I actually haven't, mainly because it's a bit of a pain in the ass, but you're right it is a good diagnostic step.
My configuration is:
- ADSL2 Modem > PPPoE Passthrough to Firewall WAN port
- Firewall does authentication using PPPoE with 1492 MTU (1500MTU is too much and packets needs to be fragmented).
- Switch connects to Firewall to core switch
- Core switch connects to office switch
- Computer connects to office switch.
The funny thing is other games work fine? I'll post up the log file later.
Error: Couldn't download mod 'NS2Stats' (error code: 16)
Error: Attempting to redownload mod 'NS2Stats' after timeout
ianfromma wrote: »
Everytime I try to join a server it just says waiting for server... and never loads. I am on sattelite internet and I thought it might be because it was slow from going over my monthly data limit but browsing is back to normal speed and still no NS. This happened right after updating to the new build so I'm assuming there was some change that is causing an issue.http://pastebin.com/3g0tuUz7