Subnautica: Below Zero Console Plans and Roadmap - Subnautica

13»

Comments

• InvaderThespianInvaderThespian Join Date: 2020-12-29 Member: 266426Members
    I, like many others, have been patiently yet excitedly waiting for below zero to release on consoles. Literally after everything that has happened with Cyberpunk 2077 Please take all the time you need to get this to us. Don't feel rushed or pressured. When we finally have this game in our hands on console I want it to be absolutely spectacular. As much as we want it right now, please give it the time it needs. We can wait.
  • Tazman65Tazman65 Join Date: 2019-03-10 Member: 251638Members
    Stop BS’ing and stop playing favourites to PC, give the console version already you promised it in 2020, and in early 2021, well it is now early 2021. I for one am getting tired and will switch to games that can meet dead lines and give its player base decisive answers. If we do not see sub zero in a week kiss my money good bye and I am sure others will simply move on to games that can come out on time, hell sony has released a new console faster than you can release a game title do you not feel any shame in that at all.
    Stop taking holidays on the expense of Covid hoax. Your company is lazy and has no real standing in any gaming community. Your stuff crashes and is really worthless if you cannot deliver it on a timely basis. Keep stalling and no one will buy out dated crap. Already we see PS5 and it will have new features for games that will make your game sincerely out dated. We want games that can keep up with the times. On a PS4 platform released when it was due in 2019 it would be great, then you push it to 2020, and now 2021 with consoles getting pretty much in 2022 as you are saying not till dec of 2021, pretty much 2022. Are you guys for real in a year I wont need your game, I will be on PS5, and playing games far more advanced. I will give you a piece of advice if you actually want to make money and get paid, cut the crap and deliver the goods, no one wants yesterdays game. If you do not get it out, the only thing anyone will pay for is your game on a sale price of over 50 percent off. If I do not see this game in one week, best be trusting I will not pay full price for it, I will buy it on half price or more sale for like 10 dollars. See if you make any money then. PC guys crack and pirate you stuff, console guys are your bread and butter, take care of them and you will succeed, if you dont haha good luck cause we wait for sales and watch companies burn.
    Also I watched the game on PC and switch, its a cookie cutter game, you simply cut and pasted many of the same stuff, really you have not created anything new, you used many of the mods made for Subnautica from PC players and incorporated others work into your new game. If you can release it for the switch you can release it for PS4 stop stalling. You have done nothing new, save make a new map and a new story line using others work and old creatures from original Subnautica. If I go to a new world why would I expect to see same creatures???? Yet here we are taking more garbage for a price. It’s about time game devs start meeting time tables and meeting game standards. Selling us a broken game is like selling a broken toaster, its sad you guys have no moral standards. If we buy a broken toaster we can return it for full money back, not you clowns, you can sell broken unplayable crap and keep out money and we have no legal standards cause no one has sued game devs yet. That day is coming I am sure some kind with a lawyer dad will one day say “Daddy can we sure the game Dev” and daddy will say “Sure son I have a few days off, I will teach you how the legal system works as a project”. Next thing you see is the kid owning your company. I hope others reading this will start class action law suits against Devs that sell broken crap that comes out and simply ones not work. It’s time you guys start meeting the new kids on the block, the ones that will not take lies, broken dates, and broken code any longer. Think about it, if I am writing this am I really alone, if anyone disagrees, think are you really or are you simply not the first to think of what I have.
  • Marius_ESEGEMarius_ESEGE Spain Join Date: 2020-12-21 Member: 266217Members
    I have enjoyed the original game very much but my PC has become too obsolete to play it again in its improved version or to try Bajo Zero. Would there be any possibility to play it at STADIA?
