Can't continue the game because of this bug (BZ)

kuftikuftikuftikufti TurkeyMembers Join Date: 2021-06-05 Member: 271091Posts: 4 Fully active user
edited June 9 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
After 1.0 update I created a new game and try to explore the world. First, I realize flying volcanos in the ocean, then, floating materials, finally I realized that whole terrain is broken. Above the glacial, everything is broken. I do not want to start a new game after spending so many hours. If you have a solution I'd be happy.

3mmns9hd0ape.jpg
s01k2379e7cw.jpg
u2vpw02ksco2.jpg
okymee9xvvkg.jpg

Comments

• narfblatnarfblat Utah, USAMembers, Forum Moderators, Forum staff Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Posts: 864 mod
    edited June 11
    Run Steam as Admin, then try verifying the game files. If that doesn't work, try deleting the folders located within [steam install location]\steamapps\common\Subnautica\Subnautica_Data\StreamingAssets\SNUnmanagedData\Build18, and verify game files again.
    Edit: this is the location in original Subnautica, the location should be similar for Below Zero.
    Subnautica stuff:
    Official Subnautica discord chat: https://discord.gg/subnautica
    For updates on Console progress for both Subnautica and Below Zero, check the favro page, here.
    How to clear your Cache, by 0x6A7232.
    How to use console commands.
    Stuck, and just want to most recent base/Cyclops? Use "Warpme" command. Want to get out of the ceiling? Press F1 and note your camera postion. First number is North/South, second number is up/down, and third is East/West. Reduce the 2nd number by 10, then use "warp x y z" (where x, y, and z are the position you want to be).
  • kuftikuftikuftikufti TurkeyMembers Join Date: 2021-06-05 Member: 271091Posts: 4 Fully active user
    narfblat wrote: »
    Run Steam as Admin, then try verifying the game files. If that doesn't work, try deleting the folders located within [steam install location]\steamapps\common\Subnautica\Subnautica_Data\StreamingAssets\SNUnmanagedData\Build18, and verify game files again.
    Edit: this is the location in original Subnautica, the location should be similar for Below Zero.

Thanks for answer, verifying game files by admin rights did not solve the issue. I could not find the "Build18" or a similar named folder, can you explain a little bit more, please?
    BTW I realized that my build number is 19 with time stamp 05/11/2021 20:35:28

xhi0i30mgxxz.png