Hoping to get a discord ban appeal?

phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
Hi, so I really dont know where else to post this but i was hoping to get a "appeal" on my ban from the discord server.

I know that most if not all ban appeals are denied but i now understand that i was banned over a misunderstanding. The post in question was a roblox post insulting someone while using alot of mispellings, one of which could be found as offensive (it was not a racial slur, im not that insensitive). But the topic on hand was also about bad / funny misspellings (not specifically roblox). Now this ban came out of the blue with no previous warnings from any mods and the only way i found out about the ban reason was through another mod im aquatinted with.

So i was hoping that maybe that with context the post would seem maybe warning / kick worthy insead of perma-banned.

Discord: Phantomfinch#5740

Time: 1-2 months ago

Again, im sorry if my post was seen as offensive.

Comments

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    @Obraxis sorry to bother you but you're the discord mod i know on here and its been a week with no response, could you have a final say?

Again, this is all over a misunderstanding.