Natural Selection 2 News Update - Build 233 is now live on Steam!

Comments

• PaniohitusPaniohitus Join Date: 2012-11-09 Member: 168790Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2043718:date=Dec 11 2012, 07:36 PM:name=Salraine_Chi)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Salraine_Chi @ Dec 11 2012, 07:36 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2043718"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Unplayable for me. Even in the ready room I am struggling to get a decent frame rate. 232 was very smooth for me.

Fog/haze is terrible. I always took it off during the beta by changing the LUA file but its just downgraded the graphics for me and may even be contributing to the frame rate drop. the option to disable is needed at least.

My PC is no slouch and this is the worst NS2 has ran for me for a long time. Im out till 234.

PC specs in case it helps.

Intel Quad i7 @ 3.0
    6 Gig Ram
    GTX 670
    Win 7 Home

Sal<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Weird, latest drivers? With this system that is allot more faster then i have you should have smooth graphics. My system runs it smooth on maxed settings with older system
  • MaxMax Technical Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment Join Date: 2002-03-15 Member: 318Super Administrators, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    I have investigated the changes with fog. This was the result of an unrelated bug fix, which also happened to fix the bug that caused the fog to stop displaying many builds ago. Neither bug made it into our bug database, so I wasn't aware of either change. For the next patch, I've restored the state of the fog back to what it was in 233.
  • SyknikSyknik InversionNS2.com Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2064Members, Constellation, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    That's what I love to hear Max, thank you! :)
  • gamester_5gamester_5 Join Date: 2008-04-17 Member: 64094Members
    The one thing I would like to see is in the Alien Commander HUD, the ability to see when upgrades you have up and ones that are lost. I constantly have to ask if we have lost, Cara or Regen or any other upgrades.

If it is in the current HUD I am missing it.
  • spacedanielspacedaniel Join Date: 2009-11-11 Member: 69348Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2043231:date=Dec 11 2012, 01:33 AM:name=Techercizer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Techercizer @ Dec 11 2012, 01:33 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2043231"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->A WHOLE ####### YEAR!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SA-

*looks at calender*

Cool, cool...<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

ROFL!!!
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    <!--quoteo(post=2043732:date=Dec 11 2012, 07:00 PM:name=gamester_5)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gamester_5 @ Dec 11 2012, 07:00 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2043732"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The one thing I would like to see is in the Alien Commander HUD, the ability to see when upgrades you have up and ones that are lost. I constantly have to ask if we have lost, Cara or Regen or any other upgrades.

If it is in the current HUD I am missing it.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    It's not on the HUD as of yet, if no one tells you, you have the option to jump out and use the lifeform evolutions menu to check. Which is cumbersome, but currently it is your only way of checking to see what is destroyed/researched and such :(

Well you could of course go and... find your upgrade structures and individually check them. Or do as I do, get a pen and paper and take notes :P
  • SpetzSpetz Join Date: 2002-11-05 Member: 7100Members
    Seriously, get rid of this terrible fog. It's just gimmicky. There's absolutely no excuse for it.

Also, an infestation "off" option would go a long way towards helping FPS.
  • PoNeHPoNeH Join Date: 2006-12-01 Member: 58801Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester
    Also, can we please get a RESTORE DEFAULTS button on the bindings section. C'mon!!! I've been asking for this forever now. Just do it shut me up at least!
  • PoNeHPoNeH Join Date: 2006-12-01 Member: 58801Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester
    <!--quoteo(post=2043740:date=Dec 11 2012, 07:16 PM:name=Spetz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Spetz @ Dec 11 2012, 07:16 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2043740"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Seriously, get rid of this terrible fog. It's just gimmicky. There's absolutely no excuse for it.

Also, an infestation "off" option would go a long way towards helping FPS.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It would also go a long way into confusing the crap out of you. If you can't see infestation, how do you know where to drop stuff? Dumb idea, goodbye!
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited December 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=2043740:date=Dec 11 2012, 07:16 PM:name=Spetz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Spetz @ Dec 11 2012, 07:16 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2043740"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Seriously, get rid of this terrible fog. It's just gimmicky. There's absolutely no excuse for it.

