Subnautica Savegamelocation (EPIC-Games Version)?

DecadefDecadef Join Date: 2018-12-20 Member: 246463Members
Hello everyone,

i am new around here, so i am sorry if i ask Questions that have been asked thousand times bevor, but i could not find anything about this...

So does anybody know, where the Subnautica Savegames are Stored, if you use the Epic-Games-Version?

Have a nice day :)

Decadef

Comments

• leorickgleorickg Philippines Join Date: 2018-12-25 Member: 247013Members
    I would also like to know the answer to this.

My only concern at the moment is to where the game saves are. On steam, I know where it is. I contacted Epic Games about it and the replay was less than satisfactory, like they don't care. I only asked because my system drive is frozen and it is where Epic Games Launcher is installed. But the game installation is on a separated thawed drive.

I contacted EPIC GAMES but was very disappointed with the replay i got. Its like they do not care or know anything about it. Well maybe except if the game was Fortnite cause the replay apologize for the late reply's due to a lot of Fortnite inquiries.

It seems I am unable to post image attachments just yet to show the EPIC GAMES reply
    I checked this folder:

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Unknown Worlds\Subnautica\Subnautica\SavedGames

But I don't have the Unknown Worlds Folder and it is driving me a bit crazy here :'(
    okay, just an update. I found it. it's in the folder i mentioned above. However my appdata was moved to a separate drive but Epic Games still wrote to my system drive, It did not follow the junction link for my system.
  • DecadefDecadef Join Date: 2018-12-20 Member: 246463Members
    Thank you very much fot the Information. I will check later, if i can move the Savegame to my Laptop.
  • TheLight000TheLight000 Join Date: 2018-12-29 Member: 247504Members
    Thank you,I've followed the steps and now i can finnaly delete the cache on my savegames
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    leorickg wrote: »
    okay, just an update. I found it. it's in the folder i mentioned above. However my appdata was moved to a separate drive but Epic Games still wrote to my system drive, It did not follow the junction link for my system.

That might be the problem. Maybe some things are and some aren't... hmm. Just a thought.