan 15 2013, 06:35 PM:name=dux)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dux @ Jan 15 2013, 06:35 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2061021"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Lockers being arced I haven't had time to address yet it will come in a later update.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Brian number one told me it was intended when I emailed tech support about it after being butt raped in lockers as aliens by marine ARCs in Bar.
  • Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    <!--quoteo(post=2060795:date=Jan 15 2013, 11:56 AM:name=Xao)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Xao @ Jan 15 2013, 11:56 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2060795"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->New east wing/depart, I like it mostly but it feels like 90% of the change was for the out of bounds train station below dep and escalators now but whatever<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    No, actually, the changes were 90% done for gameplay reasons, but yeah, we attempted to work the visual themes into the area better while making the changes.

And next time, try and give us your feedback with a little less hostility, thanks.

--Cory
  • SavantSavant Join Date: 2002-11-30 Member: 10289Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    I actually liked the tram station, even if it wasn't accessible. (shrug) Anything that adds to the environment - without adding a performance hit - is a positive in my book. The only thing I ever found to be a bother was just how cramped the actual tech point room in departures was. However it's nothing you can't work around, it just gets... cramped... for either side.

About the only thing I would really like to see is the northern kiosk in Terminal moved slightly to the west to block line of sight for anyone sniping the power node down the long northern hallway. When it could be sniped from the window it was moved, but now they snipe from even further away. :D

I can't say enough about the new departures area though. It's going to be nice to be able to jetpack and lerk through there now.
  • iUsurperiUsurper Join Date: 2012-11-12 Member: 170108Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2061026:date=Jan 15 2013, 04:45 PM:name=Squeal_Like_A_Pig)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Squeal_Like_A_Pig @ Jan 15 2013, 04:45 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2061026"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->No, actually, the changes were 90% done for gameplay reasons, but yeah, we attempted to work the visual themes into the area better while making the changes.

And next time, try and give us your feedback with a little less hostility, thanks.

--Cory<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Don't worry, if it's the Xao that is from the Australian servers he freaking hates anyone and anything to do with this game.
  • XaoXao Join Date: 2012-12-12 Member: 174840Members
    edited January 2013
    Only part of my post with hostility intent was the white noise in maintenance and possibly the ramp in courtyard, later makes total sense given the new hallway leading into courtyard has no ambush within the hall itself tho(and dopefish still lives).

Wasn't my intent to sound like I was bashing the east wing/dep changes either(I think they're ###### hot, I wouldn't post on the NS1 maps are better thread and come along to the new patch thread where the changes are adding more vertical areas to piss on it again), as I said in my first post I think I've seen about 2-3 attempts to setup a base in east wing to attack dep before, it was just too clunky, really interested in seeing how it plays out now in servers and thanks for the feedback.

And I was never sure whether bar arcs are supposed to hit locker or not, the fact you could only hit it with 2 by jamming them in the corner seemed a little off.

edit: Thanks iUsurper for clearing that up, it is.
    edited January 2013
    <!--quoteo(post=2060752:date=Jan 15 2013, 01:04 AM:name=Omar - The Wire)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Omar - The Wire @ Jan 15 2013, 01:04 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2060752"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->You should see the frame rates and the machines some people are running. Your logic doesn't hold up at all.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'm just saying "If your computer can't run the game, get a new one."
    Mine is old, and it can run the game.

Clearly these people have awful computers and need to upgrade anyways.

<!--quoteo(post=2060780:date=Jan 15 2013, 02:55 AM:name=halfofaheaven)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (halfofaheaven @ Jan 15 2013, 02:55 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2060780"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->That's because you probably consider 20 FPS playable, while others cry as soon as they go below 60.

And don't anyone start a silly "30 FPS is all the eye can see" argument now...<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Anything 20 or above IS playable.

Higher is obviously better, but after a certain point it doesn't matter anymore.

With computer gaming, 30 FPS is fine.
    Anything more is great too.

Either way:
    If you're getting above 30 FPS, you're whining for no good reason.

You can tell the difference between 30 FPS and 60 FPS, and 60 and 100+, but the game doesn't really get any smoother, anything above 60 is pure e-peen measuring.
  • NeoRussiaNeoRussia Join Date: 2012-08-04 Member: 154743Members
    edited January 2013
    Most skilled players notice their aiming ability dropping off below 80fps, care to benchmark how much you are getting?
  • elmo9000elmo9000 Join Date: 2012-03-24 Member: 149324Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2061071:date=Jan 16 2013, 04:35 AM:name=Frothybeverage)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frothybeverage @ Jan 16 2013, 04:35 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2061071"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->You can tell the difference between 30 FPS and 60 FPS, and 60 and 100+, but the game doesn't really get any smoother, anything above 60 is pure e-peen measuring.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

The difference is pretty huge though. You need around 95-100 fps for the game to look smooth/not see small jitter constantly when moving your mouse. Dont know why you think the game doesnt get any smoother with higher frame rates, as its pretty logical that things look smoother when the movement in the image from frame to frame is smaller.
    edited January 2013
    Seeing as I missed some things on Docking, I went back and took a closer look at the map.

Courtyard res node is gone. Interesting change. Also, I'm not really bothered either way by the loss of the 'shortcut' up to locker rooms to be honest. (BTW: To anyone who has never done so, next time you are in the courtyard, look up!)

With the removal of the Courtyard res node, perhaps consider putting a res node on the landing pad. As it stands there is a res node between every tech point on the map, except between Terminal and Cafeteria. Since there is vent access to the landing pad it is still fair game for the aliens to attack. I'd look at the south east corner of the landing pad, since there is already a floor panel that has been lifted up. It's worth considering anyway, seeing as courtyard is gone this would seem to be a far alternative. If you measure the distance it's just as far from the other two nearest res nodes as it is with any other node on the map. It wouldn't be a 'freebie' any more than the adjacent nodes are for the alien hives.

