Subnautica: Below Zero Console Plans and Roadmap - Subnautica

13»

Comments

• InvaderThespianInvaderThespian Members Join Date: 2020-12-29 Member: 266426Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    I, like many others, have been patiently yet excitedly waiting for below zero to release on consoles. Literally after everything that has happened with Cyberpunk 2077 Please take all the time you need to get this to us. Don't feel rushed or pressured. When we finally have this game in our hands on console I want it to be absolutely spectacular. As much as we want it right now, please give it the time it needs. We can wait.
  • Marius_ESEGEMarius_ESEGE SpainMembers Join Date: 2020-12-21 Member: 266217Posts: 1 Fully active user
    I have enjoyed the original game very much but my PC has become too obsolete to play it again in its improved version or to try Bajo Zero. Would there be any possibility to play it at STADIA?
  • TheFirstKlutzTheFirstKlutz NetherlandsMembers Join Date: 2020-12-07 Member: 265904Posts: 10 Fully active user
    edited January 19
    Time for a new road map! Loved Subnautica! By far my favorite game from the last few years! Can't wait for below zero!
  • svenskdodsvenskdod StockholmMembers Join Date: 2020-05-15 Member: 261051Posts: 4 Fully active user
    Any update on this? Been a while since hearing anything. In the post it said it was too early to say if PC 1.0 and consoles would ship at the same time, and there’s been a new gen console release, perhaps an update on all that?
    Tazman65