Subnautica Xbox Update 1.0.0.30 Released - Subnautica

Comments

• XplcrafterXplcrafter Australia Join Date: 2018-12-20 Member: 246454Members
    Thank you sooooooooo much
  • XplcrafterXplcrafter Australia Join Date: 2018-12-20 Member: 246454Members
    Also please add back in the console commands on Xbox one please
  • StormedVulcanStormedVulcan Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245550Members
    I am happy for the new updates being pushed out. But out of curiosity, is my save for the game supposed to be able to run on the new updates? I've started a save game after Subnautica has been released, and I have been seeing people live stream subnautica with prawn suits. So, am I the only one where there is a new update, may save game is corrupted? This is 1.0.0.30 update.
  • shawnreed202shawnreed202 Join Date: 2018-12-25 Member: 247027Members
    Please help got all the pieces for my Cyclops and it still says unknown recipe
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    edited December 2018
    @shawnreed202 make sure you have completed 3 separate blueprints for cyclops, 9 scans if I remember correctly( 3 or 4 per part, engine, hull, and bridge). On pc, you can unlock it with console commands( see signature).
  • RJBukRJBuk UK Join Date: 2018-12-27 Member: 247340Members
    I have just installed Subnautica for my son on Xbox One, it updated OK to 1.0.0.30. However it will not allow us to play the game at all it completely hangs up at the Play/Options screen and won't do anything - does not respond to the A button or any other. We have done different levels of restart, tried reinstalling (including as a different user) but the same thing every time. As this was the main Christmas present for a currently very disappointed son any help in solving this problem as soon as possible would be really appreciated.
  • RJBukRJBuk UK Join Date: 2018-12-27 Member: 247340Members
    Will someone PLEASE HELP ME!! Still not able to get pass the title screen. Loads up to the page showing play and options. But nothing happens, just frozen. I have to hit the home button to get out of screen. (XBOX 1X)

I have exactly the same problem!
  • jashcraft87jashcraft87 New jersey Join Date: 2018-12-27 Member: 247360Members
    RJBuk wrote: »
    Will someone PLEASE HELP ME!! Still not able to get pass the title screen. Loads up to the page showing play and options. But nothing happens, just frozen. I have to hit the home button to get out of screen. (XBOX 1X)

Me 3
  • SpacesickPond6SpacesickPond6 Join Date: 2018-12-28 Member: 247404Members
    Hi unknown worlds I have subnautica for the pc and whenever I go to play it it shows it loading but then the screen goes black and when I skip the intro which is a black screen it shows that I am in the pod and when I check the pda there is nothing on it and then everything freezes I have uninstalled it many times and gone through all that I can think of
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Hi unknown worlds I have subnautica for the pc and whenever I go to play it it shows it loading but then the screen goes black and when I skip the intro which is a black screen it shows that I am in the pod and when I check the pda there is nothing on it and then everything freezes I have uninstalled it many times and gone through all that I can think of