Also, an infestation "off" option would go a long way towards helping FPS.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    The fog is up to the mappers actually, I've set it to a much darker grey (nearer black)* and the game looks nice and constrasty with that setting.

Also infestation "off" wouldn't do much, what with the cysts causing the FPS issues most likely. The actual infestation set to minimal/rich isn't all that much different, unless you are GPU bottlenecked...

*in my mapping adventures
    <!--quoteo(post=2043743:date=Dec 11 2012, 07:19 PM:name=PoNeH)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PoNeH @ Dec 11 2012, 07:19 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2043743"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->It would also go a long way into confusing the crap out of you. If you can't see infestation, how do you know where to drop stuff? Dumb idea, goodbye!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Way to be offensive.

You would still be able to see the cysts with the infestation off. Moreover, the commander could have it forced-on or just get a simple hover placement error for building.
    <!--quoteo(post=2043744:date=Dec 11 2012, 07:22 PM:name=Kouji_San)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kouji_San @ Dec 11 2012, 07:22 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2043744"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The fog is up to the mappers actually, I've set it to a much darker grey (nearer black)* and the game looks nice and constrasty with that setting.

Also infestation "off" wouldn't do much, what with the cysts causing the FPS issues most likely. The actual infestation set to minimal/rich isn't all that much different, unless you are GPU bottlenecked...

*in my mapping adventures<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Surely it's simple to add the option to disable it. Players might like it off for more fps.

Also, on fog, I'm a firm believer that all graphics options should be in the hands of the players. If I want my game to look rubbish for high fps, then so be it.
  • MagnetoMagneto Join Date: 2010-12-22 Member: 75856Members
    edited December 2012
    Fog and atmospherics has always been excessive, as i've said before all they do is ruin contrast, atmospherics are nice in certain situations but the default values need to be lowered, in the map editor a setting of 1 appears too strong in dark areas and as most of the maps have some very dark areas contrast is ruined, uwe does a lot of things right but they need to go back and create more subtle effects, like the flash light, no one likes it and it makes no sense to have such strong atmospherics for something which should improve visibility.

As for performance it needs improvement but i find it hard to believe people with much better systems are complaining, sure drops in fights need to be looked at but i got a pretty average system and get 60 most of the time, which is plenty.
    edited December 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=2043750:date=Dec 11 2012, 07:26 PM:name=Spetz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Spetz @ Dec 11 2012, 07:26 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2043750"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Surely it's simple to add the option to disable it. Players might like it off for more fps.

Also, on fog, I'm a firm believer that all graphics options should be in the hands of the players. If I want my game to look rubbish for high fps, then so be it.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    fair enuf on your mist/fog issue, it could be tied in with the atmospherics setting or perhaps a setting all by itself. But as I said, it is the cysts causing the issues not the infestation and turning it off would also make aliens more visible on lighter maps. Maybe, if the GPU is indeed a bottleneck for some people a lower res texture could be used?

I think "Low" downsizes the 2048x2048 to a 25% of that, however I've also tested an extreme mod in terms of super low res textures. The actual FPS didn't change much at all, on my old/previous rig it did negate some of the hitching though (back in build 210-ish). I'm talking about downsizing 2048x2048 to 32x32 and so on. NS2 Pixel (4x4 up to 32x32) is what I called it and it caused cory to rage at me :P
  • BalmarkBalmark Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3476Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    edited December 2012
    Think I like this so far .. first time in a while I was getting a decent skulk kill ratio ;)

I'm not sure what the comments about fps are, mine seem to have improved by about 20% and I'm on a low spec machine

My only gripe is the map isn't opaque enough.. is there a setting we can customise this? when I bring the map up, I want to see the map :P
    EDIT: hmm didnt notice this again, must have been a mod on the server (I see there is a translucent map mod)

Would love it still if having 'favourites' filter selected, would only refresh my favourites .. not the 900+ ..

