Ideas For Subnautica Below Zero

Comments

• BallonBoyBallonBoy 06172, Bad Homburg Join Date: 2019-07-17 Member: 253775Members
    edited July 2019
    What about an power storage module for the base?
    It could be build like a window (2 Energy Cells, 2 copper wires and 1 Titanium to store 200/300 power units.)
    And we would need an explanation why there are no weapons in the workers pda blueprints. The blueprints in the base game had none, because of the massacre on obraxas prime, but you are a worker for all Terra
    If there is a void in the Game you could use some kind of mega leviathan, that swallows everything in reach.
    Sorry for bad English.
  • BallonBoyBallonBoy 06172, Bad Homburg Join Date: 2019-07-17 Member: 253775Members
    Earlord_64 wrote: »
    Make
    lordpug wrote: »
    Earlord_64 wrote: »
    Make a weapon that's a trivial spear that you make with a titanium rod and then use Creep vine to bind stalker teeth to
    I think that trivial spears are too old for their technology. Although, harpoons could be usefull for cating fish. It can even possibly be a module on your vehicle ;)

That is the idea I had because you can't make weapons other than the knife

Well, the devs clearly said that they won't add weapons.
  • Kam15Kam15 Join Date: 2019-07-19 Member: 253822Members
    Make it Multiplayer it would make it so much better and more people would buy it
  • BFalconBFalcon Join Date: 2019-07-20 Member: 253833Members
    Muzzy182uk wrote: »
    I was wondering. I know below zero will be a stand alone game but can there be extras included for people that own subnautica? Maybe certain blueprints from the original game or something ie like access to the sea glide straight away.?

Maybe bring back the original Seamoth for those with the original game as an alternative to the 'truck? Even an Aurora poster would be cool :)
  • v497_vesperv497_vesper Join Date: 2016-08-21 Member: 221558Members
    PeKeNiTo wrote: »
    For Below Zero we want the multiplayer. Not like an MMO, but we want a Multiplayer coop like other survival games like this, how "the forest" 2-4 multiplayer coop with local servers, nothing more. I know a lot of ppl want this, my GF wants to play with me, and we play other games (like the forest) cuz subnautica dont have MP.

Maybe a character selector for male/female too, with a little customization.

it has been stressed in this Post:
    http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/144802/coop-or-multiplayer-in-subnautica-im-afraid-not#latest
    I don't think they will put multiplayer in the game
  • AbmongAbmong Join Date: 2019-07-21 Member: 253859Members
    Would love to see the ability the turn the lights in your rooms on/off (not just power up/down). Better yet if we could get the ability to set mood lighting levels/lighting colour for each room. And more lighting fixtures like desk lamps, wall lamps etc. Make it happen... Plzzzzz o:)
  • v497_vesperv497_vesper Join Date: 2016-08-21 Member: 221558Members
    I'd like to be able to raise and lower the 3d representation of the base in the control room, it'd make it easier to manage power on a multi-level base because it is tough to turn off the power in a corridor that is underneath a large room
  • lordpuglordpug UK Join Date: 2019-03-10 Member: 251655Members
    How about automatic farms or reminders that food is ready to collect.
    Even we could have a drone/robot could send supplies from your base to certain points like beacons so if you forget something instead of going all the way back you wait a little for what you need ( you should also be able to get range speed and storage upgrades for it
  • GamebrickGamebrick Join Date: 2019-07-21 Member: 253867Members
  • UndaelUndael Join Date: 2019-07-22 Member: 253873Members
    Hello,

I had an idea when playing with seatruck. Maybe it's not possible, but I think it would be nice to have the possibility of docking the seatruck to a base from the back, in order to transfer the resources we had collected.

I hope you will like my idea :smile:

I have a picture but I am not a member for long enough.
  • Kam15Kam15 Join Date: 2019-07-19 Member: 253822Members
    make it multiplayer it would be so much funner
  • lolnickname111lolnickname111 Moscow Join Date: 2019-08-06 Member: 254113Members
    Make new submarine like cyclops or bigger , bigger depth biomes , bigger creatures (not very big like Gargantuan Fossil more like Ancient Skeleton) , New base parts (i very wanted for corridors that coming up or down and big glass structure) , new leviathan in death zones , tell more about Gargantuan Fossil and other skeletons , wanted to see a biggest creature in two games that was freezed in ice and we will do something stupid and awake it from stasis. (Sorry if i had errors at text , im russian)
  • JaitniumJaitnium Join Date: 2019-07-29 Member: 253986Members
    littleking wrote: »
    If the "Atlas" sub is going to be included in a game, I have some ideas for it

-docking bay for cyclops, and extra for smaller vehicles
    -solar panels
    -nuclear reactors that are loud and sound beast
    -customisable rooms
    -decoys
    -detachable cameras
    -sonar module
    - max depth of 2000-2500
    - a cool voice
    - Ion nuclear rods
    - Ion torpedo launcher
    - Windows
    - Multiple fabricators
    - Built-in moonpool
    - Radio

Matireals:
    - 5 plasteel ingots
    - 10 ion cubes
    - 5 titanium ingots
    - 10 gold
    - Computer chip
    - 2 wiring kits
    - 1Advanved wiring kit
    - Lubricant
    - 1 ion power cell
    - 5 Enameled glass

