Can’t Dock Seamoth & PRAWN Suit

SonicCornettoSonicCornetto Join Date: 2018-10-21 Member: 244254Members
With now Subnautica being fully released for consoles, when I played a couple of hours ago I couldn’t dock any of my vehicles.
Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Comments

• AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    Is this on an older save or a new one you just made after release?
  • SonicCornettoSonicCornetto Join Date: 2018-10-21 Member: 244254Members
  • rldt8rldt8 Atlantic Canada Join Date: 2018-12-05 Member: 245152Members
    same problem with me...can't dock my seamoth and one time when it DID dock I was stuck in the seamoth, in the cyclops and the game was frozen. I have restarted multiple times and have the same result!
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    Make a new save and try again. Older saves likely bugged.
  • SonicCornettoSonicCornetto Join Date: 2018-10-21 Member: 244254Members
  • odst21711odst21711 Join Date: 2018-12-04 Member: 245139Members
    edited December 2018
    With now Subnautica being fully released for consoles, when I played a couple of hours ago I couldn’t dock any of my vehicles.
    Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
    Make a new save and try again. Older saves likely bugged.

This has happened to me on newer saves, as well as older saves. If it's the moonpool, if you drive your Seamoth underneath, and then get out, the moonpool should pick it up, and then you can dock there without problem. Haven't had the problem with the cyclops, but try getting out underneath the dry dock doors in a Seamoth and see if they open.
  • forgottenclapp13forgottenclapp13 Join Date: 2018-12-10 Member: 245414Members
    Same thing happens to me it is really anoying when you are stuck and have to redo and it takes longer to transport prawn and sea moth
  • ZanoraxZanorax Australia Join Date: 2018-12-10 Member: 245416Members
    edited December 2018
    Does the room have an upgrade station? Dismantle ot and put and rebuild it.

I've been having this problem today. The save file is brand new save started last night. It only started happening after I built the bioreactor. At one point I got out under the moonpool and went to store my things and came back and it was docked. But leaving it under doesn't fix it anymore I even dismantled the room and rebuilt it nut still nothing. But when I rebuilt the upgrade station it suddenly picked the seamoth up.

It seems to work every time now.
  • Carneirolucas015Carneirolucas015 Brazil, Bahia Join Date: 2019-01-08 Member: 248368Members
    I'm having the same problem, in new saves, and if i leave the seamoth, the moonpool still doesn't work, i have to build it all again, I will try to rebuild the upgrade station and see what happens. Someone fix this pls. Thank u.
  • Carneirolucas015Carneirolucas015 Brazil, Bahia Join Date: 2019-01-08 Member: 248368Members
    edited January 2019
    I'm having the same problem, in new saves, and if i leave the seamoth, the moonpool still doesn't work, i have to build it all again, I will try to rebuild the upgrade station and see what happens. Someone fix this pls. Thank u.

Just desconstruct the upgrade station and it will work. thanks.