Thanks again guys, love it :D

Bal

ps. brought 4 guys into the fold so far, working on the 5th :D
  • Chubby ChuChubby Chu Join Date: 2012-11-20 Member: 172576Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2043750:date=Dec 11 2012, 01:26 PM:name=Spetz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Spetz @ Dec 11 2012, 01:26 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2043750"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Surely it's simple to add the option to disable it. Players might like it off for more fps.

Also, on fog, I'm a firm believer that all graphics options should be in the hands of the players. If I want my game to look rubbish for high fps, then so be it.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I had an idea to change the linking between cysts to be a tubular rendered vein instead of all the gloop currently being rendered. Then you could still show which cyst is linked to which but maybe put less stress on end user machines?

I've no idea if removing infestation would increase performance or not, but it might be worth a shot. Have an option per client to either render infestation as is; or change to a tubular vein rendered between cysts with a dimly transparent green/grey filled in circle (or mist) in the place of the infestation, so you could still tell the area. Maybe it would increase performance, but I have no idea since I’m not a game developer ;)
  • Salraine_ChiSalraine_Chi Join Date: 2011-07-03 Member: 107669Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited December 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=2043728:date=Dec 11 2012, 06:57 PM:name=Paniohitus)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Paniohitus @ Dec 11 2012, 06:57 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2043728"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Weird, latest drivers? With this system that is allot more faster then i have you should have smooth graphics. My system runs it smooth on maxed settings with older system<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

All latest drivers. 232 ran great last night and now the difference is even noticeable in the ready room. My PC has been running the game really well for ages and now it feels like it did about this time last year. Inconsistent frame rates and slow down when in combat and around builds.

Just noticed the post from Max about the fog which is good news and thank him for that. I have been asking for the option to disable it completely for ages and would love to see that soon. The engine is good and the game looks great but the fog dulls the colours and ruins the contrast. I wish I still had screenies of before and after getting rid of the fog during the beta. To me things like bloom, atmospherics etc just make the game look and run worse. I realise a lot of people like these effects but many dont so the option to turn them off is always appreciated.

I recently found a reduced fog mod for Skyrim and the difference is staggering. The colours, clarity, contrast and view distance is just incredible now.

Sal
  • Chubby ChuChubby Chu Join Date: 2012-11-20 Member: 172576Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2043753:date=Dec 11 2012, 01:33 PM:name=Kouji_San)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kouji_San @ Dec 11 2012, 01:33 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2043753"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->But as I said, it is the cysts causing the issues not the infestation and turning it off would also make aliens more visible on lighter maps. Maybe, if the GPU is indeed a bottleneck for some people a lower res texture could be used?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hmm, so if that case, what is it about the cysts that cause the slowdown? Is it the fact there are 100+ cysts that your computer needs to keep track of? Or is the rendering of each cyst that causes the slowdown?

In the latter case, would an option to reduce the cyst model complexity give any benefit?
  • NeoRussiaNeoRussia Join Date: 2012-08-04 Member: 154743Members
    It's because infestation doesn't seem to be properly occluded and there is no idle state for it so it's always rendered and computed hence why the fps is so low even if you host a local server with only you in it and fill the map with infestation. And the fact that NS2 doesn't even use half of your CPU power while this is happening doesn't help.
  • Ellen RipleyEllen Ripley Join Date: 2012-11-06 Member: 167803Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2043751:date=Dec 11 2012, 02:27 PM:name=Magneto)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Magneto @ Dec 11 2012, 02:27 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2043751"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->As for performance it needs improvement but i find it hard to belive people with much better systems are complaining, sure drops in fights need improving but i got a pretty averge system and get 60 most of the time, which is plenty.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

In areas with nothing going on, I get around 40-60 fps (sometimes even 70-80!). Same as 232. But now in situations where my fps previously might have dropped to 30 or 20, I'm getting 4-6 if that. I can't even play in the same area as an exosuit.

