Aurora Prawn bay door to locker room and aft Repair and opening not working

Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
edited September 2017 in Subnautica on Consoles
The door in prawn bay to aft end won't repair and open happen months back had to restart then but now my base is huge in survival mode took days to build. So here I am starting over and the door bug again.

Comments

• obsidian_eclipseobsidian_eclipse uk Join Date: 2017-05-04 Member: 230239Members
    This might sound really wierd. But are you sure the door isn't fixed? Have you tried pressing A on the door itself?

I'm not insulting your intelligence, but I noticed that after fixing the life pod the control panel reverts back to the damaged graphic when you reload, even though it's clearly been fixed because the lights and power are on.
  • Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
    edited September 2017
    I just went this time stop open the lab grabbed stuff there ai voice came on detecting pda data corruption. made my way to prawn bay the door was missing, ok I finished up the drive repair etc. and returned to door was loaded couldn't get out went back admin deck bay 3 and dove off the deck. I'm thinking it's a loading and target hit box issue.I have documented adventures @ Mikro_OneTv on Mixer on my Subnautica findings.

• Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
    Update exploring around nabbed lab pda file got corruption data notice went swimming walk back to prawn bay and the door aft was open confused I ran thru did the drive room repair completed everything I knew to do. once done returned to the door now stuck locked ok. Now what bay 3 admin level dove off open deck to get out.
  • whylekatwhylekat Join Date: 2018-01-31 Member: 236337Members
    I have the same problem on a 20 hr save. I can't repair the door to the prawn bay from the nose ship entrance side or the door to the locker room inside the prawn bay. When I use the repair gun on it, nothing happens. I have full battery and the sound/effects light up but the repair timer doesn't display.
  • Dragonfire1298Dragonfire1298 Join Date: 2018-01-24 Member: 235643Members
    Im having the same problem on the xbox one
  • KotaX3KotaX3 United States Join Date: 2018-02-05 Member: 236915Members
    Same here. Same problem.
  • ArcticWarriorArcticWarrior Join Date: 2017-01-27 Member: 227305Members
    i have noticed the same problem. The easiest way to get through the door is to use the debug console commands. (Its not cheating if you're just fixing a problem. :smile: ) Press the left and right buttons and "a" at the same time, and the concole will pop up. Type in "warpforward [#]" The number sign represents how far you want to warp forward in meters. this command basically teleports you the distance specified in whatever direction you are currently facing. You will probably only have to type "warpforward 1" to get through the door. this should help until the problem can be fixed.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    i have noticed the same problem. The easiest way to get through the door is to use the debug console commands. (Its not cheating if you're just fixing a problem. :smile: ) Press the left and right buttons and "a" at the same time, and the concole will pop up. Type in "warpforward [#]" The number sign represents how far you want to warp forward in meters. this command basically teleports you the distance specified in whatever direction you are currently facing. You will probably only have to type "warpforward 1" to get through the door. this should help until the problem can be fixed.

FYI, It's LB + A + RB (sort of). If you can get get both LB and RB at the exact same time and A, usually it works. However, if RB is slightly before, it messes it up. LB + A + RB works every time.

Although, maybe it has something to do with the order you release them in? Regardless, I used to have troubles with LB + RB + A about half the time, but LB + A + RB never failed.

Also, in the pause menu, if you press LB + RB it gives access to the devoloper menu, which has some common commands as shortcuts. Not sure if it has warpforward though (but it does have some common locations in the teleports submenu)
  • Dragonfire1298Dragonfire1298 Join Date: 2018-01-24 Member: 235643Members
    I just found out recently watching jacksepticeye theirs a back way to the prawn bay but the door still wont open for the xbox one
  • DiamonddudeDiamonddude Join Date: 2018-12-29 Member: 247543Members
    Dude I know how to fix it all you have to do is make a new save then you have to wait for sunbeam to get shot down then you half to play the radio about how Becky is gonna go the sandwiches that guy will tell you a code 2679 then you can go in the aurora and open the prawn bay
  • spacecowboy1906spacecowboy1906 Join Date: 2019-11-28 Member: 255990Members
    What are the commands for PS4?
  • teddycddeteddycdde Join Date: 2020-02-03 Member: 257593Members
  • joachimpjoachimp Join Date: 2020-04-03 Member: 259545Members
    I have the same issue
  • CarryoutOne3980CarryoutOne3980 Join Date: 2020-11-27 Member: 265698Members
    Guess what it's nearly end of 2020 and it's still a problem at least for me I guess once subnautica below zero took off they really stopped caring about the original subnautica so I'm going to leave Aurora go make a propulstoin cannon
    come back hope it fits if it didn't fix well fuck I guess I'm restarting
    Hi it's me again sorry about being of angry last time but I'm just going to use developer commands to teleport through the stupid door because guess what it didn't fix itself when I left and made propulsion Cannon and came back
    by the way if you're wondering the commands for Xbox are right bumper left bumper a all at the same time then you can put in a command
    Hi it's me for a third time I realized that if you go through the lab area you can cut through a door and make your way into the black box area from the Black box area you can swim through the broken Hull to find your way into the prawn day so you don't have to cheat even if it won't unlock you could just take the long way around