Subnautica : Below Zero. Bugs found by me.

HermitHermit Russia, SPb Join Date: 2019-02-25 Member: 251321Members
1. The rocks and parts, hanging in space. Underwater and in air :)
2. Impossible escape from aquarium (creative mode) go through the hatch.

to be continued...

Comments

• HermitHermit Russia, SPb Join Date: 2019-02-25 Member: 251321Members
    3. In survival mode not avail craft anything from basic equipment. Only food and emergency bubble. In hardcore mode - craft ok.
    4. In hardcore mode: "air low" warning present.
    5. In survival mode: is not time progress: weather condition changed (night - day), but on PDA day 1 only.
    6. Sometimes "save game" does not work. Button was changed color, message "saving" was appears, but saving hung.
    7. After "load game" always glider in hands :) although "save game" processed with empty hands.
    8. Near shelter "Zero" was found box on platform. In survival mode on top of box was rebriser, but in hardcore is nothing.
    9. Disappears corals from storage.
  • AltaziAltazi Join Date: 2019-01-16 Member: 248807Members
    1. A couple of items in my inventory became unselectable. Could not use, transfer, or drop the items. Cursor over the item did not activate the descriptive text. I believe this happened while I was transferring things from locker to inventory and back.

2. Not sure this is a bug, but the small seabase I created has a black exterior . . .
    Altazi wrote: »
    1. A couple of items in my inventory became unselectable. Could not use, transfer, or drop the items. Cursor over the item did not activate the descriptive text. I believe this happened while I was transferring things from locker to inventory and back.
    I confirm. In my inventory items "bottle" has become unselectable and not use, transfer, or drop. And marked under cursor select as "first aid" :)

10. Stupid orbital support :) I think it is not normal in drop from space ship: 2 first aid, 2 bottle and 2 gel. And many empty not used cell for cargo.
  • MardyMardy Join Date: 2019-03-09 Member: 251615Members
    Fish swimming inside bases (had the same bug in original game), pick up a module in the truck when its on the surface and it will be half flooded with water which then also floods the rest of the truck, biggest bug so far is the storey line - two girls, sisters, bad voice acting totally not believable, not as bad as Far Cry New Dawn, but nor far off, I would recast it with one man, make them not related, drop all the political correctness and just make a space game
  • senjuroosenjuroo chicago Join Date: 2019-02-02 Member: 250104Members
    the mobile vehicle bay doesnt open when i drop it in the see, i made second one same.. i restart nothing. anyne else has same problem??( belowzero)
    7 (updated). After "load game" always equipment from 5th slot in hands, although "save game" processed with empty hands.
    11. After "sea truck update" was disappear already installed air pump and pipes to 200m. New air pump does not work, only drop and sink.
    11 (updated). Disappears only pipes. I found old air-pump on water surface. And connect to this new pipe line to deep.
    12. Same rock sign as "Gold" or "Silver", but drop from it is "Titan".
    13. Disappears all fish "Bladderfish". It is too hard catch so many another fishes for enough water.
    10 (updated). Very very stupid orbital support. I think, developers need to review the filling of the parcel from Space. In second drop - ~100 cells empty and !!!one!!! item in cargo. A lot of food, of first aid and of water. It's would be normal.
  • baronvonsatanbaronvonsatan TX, USA Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224415Members
    Without telling us what version of the game you are playing, nobody can tell you if these bugs have been fixed already. Also, are you going to put a note next to fixed ones that indicates they are fixed?
  • baronvonsatanbaronvonsatan TX, USA Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224415Members
    senjuroo wrote: »
    the mobile vehicle bay doesnt open when i drop it in the see, i made second one same.. i restart nothing. anyne else has same problem??( belowzero)

This is not a bug. You can't just drop it. You have to assign it a slot and deploy it.
    Hermit wrote: »
    10 (updated). Very very stupid orbital support. I think, developers need to review the filling of the parcel from Space. In second drop - ~100 cells empty and !!!one!!! item in cargo. A lot of food, of first aid and of water. It's would be normal.

This is a gripe, not a bug.
    3. In survival mode not avail craft anything from basic equipment. Only food and emergency bubble. In hardcore mode - craft ok.

...what are you even talking about here?
    This is a gripe, not a bug.
    This is not a gripe. This is a bad play scenario with artificial difficulties.
    Without telling us what version of the game you are playing, nobody can tell you if these bugs have been fixed already. Also, are you going to put a note next to fixed ones that indicates they are fixed?
    Subnautica Below Zero
    Early access
    Mar-2019 11193

I have not illusion about game in early access. I think about developers, who read this topic :)
  • AsruganAsrugan US Midwest Join Date: 2019-03-22 Member: 251905Members
    1. The rocks and parts, hanging in space. Underwater and in air :)

to be continued...

The most recent update seems to have cut down on some of this, I've seen less than I did in areas than before, though I still have found some underwater.
    14. I choked inside the Seatruck (( Because it's was happens in hardcore mode will have to start all over again.
    15. After undocking Seatruck modules from cabin, is impossible leave cabin by pressing 'E'. But if dock Seatrack cabin in Moonpool, then automatic leave procedure works. And Robin walk and use equipment in seat position :) It's repaired by entering and leaving Seatrack or Prawn suit.
    16. Possible docking Seatrack in Moonpool then already doked Prawn suit.
    14 (updated). If enter in Seatruck over back door oxygen is not restored and still ended. If leave and enter in Seatruck by cabin hatch oxygen fully restored.
  • RunningBareRunningBare Join Date: 2019-02-09 Member: 250690Members
    Altazi wrote: »

2. Not sure this is a bug, but the small seabase I created has a black exterior . . .

I'm getting this in Below Zero, currently I work around it by saving the game, quitting and reloading, the items do get used, but their status is not removed from the inventory until the game is reloaded.
    17. Battery cell recharger is not attached to wall and hanging on air. Power cell recharger attached correctly.
    Hm... and where
    Build 12212
    for me?..
    This update is not presented on Steam.
    Feb 2020 Build 24222
    SBZ hung on first frames after awakening.
    "Unhandled exception win32 in SubnauticaZero.exe [9552]"
    upd: d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
    in module d3d11.dll at 0033:6d27340a.
  • TvorecTvorec Russian Join Date: 2020-02-20 Member: 258104Members
    yuyntlaeyvjn.jpg
    puzkhebmbktp.jpg

Help me. The seatrack module mk1 and mk2 is not transferred to inventory

Version: early access
    February 2020, 24222
    -force-opengl -force-d3d11 don't help
    deleted the SBZ from disk
    cleared the cache of Steam
    Installed SBZ again clean
    SBZ is not started now. Game menu appeared, type of game selected, loading screen appears and this all. After that SBZ crashed on loading %
    Screen blinking each second on loading after 40% now.
    Game is improving :/