Cyclops stuck at an angle, prawn suit stuck in it

v081v081 Join Date: 2019-01-10 Member: 248476Members
I am 21 hours into my second playthrough, (I abandoned my first attempt due to a game breaking bug I never got resolved) and all of the sudden my cyclops that is parked outside my base is stuck at a 45 degree tilt, and it doesn’t recognize my prawn suit is inside it. I get stuck in the doorways whenever I try to navigate in the cyclops

Both playthroughs have been halted by game break bugs, and every time I submit feedback I get a response to a query that was from a different user.

This is unacceptable. I am likely going to uninstall this game, urge my friends not to buy it, and I certainly won’t be buying the new one if this is what the devs consider a “finished product”

Comments

• HalfEvilCoyoteHalfEvilCoyote Colorado Join Date: 2019-02-14 Member: 250919Members
    Awesome apparently we arent allowed to comment on how we feel about Unknown worlds not fixing a game we have paid for and waited 3 monthes to fix.... My reply has been deleted.....
  • HalfEvilCoyoteHalfEvilCoyote Colorado Join Date: 2019-02-14 Member: 250919Members

Hopefully we have all learned our lesson here.

Don't talk about them actually fixing the broken game we paid for.
    Don't mention not promoting their next game because of this...
    Because they will delete what you say....

Lets look at the rules here...

The Unknown Worlds community is a place for human beings to be nice about, friendly towards, and respectful of one another. Here are some guidelines for posting on our forums and acting in our community:

Please behave politely at all times. That means refraining from swearing and disrespectful comments (racist, homophobic, religious, etc.).

Be a decent human in general: Don’t flame, troll, or be mean to other people

Our admins will, in the worst cases, ban accounts and IPs for bad behaviour.

We hope you meet many great new friends both online and offline because of our games. It’s good to have you with us.

I used no profanity
    I was mean to no one. Completely the opposite. I agreed with v081 1000%

But agreeing with people who are frustrated with the way Unknownworlds is handling this will get you deleted...

Or worse Banned...

Well, If all my hard work on this forum to bring attention to the bugs still plaguing this game disappear. I guess we can all know how the Devs will be handling things in the end.