AMD Phenom II X4 940 3GHz
    6GB DDR2 SDRAM
    Nvidia GeForce GTX260

I know my machine is getting on in years, but she can still handle much more graphically intense games than NS2 on higher settings with much higher FPS. Performance drops in previous patches were annoying, but I could still play with little problem. I could, for example, navigate the marine base during end game as a lerk, dropping spores while exosuits, flamers, grenade launchers, etc. fired off in every direction and get out alive. The whole time not dropping below 20 fps. Trying to do that now is like driving into a brick wall at 60MPH. The fps drop seriously knocks me out of the air.

It's so frustrating that I alt-F4'd out of several matches because I was essentially watching a slideshow of failure anytime I entered an area with something going on. I never do that. I'll stick with a match til the end even if it's obvious we're going to lose from the start. But this is not fun and I literally cannot play the game as it is.

Perhaps the problem is unique to specific hardware, but don't doubt that some of us have very big problems with performance.
  • tallhotblondetallhotblonde Join Date: 2012-12-11 Member: 174770Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    <b>Please turn off automatic fog ASAP!</b> I'm a competitive player in the ENSL and have always been able to run NS2 fine, with the fog <b>OFF</b>. Now there are several teams with players unable to play efficiently and competitively.<u> This could stunt the growth of the scene seriously if left unattended for a week, let alone until after Christmas....</u>
  • NeoRussiaNeoRussia Join Date: 2012-08-04 Member: 154743Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2043815:date=Dec 11 2012, 04:22 PM:name=tallhotblonde)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tallhotblonde @ Dec 11 2012, 04:22 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2043815"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><b>Please turn off automatic fog ASAP!</b><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>Please read this thread before posting I'm sure the developers don't want any more people spamming after answering your question, this thank you</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
  • tallhotblondetallhotblonde Join Date: 2012-12-11 Member: 174770Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=2043799:date=Dec 11 2012, 01:12 PM:name=Ellen Ripley)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ellen Ripley @ Dec 11 2012, 01:12 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2043799"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In areas with nothing going on, I get around 40-60 fps (sometimes even 70-80!). Same as 232. But now in situations where my fps previously might have dropped to 30 or 20, I'm getting 4-6 if that. I can't even play in the same area as an exosuit.

AMD Phenom II X4 940 3GHz
    6GB DDR2 SDRAM
    Nvidia GeForce GTX260

I know my machine is getting on in years, but she can still handle much more graphically intense games than NS2 on higher settings with much higher FPS. Performance drops in previous patches were annoying, but I could still play with little problem. I could, for example, navigate the marine base during end game as a lerk, dropping spores while exosuits, flamers, grenade launchers, etc. fired off in every direction and get out alive. The whole time not dropping below 20 fps. Trying to do that now is like driving into a brick wall at 60MPH. The fps drop seriously knocks me out of the air.

It's so frustrating that I alt-F4'd out of several matches because I was essentially watching a slideshow of failure anytime I entered an area with something going on. I never do that. I'll stick with a match til the end even if it's obvious we're going to lose from the start. But this is not fun and I literally cannot play the game as it is.

Perhaps the problem is unique to specific hardware, but don't doubt that some of us have very big problems with performance.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And yes, my rig is intel i5-2400k @3.3 x4 8 GB DDR3 RAM and Gefore 560 Ti.... Ive got the lasted drivers and after this patch i get 20 FPS when in late game combat situations on 6v6 matches? <b>It was fine before the fog, didnt go below 45FPS on 20 man server!!</b>
  • YuukiYuuki Join Date: 2010-11-20 Member: 75079Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2043782:date=Dec 11 2012, 09:02 PM:name=Salraine_Chi)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Salraine_Chi @ Dec 11 2012, 09:02 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2043782"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The engine is good and the game looks great but the fog dulls the colours and ruins the contrast. I wish I still had screenies of before and after getting rid of the fog during the beta. To me things like bloom, atmospherics etc just make the game look and run worse. I realise a lot of people like these effects but many dont so the option to turn them off is always appreciated.