It's not going to be included in the game. They've said it before, and it's way too big.
  • Noah_TjNoah_Tj north carolina Join Date: 2019-08-13 Member: 254269Members
    I have an idea where you can build a pengiling and pengwig containment room and basically its the size of a multipurpose room and it would have a miniature iceberg in the center and be surrounded by water so you could also put fish in their for them to hunt.
  • RossumRossum Join Date: 2019-07-12 Member: 253707Members
    Add a flashlight function to the scanner (unless there already is one and I just haven't noticed).
  • AN00124AN00124 Russia Join Date: 2019-08-18 Member: 254342Members
    Было бы прикольно чтоб ты пользовался той информацией которую собираешь о флоре и применять её, допустим отсканировал костяную акулу и узнал что ей не нравится кокой-то цвет перекрасил костюмчик и всё уже подплывают реже
    или костюм хамелеон который сливается с местностью и пока ты не двигаешься тебя не видят

It would be nice for you to use the information that you collect about the flora and apply it, let's scan a bone shark and find out that she doesn’t like the color, the costume has been repainted and everything is already swimming less often
    or a chameleon costume that merges with the terrain and until you move you are not seen
  • Merkaba88Merkaba88 Join Date: 2019-08-21 Member: 254383Members
    edited August 2019
    I liked not being able to kill things easily it makes sense

When i leave the map something huge eats you like its touth is as big as the sub in the first game you see a touth then ded or a tentacle drags you down hints at somthing huge down there

Cooking might be interesting

A terrifiing creature deap the reaper was scary but somthing you dread to see

A multiplayer options after you finish the game to mess around with friends

Mods let the community make mods that would be nice

A flying creature like the first game make the world feel more alive

A super deep scary place would be cool with odd plants and creature around
    Would be cool a bigger map mybe

More achievements

The music was awesome in the first game loved it so capture the atmosphere with some awesome music again

Upgrading the base suit throughout the game and like coler customizations for the dive suit would be cool

And dev team you did awesome on the first game love it i trust you can make this game just as good if not better then the first game and keep the mystery of the world and the story
  • hdhduhdhdu Join Date: 2019-08-22 Member: 254407Members
    edited August 2019
    The ice worm should freeze you to death maybe mmake it that you get stuck in the worm and it starts freezing you to death but if you hit it with a knife or drop salt it spits you out , also the nose of the ice worm should hurt you in the death fling and you get stuck in the worm with half health or 1 4th
    edited August 2019
    Make new submarine like cyclops or bigger , bigger depth biomes , bigger creatures (not very big like Gargantuan Fossil more like Ancient Skeleton) , New base parts (i very wanted for corridors that coming up or down and big glass structure) , new leviathan in death zones , tell more about Gargantuan Fossil and other skeletons , wanted to see a biggest creature in two games that was freezed in ice and we will do something stupid and awake it from stasis. (Sorry if i had errors at text , im russian)

A Crashfish- Like Creature.
    edited August 2019
    The ice worm should not kill you with a cinamatic but it swallows you and slowly kills you of hypothermia
    The ice worm should also randomly jump
    Also when it does a poke if you get caught then it swallows you and salt should make it spits you out or a hit with a knife
    This would be a awesome idea for the ice worm it should also be tameable and make the worm look a bit more ice themed your choice devs
    Note that this is the latest idea
    O wait make the ice worm tameable make it hard after that you can ride it
  • ZeTrystanZeTrystan Join Date: 2019-08-29 Member: 254502Members
    Rossum wrote: »
    Add a flashlight function to the scanner (unless there already is one and I just haven't noticed).

I actually think the possibility of combining some tools would be great (not ALL of them, but, you know, adding a (less efficient) flashlight to the scanner/material detector/base builder, or having different modes for the knife (normal, hot, cold), etc). Of course, it would cause those modes to cost more energy.

I'm always for options, and I think I'd be less annoyed by having a multipurpose tool than having an arsenal of tools taking half my inventory at all times.
  • JAZZYFORSUBNAUTICAJAZZYFORSUBNAUTICA Join Date: 2018-05-01 Member: 240453Members
    So what do you think should be in Below Zero?
    I’m not really sure, because i’m really happy with what the the developers have come up with so far, but I am very curious to know if there will be a pet you can have and if there is, what is it? I was thinking about some sort of creature that can survive on land and underwater. I was thinking that you could tame it in the wild or just hatch it from an egg. It should also be able to help with certain things like scavenging for certain items and it should attack whatever attacks you, but it won’t atack what you hit, unless it’s a hostile creature.
    So anyways, what ideas do you have for Below Zero?

they wouldnt add an alien containment unit if you couldnt have a pet
  • CattlepsyCattlepsy USA Join Date: 2019-08-30 Member: 254509Members
    Ability to tame/brainwash SeaMonkeys into little resource gathering minions that drop resources by your base every 10 minutes or so. Maybe you would have to give them a specific item as a present or grow a certain plant they like by your base and trade the plant for their items? Leave kelp or some kind of food in a container and come back to find copper or silver? Idk something like that. The SeaMonkeys seem intelligent so it makes sense that they could be tought to perform tasks.
    Make the ice worm tameable and then you can ride it to anywhere on the ice
    Maybe make it hard to tame then you can ride it anywhere on the ice also make the ice worm an actual entity
    edited September 2019