    The devs simply do not deserve even a consideration, I for one since they are being underlying biased towards Nintendo and not.giving consideration to PS4 and 5 and Xbox. I will start a boycott, and I hope others follow, the game was good, they simply turned this into a cookie cutter game and reused much of the original game and for them to make consoles wait since they really have done no real work is unfair and shows favouritism. I will not allow or stand for it. I hope console users move on and play the games that will be PS5 worthy and pay attention to the Dev’s that really deserve it. Please stop reading this site and simply show no support. I urge all to do this in support of the new consoles and the real power they hold. This game is not even close to a PS5 worthy title and to have us wait is ridiculous.
  • TheFirstKlutzTheFirstKlutz Netherlands Join Date: 2020-12-07 Member: 265904Members
    edited January 2021
    Time for a new road map! Loved Subnautica! By far my favorite game from the last few years! Can't wait for below zero!
  • svenskdodsvenskdod Stockholm Join Date: 2020-05-15 Member: 261051Members
    Any update on this? Been a while since hearing anything. In the post it said it was too early to say if PC 1.0 and consoles would ship at the same time, and there’s been a new gen console release, perhaps an update on all that?
    Here is your update, it will not get released till PS6, Unknown Worlds is on. Permanent Covid Holiday with everyones money. Devs have no clue on how to make the cookie cutter game work right and are too lazy to even try. Facts 3 release dates all not met, over promised and under performed, game not worth the time, by its release PS5 games will have hit the floor and it will be old new, and old tech, this game will be like an Atari game or 1980’s Pong. If you are waiting and this is direct from Devs, well, wish in one hand and poop in the other and see which one comes first, hahaha losers no game for you.
    Realistically if these devs had a game to release they would have, fact not even a pre order on console means at the least anther year, that will go for 1.0 on PC, this means more than likely 2 years in Unknown Worlds time. Even if they gave a update it would only be a lie and wrong. Trusting them to do anything they promise or even give news on is simply bad advice. These guys cannot be trusted.
    Why advertise a new game and then say 3 times its release date, then say early 2021 when that is also almost gone, your release date of early 2021 will soon be gone and another promise lost to the wind. Not sure when you think on releasing it, but by the time you do the coding and PS5 will be in full swing and no one will want to play it, the PS4 community that it was meant for will be on PS5, the PS5 community will be playing next gen games and graphics and make Subnautica Below zero and real zero of a game, it was at best a cookie cutter game meaning it was using the same graphics with very little new, mainly because I am sure the company is soooo small they cannot afford to have updated graphics. With all that said who will pay 29.00 for that lump of crap. If it does actually release I will wait for a sale, like 50 percent or more and then buy it, so a 30 dollar game will be 15.00 or less. I suggest anyone considering this game wait, they will need to put it on sale just to generate business. If anyone pays full price for an already out dated game you really have no life if you are hanging on edge for a cookie cutter game. A literal cut and paste revamp of the same game. I promise you if you played Subnautica then sub zero will be a literal play through of the same game with ice. Sure it has a new vehicle or 2, and maybe a few new bosses, but the same tho shall not kill attitude, that obviously the monsters in the game do not need to learn just the poor customers. It will have the same ridiculous struggle due to it do not kill attitude that only the customer is bound to. They really messed up Subnautica and then updated it and ruined it even more, sure they fixed the map issues, but made sooooo many more as a result. It was better with the map tears, then what they left the original Subnautica with. If they carry this over to sub zero, they will truly be a ZERO!!!! I for sure will not pay full price for a stinky bunch of crap. First they need to learn the first rule of business, Make a Promise, Keep a Promise, meaning keep release dates, it should have been released in 2019, 2020 at the latest. Next we should all be allowed to have it at the original price, not the inflated price like everyone else. The only reason and I repeat the only reason they kept it in its early release date was because they know they cannot release it to PC and not console at the same time, that being said they have not released it on console cause they was money grubs and are holding out for PS5, now they will spend years coding that out and making us all wait. Well they deserve to lose the company for crap like that, so I hope everyone will not pay the asking price and wait for sales, the company will need to put it on sale cause they will need the money to pay bills and wages, so if you wait they will need to give a sale and keep the doors open. Good things come to those that wait.