Aurora Prawn bay door to locker room and aft Repair and opening not working

Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members Posts: 132 Advanced user
edited September 16 in Xbox One
The door in prawn bay to aft end won't repair and open happen months back had to restart then but now my base is huge in survival mode took days to build. So here I am starting over and the door bug again.
Posted by Xbox Live's Mikro
Post edited by Captn_Mikro on

Comments

• obsidian_eclipseobsidian_eclipse uk Join Date: 2017-05-04 Member: 230239Members Posts: 77 Advanced user
    This might sound really wierd. But are you sure the door isn't fixed? Have you tried pressing A on the door itself?

I'm not insulting your intelligence, but I noticed that after fixing the life pod the control panel reverts back to the damaged graphic when you reload, even though it's clearly been fixed because the lights and power are on.
  • Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members Posts: 132 Advanced user
    edited September 15
    I just went this time stop open the lab grabbed stuff there ai voice came on detecting pda data corruption. made my way to prawn bay the door was missing, ok I finished up the drive repair etc. and returned to door was loaded couldn't get out went back admin deck bay 3 and dove off the deck. I'm thinking it's a loading and target hit box issue.I have documented adventures @ Mikro_OneTv on Mixer on my Subnautica findings.

Post edited by Captn_Mikro on
  • Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members Posts: 132 Advanced user
    Update exploring around nabbed lab pda file got corruption data notice went swimming walk back to prawn bay and the door aft was open confused I ran thru did the drive room repair completed everything I knew to do. once done returned to the door now stuck locked ok. Now what bay 3 admin level dove off open deck to get out.