You'll want to post in a PC thread, not an XBox thread. Try this one: https://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/155043/tiny-subnautica-update-released-on-steam-subnautica#latest
  • Jacob8864Jacob8864 Join Date: 2018-12-28 Member: 247407Members
    Game won't save at all....I've lost 12 hours and 2 different games due to it....my first game was stopped due to slow map loading (running 1080 p Xone s) and I was in my seamoth trying to check out this pod 180 meters down when the map suddenly loaded and I turned out to be stuck in my seamoth in the escape pod....and I couldn't leave the seamoth because it would spawn me... Now I have a save bug so bad it stopped loading all floors walls, and resources... So naturally I died due to lack of water and tried to load in but couldn't....so I quit game and tried again and now I can't even get passed TO the main menu.... I'm gonna be forced to reinstall the game afterwards but I'm not too sure I will until the next update...
  • RaveEntreeRaveEntree Join Date: 2018-12-13 Member: 245593Members
    The update was great the game runs better
  • MiroShiningMiroShining Germany Join Date: 2018-12-30 Member: 247613Members
    Hey guys I really enjoy the game on xbox one so far. Had it for PC as well but changed my priorities to xbox one. A few annoying bugs still exist but I know you keep on caring of those as you did on PC. 1. When you click to save the game, it often bugs out the sign where its shown "Saving..."
    2. I started the game 5 times until I could finally play it... it got stuck at the first screen all the other times. 3. Sometimes, when you leave the seamoth and rush for the deep sea with the glider, it stops loading the world for a while and out of a sudden it continues, so you will eventually get stuck outside the actual world. 4. Perfomance in the Aurora is good but it keeps on to have heavy legs from time to time when you are near the storage fires. Same, except the fires, happens within the alien complex. 5. First occurred today: I started the game and no savegame was present. I waited for around a minute and it came up again again ( little heart attack after I made good progress in that savefile)
    6. I , and I'm not alone with that for sure, would appreciate if you could include the dev console again, to avoid or get out of many bugs without having to start a new game. ( stuck behind a wall and so on ) . It would be really nice if you would prioritize the bugs that could lead to a corrupted game / savefile.
    However, you made decent progress with the xbox one version and I'm glad you don't lose your patience there. Keep up the really good work with one of the best ( in my opinion ) survival game out there. Many thumbs up, greetings and I wish a happy, prosperous new year in 2019 ;)
  • AquaSwirlAquaSwirl Clute, TX. Join Date: 2018-12-31 Member: 247635Members
    Hello. I love this game, but I've got a bug where the alien containment blueprint won't show up after I scanned it. In the tablet HUD it shows alien containment 0/2 and there should only be one fragment. I really need this for my base. Please help! Gamertag Aguaswirl.
  • lolaj29lolaj29 NJ Join Date: 2019-01-01 Member: 247769Members
    Hi there.

We bought this game, Subnautica for our son for Christmas and just cannot get it to play. We have the Xbox one. We installed it. Got to the menu screen and from there cannot click to play. It just stays on that screen. Nothing works.

We uninstalled it. Reinstalled it. Same issue.

We gave it a hard shutdown. Same issue...

Returned it. Got a new game. Installed that. Same issue.

Uninstalled. Reinstalled AGAIN. Same issue.

Very frustrating that we cannot play a game we just bought. My son is so eager to play and is very upset. What can we do?!
  • lolaj29lolaj29 NJ Join Date: 2019-01-01 Member: 247769Members
    I have just installed Subnautica for my son on Xbox One, it updated OK to 1.0.0.30. However it will not allow us to play the game at all it completely hangs up at the Play/Options screen and won't do anything - does not respond to the A button or any other. We have done different levels of restart, tried reinstalling (including as a different user) but the same thing every time. As this was the main Christmas present for a currently very disappointed son any help in solving this problem as soon as possible would be really appreciated.

Same thing!!
  • Tipptbuffalow894Tipptbuffalow894 Altoona Pennsylvania Join Date: 2018-12-31 Member: 247706Members
    I bought this game to play on my XBox One. The game loads just fine. However game is stuck on the play/options screen. Microsoft tech support walked me through every issue they could think of and told me to contact the developer. Need help please to enjoy the game
  • madsaucemadsauce San Francisco Join Date: 2013-06-02 Member: 185442Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica PT Lead
    I am happy for the new updates being pushed out. But out of curiosity, is my save for the game supposed to be able to run on the new updates? I've started a save game after Subnautica has been released, and I have been seeing people live stream subnautica with prawn suits. So, am I the only one where there is a new update, may save game is corrupted? This is 1.0.0.30 update.

The save games should run on newer versions of the game, are you finding that when trying to load the game it gives you an error? Can you share that error(screen capture if possible)?
  • madsaucemadsauce San Francisco Join Date: 2013-06-02 Member: 185442Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica PT Lead

I've heard this elsewhere, and we have reproduced something similar to this with the Panic Button team. While we work on a solution, can you try the following:
    1. Press Xbox button and go to Home to get out of the game
    2. Press the menu button while selecting Subnautica and choose "Quit"
    3. Press the Xbox button and use the left bumper to get to the far left option and Sign out of your profile
    4. Sign back into your profile and use the same controller you used to sign in to open Subnautica
    5. Hit menu and let me know if this is working for you or not.

