Aurora Prawn bay door to locker room and aft Repair and opening not working

Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members Posts: 150 Advanced user
edited September 2017 in Xbox One
The door in prawn bay to aft end won't repair and open happen months back had to restart then but now my base is huge in survival mode took days to build. So here I am starting over and the door bug again.
Posted by Xbox Live's Mikro
Post edited by Captn_Mikro on
whylekat

Comments

• obsidian_eclipseobsidian_eclipse uk Join Date: 2017-05-04 Member: 230239Members Posts: 100 Advanced user
    This might sound really wierd. But are you sure the door isn't fixed? Have you tried pressing A on the door itself?

I'm not insulting your intelligence, but I noticed that after fixing the life pod the control panel reverts back to the damaged graphic when you reload, even though it's clearly been fixed because the lights and power are on.
  • Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members Posts: 150 Advanced user
    edited September 2017
    I just went this time stop open the lab grabbed stuff there ai voice came on detecting pda data corruption. made my way to prawn bay the door was missing, ok I finished up the drive repair etc. and returned to door was loaded couldn't get out went back admin deck bay 3 and dove off the deck. I'm thinking it's a loading and target hit box issue.I have documented adventures @ Mikro_OneTv on Mixer on my Subnautica findings.

Post edited by Captn_Mikro on
  • Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members Posts: 150 Advanced user
    Update exploring around nabbed lab pda file got corruption data notice went swimming walk back to prawn bay and the door aft was open confused I ran thru did the drive room repair completed everything I knew to do. once done returned to the door now stuck locked ok. Now what bay 3 admin level dove off open deck to get out.
  • whylekatwhylekat Join Date: 2018-01-31 Member: 236337Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    I have the same problem on a 20 hr save. I can't repair the door to the prawn bay from the nose ship entrance side or the door to the locker room inside the prawn bay. When I use the repair gun on it, nothing happens. I have full battery and the sound/effects light up but the repair timer doesn't display.
    Dragonfire1298
  • Dragonfire1298Dragonfire1298 Join Date: 2018-01-24 Member: 235643Members Posts: 3 Fully active user
    Im having the same problem on the xbox one
  • KotaX3KotaX3 United States Join Date: 2018-02-05 Member: 236915Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    Same here. Same problem.
  • ArcticWarriorArcticWarrior Join Date: 2017-01-27 Member: 227305Members Posts: 26 Advanced user
    i have noticed the same problem. The easiest way to get through the door is to use the debug console commands. (Its not cheating if you're just fixing a problem. :smile: ) Press the left and right buttons and "a" at the same time, and the concole will pop up. Type in "warpforward [#]" The number sign represents how far you want to warp forward in meters. this command basically teleports you the distance specified in whatever direction you are currently facing. You will probably only have to type "warpforward 1" to get through the door. this should help until the problem can be fixed.
    0x6A7232
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members Posts: 4,768 Advanced user
    i have noticed the same problem. The easiest way to get through the door is to use the debug console commands. (Its not cheating if you're just fixing a problem. :smile: ) Press the left and right buttons and "a" at the same time, and the concole will pop up. Type in "warpforward [#]" The number sign represents how far you want to warp forward in meters. this command basically teleports you the distance specified in whatever direction you are currently facing. You will probably only have to type "warpforward 1" to get through the door. this should help until the problem can be fixed.

FYI, It's LB + A + RB (sort of). If you can get get both LB and RB at the exact same time and A, usually it works. However, if RB is slightly before, it messes it up. LB + A + RB works every time.

Although, maybe it has something to do with the order you release them in? Regardless, I used to have troubles with LB + RB + A about half the time, but LB + A + RB never failed.

Also, in the pause menu, if you press LB + RB it gives access to the devoloper menu, which has some common commands as shortcuts. Not sure if it has warpforward though (but it does have some common locations in the teleports submenu)
    UWE Community guidelines | Guide to play in VR with Google Cardboard or Gear | Increase Subnautica view distance | Useful info to post with error reports | Recovery of corrupted saved games
    Crashing, lag problems? Or maybe your old save didn't get the latest update? Upload your saved game folder to help the devs troubleshoot, then try clearing your cache directories | Automatic Cache cleaning tool here | How to use the Debug Console | How to play any version of Subnautica using Steam | Tips for Subnautica beginners | Why can't the devs "just fix it"? - a modding session for you to educate yourself with Want more frames? Try adding this to your launch options: -window-mode exclusive
    Slow loading / textures popping in? Try moving Subnautica to an SSD | How to switch Subnautica to Experimental mode (clear cache afterwards) | How to run chkdsk on your drive | How to verify integrity of your game cache (in the "Installation" section) | Blue screens or computer freezing up? Try this fix (updates a corrupted DX10 compatibility file in the graphics driver that sometimes doesn't get updated)
    Subnautica launches in a tiny window? Use Task Manager to Maximize it (Thanks FlippingPower) | How to place your Moonpool so it connects correctly (includes diagrams) | Want to hang out with fellow players and the devs? Subnautica Discord server ← swing on by! | Subnautica mods - Hey look! Mods! | ReShade mods | Humans don't crush at the depths you might think
    Joystick problems? | Xpadder | UJR / vJoy | JoyToKey | Get detailed info for troubleshooting: CPU-Z | GPU-Z | HWiNFO64 | Speccy | Pastebin | Recover the data on your crashed hard disk! | I'm a Total Geek
  • Dragonfire1298Dragonfire1298 Join Date: 2018-01-24 Member: 235643Members Posts: 3 Fully active user
    I just found out recently watching jacksepticeye theirs a back way to the prawn bay but the door still wont open for the xbox one