Can't continue the game because of this bug (BZ)

kuftikuftikuftikufti Turkey Join Date: 2021-06-05 Member: 271091Members
edited June 2021 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
After 1.0 update I created a new game and try to explore the world. First, I realize flying volcanos in the ocean, then, floating materials, finally I realized that whole terrain is broken. Above the glacial, everything is broken. I do not want to start a new game after spending so many hours. If you have a solution I'd be happy.

3mmns9hd0ape.jpg
s01k2379e7cw.jpg
u2vpw02ksco2.jpg
okymee9xvvkg.jpg

Comments

• narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    edited June 2021
    Run Steam as Admin, then try verifying the game files. If that doesn't work, try deleting the folders located within [steam install location]\steamapps\common\Subnautica\Subnautica_Data\StreamingAssets\SNUnmanagedData\Build18, and verify game files again.
    Edit: this is the location in original Subnautica, the location should be similar for Below Zero.
  • kuftikuftikuftikufti Turkey Join Date: 2021-06-05 Member: 271091Members
    narfblat wrote: »
    Run Steam as Admin, then try verifying the game files. If that doesn't work, try deleting the folders located within [steam install location]\steamapps\common\Subnautica\Subnautica_Data\StreamingAssets\SNUnmanagedData\Build18, and verify game files again.
    Edit: this is the location in original Subnautica, the location should be similar for Below Zero.

Thanks for answer, verifying game files by admin rights did not solve the issue. I could not find the "Build18" or a similar named folder, can you explain a little bit more, please?
    BTW I realized that my build number is 19 with time stamp 05/11/2021 20:35:28

xhi0i30mgxxz.png