I recently found a reduced fog mod for Skyrim and the difference is staggering. The colours, clarity, contrast and view distance is just incredible now.

Sal<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Some screenshots here: <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=116152&st=0&p=1899378&#entry1899378" target="_blank">http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index....p;#entry1899378</a>

<!--quoteo(post=1899701:date=Feb 4 2012, 10:05 PM:name=Yuuki)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yuuki @ Feb 4 2012, 10:05 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1899701"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The problem with fog is it's not affected by light so you end up having dark area looking lighter than bright ones.

It would be really cool to have a fog that is affected by light.. wait! we already have it, and it's called atmospheric lighting. In fact if you turn off fog (r_fog 0) some areas in mineshaft still look very foggy, because there is a lot of atmospherics (a bit too much in some areas).

Isn't fog a cheap trick to hide short draw distance in the first place ?

I kind of like atmospherics but I also turn it off because of the flashlight.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
  • Paul-HewsonPaul-Hewson Join Date: 2008-02-25 Member: 63737Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    Strange bug in this new build that appeared in one game only for now, on marines side we weren't able to research armor 1 because the icon was missing in the arms lab interface.
    Building a new arms lab, selling all and rebuild a new one didn't change anything.

It was on the YO Server if the server's log is needed, contact them.
  • Salraine_ChiSalraine_Chi Join Date: 2011-07-03 Member: 107669Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Had another go at playing and apart from the performance drop/fog I noticed something else straight away which I forgot to mention.

I don't think I am going mad but have some of the models been resized? Marines look considerably smaller and the Aliens bigger, especially the Skulk. IPs and the armoury look bigger too. Has anyone else noticed this?

Sal
  • LaserDestroyerLaserDestroyer Join Date: 2012-11-18 Member: 172358Members
    edited December 2012
    I've got severe fps drop in the game especially during combat after the last patch.. This game is currently unplayable for me. This game is starting to get better (in term of fps) during build 232 but now it just getting worse.. Please focus on the performance first before decided to add anything!
  • Zomb3hZomb3h Join Date: 2011-01-27 Member: 79241Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited December 2012
    I notice sudden small hitches any time a gun is fired within a group.

This definitely never occured last patch.

I looked in console and it said something about flamethrower.

I'll post it once I play again (finals week).

SPEC:

i5-3550 @ 3.3Ghz
    MSI nVidia GTX 660ti 2GB
    8GB RAM
    Windows 7, 64 Bit.
  • eXaeXa Join Date: 2007-09-22 Member: 62400Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2043830:date=Dec 11 2012, 09:33 PM:name=tallhotblonde)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tallhotblonde @ Dec 11 2012, 09:33 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2043830"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->And yes, my rig is intel i5-2400k @3.3 x4 8 GB DDR3 RAM and Gefore 560 Ti.... Ive got the lasted drivers and after this patch i get 20 FPS when in late game combat situations on 6v6 matches? <b>It was fine before the fog, didnt go below 45FPS on 20 man server!!</b><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You might have an issue then because I have Intel I5-2500k 3.30 8GB DDR3 ram and a Geforce GTX 560Ti and I juste joined an ending game with exo, jetpack flamethrower and gl and it never went below 40 fps with all this.
  • FappuchinoFappuchino Join Date: 2012-10-10 Member: 162008Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2043815:date=Dec 11 2012, 12:22 PM:name=tallhotblonde)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tallhotblonde @ Dec 11 2012, 12:22 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2043815"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><b>Please turn off automatic fog ASAP!</b> I'm a competitive player in the ENSL and have always been able to run NS2 fine, with the fog <b>OFF</b>. Now there are several teams with players unable to play efficiently and competitively.<u> This could stunt the growth of the scene seriously if left unattended for a week, let alone until after Christmas....</u><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    This is the biggest hissy fit I've ever seen someone throw.