Cyclops stuck at an angle, prawn suit stuck in it

v081v081 Join Date: 2019-01-10 Member: 248476Members
I am 21 hours into my second playthrough, (I abandoned my first attempt due to a game breaking bug I never got resolved) and all of the sudden my cyclops that is parked outside my base is stuck at a 45 degree tilt, and it doesn’t recognize my prawn suit is inside it. I get stuck in the doorways whenever I try to navigate in the cyclops

Both playthroughs have been halted by game break bugs, and every time I submit feedback I get a response to a query that was from a different user.

This is unacceptable. I am likely going to uninstall this game, urge my friends not to buy it, and I certainly won’t be buying the new one if this is what the devs consider a “finished product”

Comments

• HalfEvilCoyoteHalfEvilCoyote Colorado Join Date: 2019-02-14 Member: 250919Members
    Im in the same camp. On my second playthrough. First one was abandoned due to bugs. At first I wanted friends to get the game too. But now I have about 5 people waiting to hear from me that the game is fixed before they will buy it, My brother and his room mates, my son and his friends..... and they have people who they share their opinions with. There is a negative shift towards unknownworlds traveling at the speed of gossip and word of mouth.

At this point I am about ready to just tell them to avoid not only this game but also the next one...

If they think abandoning this game to focus on the next one is profitable I don't think they are thinking ahead. They seem to want the quick buck. If this game isn't fixed. The only people buying the next one will be people who don't know about how badly this game was handled. Or the PC people who think being involved in prerelease/ unfinished games is fun....

I paid the full finished console release price and have an unfinished/ untested still being worked on copy of a game that could be good but is looking like it wont.... 3 months later the promises to fix the game are left on hold. Any attempt to get a Devs attention are seemingly ignored.

Most of the companies assets are focused on the next game instead of fixing the one we paid for. Seems like little effort is put on fixing this game and huge amounts of resources on Below Zero.

The "Love" for the game is slowly turning to a "Hate to Love" the game.

They already have our money. I doubt they will offer a refund. They keep puting out Bandaid on Bullethole Updates that are insulting.

If this ignoring us till we go away is the writing on the wall they may find that we shift to a "Love to Hate" the game as our last response.

And we may not go away...

• HalfEvilCoyoteHalfEvilCoyote Colorado Join Date: 2019-02-14 Member: 250919Members
    Seems they un-deleted my post... Guess time will tell if they will delete it again...

At least I have back ups of all my posts. I could just put it all on NeoGAF or IGN...
  • AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    If its Half Evil, It cant be all Bad...

@HalfEvilCoyote, i will just say it, that is so deep. But if something is evil it's evil, there is no cross between.
    edited March 2019
    If its Half Evil, It cant be all Bad...

@HalfEvilCoyote, i will just say it, that is so deep. But if something is evil it's evil, there is no cross between.

Without turning the forum Into a philosophical platform to debate the nature of Good and Evil, I will just leave it alone with one reply. I will agree with you if you break things down to the intent of one single action. If someone or something has an evil intent and an evil objective that is only for their own betterment and hurts others, then yes there is no good in it. No gray in between. If every action is to further the evil intent then there is no "cross between".

But when you talk about the nature of a person as a whole. Everyone is capable of doing things for the wrong reasons. Sometime without even realizing it.
    Sometime we do bad things for good reasons, then its a matter of perspective.

I have never met one single person who has never done something Bad.

We are all human, nobody is perfect. That's why forgiveness is so important.

If you believe you have never committed a single act of evil and are above the rest of us then that in itself is a sin of Pride and vanity.

So my quote "If its Half Evil, It cant be all Bad..." Its more than just a play on words. Its the glass half full or half empty way of looking at things.

Half full or half empty means the same thing. But people will describe them differently in different context. The person that says half empty is focused on the empty and implies a negativity to the problem that it isn't full. The person who says half full is focused on what they do have and trying to make the best of it instead of focusing on what they don't have.

Often times Good and Evil is only a matter of perspective. If someone kills a poacher to rescue the last of a species, who is evil?

If someone kills a Dictator who is responsible for the near genocide of a whole culture, who is evil? Is it just evil to kill?

Sometime its better not to judge, and just accept that being human is messy. There is not always a clear cut division.

I find that most people who don't like me are simply trying to get away with something and I wont let them, they can see me as evil. But the people I am protecting think I am good hearted and know they can trust my intent behind my actions.

When I was in 4th grade I came across 3 kids who were trying to stuff firecrackers into a toads mouth. I was horrified. The kid who had the toad was a 6th grader and a neighborhood bully. I first tried to get them to let the toad go, but they decided to play a game of keep away instead and started throwing it back and forth over my head. As it was in mid air flying toward the bully I full on punched him grabbed the toad and curled up in a ball to protect it while all 3 of them went to town on me. By the time a parent got involved it was a mess. I couldn't breath because they had beat the wind out of me. I couldn't talk to defend myself. I was the evil one for starting a fight. The parent called my mother and sent me home with a warning. When I got home my mother asked what the meaning of it all was and i pulled out the toad. I had caught my breath and told her the short. She knew me, she understood. I walked to the swamp in the forest and let the toad go. I don't regret it. I would do it again. I lost friends that day. And was labeled as one of those kids.

Point is. Good and bad is NOT as clear cut as we would like it to be. It cant always be put in a box where its is safe and controlled. Often good and bad can only be a matter of perspective or ethics.

Classic ethical problem..... The Trolly problem... What would you do?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolley_problem

Of course its a gamer tag, If i would have used HalfGoodPussycat and said "If its half good it cant be all great" not only does the name sound lame but I dont think anyone would even disagree with the quote.

I appreciate that you took notice. Thank you for commenting.

• AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    All right, all right, i guess if you put it that way it makes sense.
    edited April 2019
    @AC_AwesomeCraft

And history behind it. I was born 3:33 GMT 3rd month 13th day in a year ending in 3 my friends tagged me Half Evil because of it.

f5gc7x5lnbp8.jpg