Ideas For Subnautica Below Zero

SonicCornettoSonicCornetto Join Date: 2018-10-21 Member: 244254Members Posts: 32 Advanced user
So what do you think should be in Below Zero?
I’m not really sure, because i’m really happy with what the the developers have come up with so far, but I am very curious to know if there will be a pet you can have and if there is, what is it? I was thinking about some sort of creature that can survive on land and underwater. I was thinking that you could tame it in the wild or just hatch it from an egg. It should also be able to help with certain things like scavenging for certain items and it should attack whatever attacks you, but it won’t atack what you hit, unless it’s a hostile creature.
So anyways, what ideas do you have for Below Zero?
I DON’T NEED TO
“GET A LIFE”
I AM A GAMER
I HAVE LOTS OF LIVES
Shrekislife

Comments

• HaliosHalios Oz Join Date: 2015-11-27 Member: 209514Members Posts: 249 Advanced user
    Gender option for player character. It should also have been in the original game.

Some people are happy playing either gender. Good for them. I'm not.

To pre-empt any "you're just insecure about your masculinity" rubbish, I'm gay and couldn't care less about that.

SonicCornettoSunnyBhuntercas315Shrekislife
  • SnailsAttackSnailsAttack Join Date: 2017-02-09 Member: 227749Members Posts: 521 Advanced user
    Halios wrote: »
    I'm gay and couldn't care less about that.

thanks for sharing

SonicCornettobornstellar
  • SonicCornettoSonicCornetto Join Date: 2018-10-21 Member: 244254Members Posts: 32 Advanced user

Gender option for player character. It should also have been in the original game.

I agree.
    I DON’T NEED TO
    “GET A LIFE”
    I AM A GAMER
    I HAVE LOTS OF LIVES
  • bornstellarbornstellar Join Date: 2019-01-12 Member: 248572Members Posts: 3 Fully active user
    "you're just insecure about your masculinity"

but also
    "I'm gay."

kek

• bornstellarbornstellar Join Date: 2019-01-12 Member: 248572Members Posts: 3 Fully active user
    So what do you think should be in Below Zero?

I'm looking forward to being able to build a large multipurpose room. I felt too constrained when I build my base in Subnautica. I'd even like to build a gym that the cook talked about. Gotta stay fit!

huntercas315Shrekislife
  • Muzzy182ukMuzzy182uk Scotland Join Date: 2019-01-22 Member: 249165Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    I was wondering. I know below zero will be a stand alone game but can there be extras included for people that own subnautica? Maybe certain blueprints from the original game or something ie like access to the sea glide straight away.?
  • ShrekislifeShrekislife Shrek's Grand Swamp Join Date: 2018-07-31 Member: 242594Members Posts: 48 Advanced user
    I did a few fauna/ flora ideas check my posts ( I want attention)