We're really sorry for those that haven't been able to enjoy the game due to these bugs, we're working hard with Panic Button to fix and get them into a patch to you. Thank you all for sharing here and with the in-game feedback, it is helping us prioritize and work on these issues.
  • SubnauticaBoi321123SubnauticaBoi321123 Join Date: 2019-01-04 Member: 248009Members
    madsauce wrote: »

I've heard this elsewhere, and we have reproduced something similar to this with the Panic Button team. While we work on a solution, can you try the following:
    3. Press the Xbox button and use the left bumper to get to the far left option and Sign out of your profile
    4. Sign back into your profile and use the same controller you used to sign in to open Subnautica

We're really sorry for those that haven't been able to enjoy the game due to these bugs, we're working hard with Panic Button to fix and get them into a patch to you. Thank you all for sharing here and with the in-game feedback, it is helping us prioritize and work on these issues.

When will dev console and menu be added back???
  • n1jg1020n1jg1020 Austin Join Date: 2019-01-03 Member: 247940Members

I am not getting an error message. The game just won't load. I tried letting it load for over 30 min yesterday. I have tried closing out, reinstalling, and clearing the cache. Tried the steps listed above, to no avail.
  • bartman67bartman67 Join Date: 2018-12-08 Member: 245338Members

Sorry madsauce - I tried those steps and nothing changed. Still stuck at the play/options screen.
  • CUpshaneCUpshane Join Date: 2018-12-18 Member: 246254Members
    Same thing here!
    bartman67 wrote: »

Sorry madsauce - I tried those steps and nothing changed. Still stuck at the play/options screen.

• sswitzsswitz Canada Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245553Members
    My game is having some serious saving issues.
    I bought an external SSD to ramp up my loading speeds but since update 1.0.0.30 my game has a 50/50 shot of saving.
    I saved twice on my last play session just to be sure and both of those didn't hold. I lost an entire day of save data.
    Hope they are still working on updates to fix issues like this and make the game more playable.
    I really love this game and only want to fully enjoy it.
  • xmanadvengerxmanadvenger USA Join Date: 2016-05-21 Member: 217221Members
    Bring back console commands please
  • fluffybuttdiverfluffybuttdiver Join Date: 2018-12-15 Member: 245860Members
    I recently glitched out of game while the game was saving and the game crash and now I can’t play the game :( I’ve had problems with saving before but never to this degree
  • Tatsypotato217Tatsypotato217 Join Date: 2019-01-13 Member: 248649Members
    I play on Xbox and with the latest update and after I put my seamoth in the cyclops and disembark the seamoth, the next time the cyclops bay door doesn't open, I just play on creative.
  • IAmFreezeDude3IAmFreezeDude3 Loreauville, Louisiana Join Date: 2019-01-13 Member: 248650Members
    I would love it if ya'll could put the Dev Consoles/Command Consoles back into Subnautica for the XBOX ONE. That would be great because it is easier to get places in Creative, also I could do what I used to in Creative, Terraform. Please add the console commands back in, please. I love the game so much, but without console commands, in Creative I have to go throught The Lost River and the Lava Zone just to get cured so I can show my friends the ending of the game. It is so awesome to experince. The command consoles were so fun to play around with, and I miss them. Please add them back.

Thanks
  • Kid_Hosey421Kid_Hosey421 Ohio Join Date: 2018-12-11 Member: 245489Members

This did absolutely Nothing!! "Hit menu and let me know if this is working for you or not" That statement makes no sense... Frustrating to pay for a game that you can't access.. And this is going on for how long???
  • jashcraft87jashcraft87 New jersey Join Date: 2018-12-27 Member: 247360Members

This did absolutely Nothing!! "Hit menu and let me know if this is working for you or not" That statement makes no sense... Frustrating to pay for a game that you can't access.. And this is going on for how long???

Agreed! Since Christmas. Microsoft refuses to refund. Fallout 76 might have more bugs than a flea circus but aleast you can start the game. If the last update caused this, then rollback the update till the issue is fixed.