Something you may not have considered, is the impact of the relocation of the tech point in cafeteria. In the previous position it was able to be sieged from Central Access. With the tech point moved it really makes the central access corridor much less useful. (and it wasn't used much before as it was) While you can probably siege from the south end of the halls below the bar, central access becomes pretty much a dead zone now.

One more note about departures, it would be nice to widen the west side overpass a bit. No matter which side you're on that was always a mess to squeeze players through. Since there is more room, perhaps that is something to consider. (unless you want it this way)

The crates in the hallway in the room west of generator hive were a needed addition. It was always a problem getting in to maintenance as an alien since it was pretty much a shooting gallery before. The added cover and path along the west side is handy.

Some very minor things...

-In Cafeteria and terminal there are ads for a cheeseburger but it's not on the menu board at the food court. :)
    -There is a TV monitor on the pillar north of the power node in cafeteria, which is in an odd spot. (there is a plant in front of it now) I'd suggest moving it to the other side, and replicating it a few times. Also perhaps put an error message on-scree saying 'signal loss' to explain why the image is frozen. (same for the ones in the bar)
    -Perhaps add some posters to the walls in the bar to spruce up the place.
    -This is a tall facility but there are no elevator doors anywhere?

In general, for future consideration, one thing I like to see more of on maps like this are closed doors on the outer edge of the map, which give the perception that there are other areas that lie beyond. A perfect example is at the bottom of the escalators in the (old) East Wing. That kind of door can give the perception that this map is bigger than it appears.

Overall there are also a lot of little things that have been added; 'polish' if you want to call it that. Just things that add to the environment. (like changes to the hall running between terminal and courtyard, or the hall between courtyard and maintenance) A lot of work has gone into this, that's clear to me anyway. It's a great refresh.
  • StriderNS2StriderNS2 Join Date: 2012-12-22 Member: 175867Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2061073:date=Jan 15 2013, 05:38 PM:name=NeoRussia)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NeoRussia @ Jan 15 2013, 05:38 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2061073"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Most skilled players notice their aiming ability dropping off below 80fps, care to benchmark how much you are getting?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah currently average about 50-65 FPS. The smoothness of the mouse while aiming is noticeably choppy.
    <!--quoteo(post=2061073:date=Jan 15 2013, 05:38 PM:name=NeoRussia)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NeoRussia @ Jan 15 2013, 05:38 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2061073"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Most skilled players notice their aiming ability dropping off below 80fps, care to benchmark how much you are getting?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I'm not skilled at NS2(yet), I'll do a benchmark if you want though.

I'm running at 720p, instead of 1080p due to the huge framerate boost/loading time increase from doing so.

Which settings?
    Max graphics/Min Graphics/Resolution?
    <!--quoteo(post=2061085:date=Jan 15 2013, 05:58 PM:name=StriderNS2)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (StriderNS2 @ Jan 15 2013, 05:58 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2061085"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Yeah currently average about 50-65 FPS. The smoothness of the mouse while aiming is noticeably choppy.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I assumed that was my mouse because I'm running it on raw input, at a high base sensitivity(windows slider all the way).
    edited January 2013
    <!--quoteo(post=2061082:date=Jan 15 2013, 05:52 PM:name=elmo9000)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elmo9000 @ Jan 15 2013, 05:52 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2061082"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The difference is pretty huge though. You need around 95-100 fps for the game to look smooth/not see small jitter constantly when moving your mouse. Dont know why you think the game doesnt get any smoother with higher frame rates, as its pretty logical that things look smoother when the movement in the image from frame to frame is smaller.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    It's that you cant really see it being any smoother after a certain point.

In Quake 3, (if you were a competitive player) you locked your FPS at 43, 72, or 125 FPS because there was a bug in the code that prevented you from jumping max height except for at those specific framerates.

In a game like NS2, where this isn't much of a competitive scene, nor is there really any depth to the game as far as strategy goes(There's still a skill gap when it comes to killing/comming/communication/other), having omfg awesome FPS so that your mouse doesn't jitter a little bit doesn't really matter. You know, unless you're in a clan/league match or a scrim.

Edit:
    The jitter could be caused by fluctuating FPS, rather than FPS being below a certain point.

Is there a way to lock NS2 at X FPS?
    Other than using vSync that is.
  • derWalterderWalter Join Date: 2008-10-29 Member: 65323Members
    maxfps command in console
    Has anyone tested to see if it's fluctuating FPS that causes jitter, rather than blaming it on low FPS?
  • GlissGliss Join Date: 2003-03-23 Member: 14800Members, Constellation, NS2 Map Tester
    <!--quoteo(post=2061098:date=Jan 15 2013, 06:21 PM:name=derWalter)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (derWalter @ Jan 15 2013, 06:21 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2061098"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->maxfps command in console<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    this command doesn't work properly yet to my knowledge
  • iUsurperiUsurper Join Date: 2012-11-12 Member: 170108Members
    I love you Xao keep the hate.

alien dude here
  • supsusupsu Join Date: 2012-04-24 Member: 151023Members, Squad Five Blue
    edited January 2013
    <!--quoteo(post=2061088:date=Jan 16 2013, 04:02 AM:name=Frothybeverage)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frothybeverage @ Jan 16 2013, 04:02 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2061088"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->having omfg awesome FPS so that your mouse doesn't jitter a little bit doesn't really matter. You know, unless you're in a clan/league match or a scrim.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    lol